12-30-2015, 10:58 PM
Congrats Godcomplex Champion season 5

UnbornBuddha
12-31-2015, 04:46 AM
:)

Razah
01-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Congrats bruh.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to vote, I just read the verses & would've voted for Buddha anyways.

Witty
01-02-2016, 12:48 PM
Congrats bro, you deserved it.
Adonis maybe make a thread in disc to get this guy a bit more love?

Adonis
01-02-2016, 01:42 PM
Congrats bro, you deserved it.
Adonis maybe make a thread in disc to get this guy a bit more love?

I'll post his season rundown/Highlights there

Hope to be finished today with it. A lot on plate between that and mag and topics and seedings. I been doing a full time job here son

UnbornBuddha
01-02-2016, 04:49 PM
Thank you so much!

Witty
01-02-2016, 07:16 PM
I'll post his season rundown/Highlights there

Hope to be finished today with it. A lot on plate between that and mag and topics and seedings. I been doing a full time job here son

Get at me if you need help dude.

JESODIST
01-05-2016, 11:15 PM
Congrats to you. Well deserved :) we shall next time

asylum
01-07-2016, 05:02 PM
twas a good season indeed. big ups to Godcomplex. respect! pleasure competing sir.

also, thank you Adonis and sraL and all our mag writers for all they did for us throughout the season! we wouldn't be here without you guys! thank you!

and last but not least, everyone else, last season was fucking fun man. great writing from everyone. i appreciate all your effort!

Mr. J
01-08-2016, 01:47 AM
Props Buddha...enjoy it while you can...

sral
01-08-2016, 05:24 PM
respect asylum

asylum
01-16-2016, 04:21 AM
respect asylum

right back atcha fam. you're competing next season right?

PainBot
01-16-2016, 02:02 PM
Congrats

King Ra.
01-17-2016, 09:46 PM
Congrats, Buddha.

I will be returning in Season 6 gents. Hope all is well.

sral
01-18-2016, 07:38 AM
right back atcha fam. you're competing next season right?

we'll see

been busy of late with the whole horror hobby tbh

got three films i could potentially be involved with this year

met a lot of great new contacts and things have been going well for me in that area, so i plan on sticking with it (for the time being at least)

the whole writing thing is cool but i think most ppl of my era are retired or disappeared from the net now and maybe its time for me to follow suit

i've other hobbies that have took over so essentially i'm taking a sabbatical for now i think

never say never though

Frank
01-21-2016, 03:47 PM
The House that Frank built

Frank
01-23-2016, 05:20 AM
sraL

dare me to write 8 verses going against the whole of the next round of the winter topical tournament?

Say I won't

I dare ya

asylum
01-25-2016, 04:27 AM
we'll see

been busy of late with the whole horror hobby tbh

got three films i could potentially be involved with this year

met a lot of great new contacts and things have been going well for me in that area, so i plan on sticking with it (for the time being at least)

the whole writing thing is cool but i think most ppl of my era are retired or disappeared from the net now and maybe its time for me to follow suit

i've other hobbies that have took over so essentially i'm taking a sabbatical for now i think

never say never though

that'd be a shame bro. the day you call it quits is probably the day before you wrote the sickest piece you ever dropped. lets play it by ear then..

Frank
01-25-2016, 04:38 AM
sraL

Real champion

sral
01-25-2016, 07:23 AM
that'd be a shame bro. the day you call it quits is probably the day before you wrote the sickest piece you ever dropped. lets play it by ear then..

i love writing man

its just lost priority among the other hobbies and interests i have

i'm sure i'll be back at some point

i scibble odd things down in my phone but none of them have developed into anything more than say 20 lines for a few weeks/months

YDK
01-28-2016, 10:24 AM
i love writing man

i scibble odd things down in my phone but none of them have developed into anything more than say 20 lines for a few weeks/months

I'm the same way anymore man. I'll write a verse or two for audio once in awhile but I usually don't even get it recorded

asylum
01-31-2016, 05:36 AM
i love writing man

that's where the magic happens friend. you never know when you might develop a profitable concept. keep scribbling...

Frank
02-02-2016, 09:53 PM
I nominate God Complex for Season 6 modship

Frank
02-03-2016, 04:47 PM
Season 6 sign up sheet should ultimately be going around the final week of that Winter Topical debacle

Meaning Mid Februaryish.

Looking forward to taking it to new heights along the current champion and the countless others

Just Write
02-04-2016, 12:08 PM
In

Adonis
02-05-2016, 11:09 AM
In

Where you been man? Haven't seen you post a verse since like season 1and shit

Adonis
02-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Season 6 sign up sheet should ultimately be going around the final week of that Winter Topical debacle

Meaning Mid Februaryish.

Looking forward to taking it to new heights along the current champion and the countless others

I second this. But I don't think he has the time. Asylum has expressed interest so he's in. I'd like to pair him with someone if possible unless he thinks he can handle it. Time shall tell

Frank
02-05-2016, 07:46 PM
I ultimately could over see it Adonis

With assistance, I would be willing to write magazines, set match ups, close match ups, so on, so forth.

Whoever runs it, will need to bring that household name and build on what is already established. All the Great mods brought that unique element that changed the game, Something that reinvented what we thought we knew was truly possible about moderating.

You would be hard pressed to find a better, more qualifying candidate than myself.

Adonis
02-05-2016, 07:58 PM
I agree, but one problem. It's not up to me,so we know it ain't gonna happen ever bro. At least that's how it was eloquently put to me

asylum
02-06-2016, 03:55 AM
Frank your creativity would be an invaluable asset and this is very nice to see after a break from boarding for a while. i appreciate the sentiment and hope you know your help will be greatly appreciated, in whichever form we'll be able to make it happen.

anyway, whatsup fellas? man I have some reading to catch up on, haven't read a verse from the WT.

Just Write
02-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Adonis , kids... Wife... Work. Pretty much in that order too. Tbh I haven't wrote anything in a bit besides some bullshit on my phone as usual but the itch to write again is getting pretty strong. If the wt battles are up tomorrow still I'll vote on what I can, you know I'm good for it. Nice to see you again pal

And why DA fuck is my rep at 0 lol

Frank
02-07-2016, 01:55 PM
Frank your creativity would be an invaluable asset and this is very nice to see after a break from boarding for a while. i appreciate the sentiment and hope you know your help will be greatly appreciated, in whichever form we'll be able to make it happen.

anyway, whatsup fellas? man I have some reading to catch up on, haven't read a verse from the WT.

Patrown - with all due Respect: You are out of your element here, Patrown. With all due respect. You can help me moderate the league. Your input would critical to me from the peoples perspective. Ultimately we would be moderating the league together. I would be closing battles, setting matches, assigning topics/scenarios/subject matter: implementating different ideas from different leagues of years past. You would be helping me by contributing to the Magazines, keeping track of the League records - you would be responsible for voting links and you would be my co-deliberator on crucial decision making. The two of us already have a healthy correspondence. I feel strongly that the collaboration would be a fine marriage and that ultimately we can run one of the more successful, productive, creative efficient, positive, inspiring leagues on this planet.

12 or 16 week season? Ultimately we would decide based on general consensus. A poll that gathered the majority vote. If the outcome was a split decision, a tie; we would make that definitive decision together, with the additional input of one or two supermoderators.

Let me know where you stand patrown

asylum
02-08-2016, 12:59 AM
uhm. ? your imaginary scenario sounds good. not sure that's going to happen. that's all i have to say about it. not my call.

Adonis
02-08-2016, 01:53 AM
You guys make me laugh some times. I'm going to say with pure honesty I think Frank would be a great mod, but I don't see the ones who could grant you that power actually pulling the trigger. To me at this point it is whoever pat wants to bring aboard. Again. I have no control other then having a name in good standing in modship to suggest. That is all I can do, suggest and request.

asylum
02-09-2016, 03:59 AM
You guys make me laugh some times. I'm going to say with pure honesty I think Frank would be a great mod, but I don't see the ones who could grant you that power actually pulling the trigger. To me at this point it is whoever pat wants to bring aboard. Again. I have no control other then having a name in good standing in modship to suggest. That is all I can do, suggest and request.

I'm going to be putting in real world time on this. next season will be one for the record books. start blowing up my inbox with ideas. this will be a democratic, ground breaking, revolutionary season for netcees. mark my words.

let's do this fellas.

Adonis
02-09-2016, 01:50 PM
I'll get you moded here soon. I'll remain mod for help this season but if you need it want another mod let me know

timeless
02-09-2016, 06:34 PM
im down to help with anything Adonis asylum im gonna try to be more active. i def am competing tho

asylum
02-11-2016, 05:31 AM
nice =) looking forward to this season tho. i needed the break.. will be happy to be back into action tho.

NYCSPITZ
02-13-2016, 01:08 AM
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-60439.html

^^^ I still got it comin 4 black more than a decade later...come see me
dead man

Adonis
02-13-2016, 11:27 AM
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-60439.html

^^^ I still got it comin 4 black more than a decade later...come see me
dead man

I saw it could be negative 25-40 or something crazy with wind chill in your neck of the woods. Clearly you're balls ain't frost bit yet. What's good over there?

NYCSPITZ
02-13-2016, 11:35 AM
yea it's like 1 degree but with the illest wind chill...I'm workin inside today tho so fuck it...holla

asylum
02-15-2016, 10:17 PM
Adonis thanks bro. check out my mod swag guise

Adonis
02-15-2016, 11:01 PM
Adonis thanks bro. check out my mod swag guise

That's what's up player.

I'll be around to help out when you get going, but if there is need for another mod for you on more of a full time bases let me know who. I know you mentioned Godcomplex but he never seemed too interested due to time constraints. timeless would be a decent option though he can be a tad flakey in spots (just being real). Finally, unfortunately the powers that be will not allow Frank modship, though he's deserving.

I would like to reiterate though, I'm not looking to mod much, just write and help spot fill. Might not even write though, I really would like to record an EP

asylum
02-15-2016, 11:11 PM
That's what's up player.

I'll be around to help out when you get going, but if there is need for another mod for you on more of a full time bases let me know who. I know you mentioned Godcomplex but he never seemed too interested due to time constraints. timeless would be a decent option though he can be a tad flakey in spots (just being real). Finally, unfortunately the powers that be will not allow Frank modship, though he's deserving.

I would like to reiterate though, I'm not looking to mod much, just write and help spot fill. Might not even write though, I really would like to record an EP

Cool, you going home studio or professional? I'm going to be setting up a spot with a mic booth soon. have everything but a high quality mic. mine's mediocre at best.

timeless
02-16-2016, 02:31 PM
You'll usually only catch me on from 11pm-6am EST.5 nights a week at work unless I'm bored like today and can't sleep. Adonis asylum I could be good for closing/setting matches etc. Def have more time nowadays. You guys trying to get this going after winter topical?

asylum
02-16-2016, 06:16 PM
timeless Yes. As soon as the final battle goes up I think the AOWL Season 6 Signups go up as well. Your help putting up battles would be greatly appreciated.

Adonis
02-16-2016, 08:29 PM
Cool, you going home studio or professional? I'm going to be setting up a spot with a mic booth soon. have everything but a high quality mic. mine's mediocre at best.

My brother makes beats and has invested a fuck ton of money into his studio. It's legit

asylum
02-17-2016, 07:19 AM
man. let me know a sunday we can fuck around. ill cruise through saturday, we'll get shitfaced.. pass out early, record all day sunday. down? lmk which weekend man. u got the digits.

Split Eight
02-19-2016, 11:42 PM
is the next season starting around May/ June?

asylum
02-21-2016, 12:56 AM
@mr j idk who closed our battle. sat down to write, looked for topic, ? dafuq i got you in week one.

Mr. J
02-21-2016, 01:09 PM
@mr j idk who closed our battle. sat down to write, looked for topic, ? dafuq i got you in week one.

Sounds good bruv...

here's a list of demands for the first opponent.

-Check in on time

-ego

-No extensions allowed

-writes over 20 lines

-doesn't coattail the 'word limit'

timeless
02-22-2016, 12:09 AM
Sounds good bruv...

here's a list of demands for the first opponent.

-Check in on time

-ego

-No extensions allowed

-writes over 20 lines

-doesn't coattail the 'word limit'

Got u dawglet

Step your game up by then I'm coming in swinging

UnbornBuddha
02-22-2016, 12:49 AM
When will this start?

asylum
02-22-2016, 11:33 PM
Godcomplex http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=122952

sral
02-28-2016, 09:27 AM
Did Adonis call me the real champ then delete his post?

LOL

sral
02-28-2016, 09:28 AM
sraL

Real champion

Never mind, it was Frank

that's what's up

respect

asylum
02-28-2016, 04:28 PM
One sign in available for the beginning line of AOWL Season 6! Who's it going to be?

Mr. J
02-28-2016, 04:59 PM
Give it to me asylum I want to work over the competiton...better open our battle here too.

Pinot Grij
02-28-2016, 08:56 PM
Give it to me asylum I want to work over the competiton...better open our battle here too.

Shut up you faggoty piece of shit. Die slow.

Mr. J
02-28-2016, 09:43 PM
Shut up you faggoty piece of shit. Die slow.

Take it easy 'champ' you should be happy I didn't embarrass that rehashed garbage

Mr. J
02-28-2016, 09:44 PM
Pinot Grij .........garbage

Mr. J
02-28-2016, 09:55 PM
Your fall from grace will amuse me in the oncoming weeks Pinot Grij you may speak to me when we meet on the playing field.....'champ'

Mr. J
02-28-2016, 10:16 PM
speaking of angry midgets EtH where you at?

Pinot Grij
02-29-2016, 01:02 AM
Your fall from grace will amuse me in the oncoming weeks Pinot Grij you may speak to me when we meet on the playing field.....'champ'

You got scared at the prospect of facing me and no showed even though you were actively online. That's the biggest mark of a bitch I've ever seen. You're scared of me and there's demonstrable Proof. Shut up forever, you AIDS monkey

Pinot Grij
02-29-2016, 01:05 AM

We did "meet" in the winter topical finals. And you were so afraid you acted like this message board wasn't your whole existence for 4 hours before you popped up in the OM cypher where you rap gay shit about apple sauce. You could never touch what I do. Cant wait for your next no show. Pussy.

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:12 AM
Its cute your so mad 'champ'...I had my verse ready and the battle was closed before I could drop you didn't answer until the next night...so keep those riveting thoughts to yourself kid...if I took the time to write Id shatter that ego of yours...I'm so consistent its ridiculous...but you didn't answer Adonis like I hoped you would...now your all high & mighty with everyone saying how deserved of a champ you are when you snuck by Diode and didnt earn your spot...so keep chattering away...I'll let my writing speak for itself...thanks for following my work by the way...I adore my fans

Pinot Grij
02-29-2016, 01:13 AM
You had two days extension and didn't drop. You're a bitch. You suck. Bye.

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:13 AM
By the way did I not tell you to address me until we meet again Pinot Grij ?

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:14 AM
Oh look how immediate your response is....you loathsome fool heh

Pinot Grij
02-29-2016, 01:17 AM
You were online regularly and were too scared to post against me. Thread over.

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:19 AM
Hahaha you act like I would spend a week prepping a verse for you.....you? Pleeeease tell me your joking....your anger makes me look forward to this season...maybe you'll show an impressive run here...Vividly would you like to join this convo I know your upset as well...heh

Pinot Grij
02-29-2016, 01:20 AM
You no-showed a tourney final. Your consistency is non existent. You might be Frank. You're definitely terrible. Fuck off forever.

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:20 AM
Keep the insults coming Pinot Grij it shows how passionate you are about your title

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:21 AM
Frank am I you? Or are you me? Pinot Grij would like to know

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:22 AM
Red glare come check this out

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:22 AM
timeless come join the party...I have a party hat for all of you!

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:24 AM
This

is

fun

Adonis confirm Frank is me and I got a 2 day ext from Pinot Grij I like the way his stubby fingers fumble to respond

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:25 AM
I'm waiting on the insults now....how prideful the mighty are amirite?

I can't wait for asylum to get these matches up

Pinot Grij
02-29-2016, 01:29 AM
Lmao, you even suck at trolling which is basically your claim to fame right now. Wow. Please die.

Pinot Grij
02-29-2016, 01:32 AM
I can't wait for asylum to get these matches up

Adonis posted a matchup last week for a tourney final and you bitched out because you knew you'd lose to me. You're awful. Keep posting trash in OM and getting no comments. It suits you well.

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:33 AM
I'm sorry did you say something?

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:36 AM
You're gonna have to try harder

...much harder...

Pinot Grij
02-29-2016, 01:36 AM
In other words, you're done.

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:38 AM
I'm waiting for you to keep calling me faggot & bitch 'champ'

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:39 AM
I'm done though for real....like I said before....try to write something original next time we meet....k....'champ'

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:41 AM
Adonis no need to confirm I got my answer by his deflection

Pinot Grij
02-29-2016, 01:47 AM
I'm done though for real....like I said before....try to write something original next time we meet....k....'champ'

You had a chance to beat me and bitched out. So you are a bitch. By definition. You have no credibility. Never will. We 'met' and you bitched out because you could never beat me. That's all. Bye.

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:50 AM
Calm your tits I fed your piece and enjoyed what I could...carry on...

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 01:55 AM
I looooove how flustered this kid is....I enjoy the loyalty..

Pinot Grij
02-29-2016, 02:00 AM
Like I said, you even suck at trolling. I'm only flustered by how wholeheartedly you abide by the rules of bitchassness. If anyone has repped you, I've yet to meet them. If you wanna keep talking, say it to my Accomps. Bye.

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 02:02 AM
I obviously have the higher rep...and I applaud your accomps..someone get this kid a HOF spot please?

Pinot Grij
02-29-2016, 02:05 AM
I obviously have the higher rep...

Fuckin DEAD!

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 02:20 AM
You quoted the wrong sentence...now please if you mind I would prefer you stop quoting me & mentioning me its getting quite bothersome Pinot Grij

asylum
02-29-2016, 03:43 AM
You no-showed a tourney final. Your consistency is non existent. You might be Frank. You're definitely terrible. Fuck off forever.

if i was Frank i would sig this. just saying.

asylum
02-29-2016, 03:50 AM
We need one more sign up before matches and mag go up. Should be tomorrow at the latest.

timeless
02-29-2016, 04:14 AM
We need one more sign up before matches and mag go up. Should be tomorrow at the latest.

Take away Tom and it'll be even lol

timeless
02-29-2016, 04:16 AM
Double poat

asylum
02-29-2016, 04:49 AM
i'm going to allow anybody who shows to compete. if "tom" doesn't show this week he won't be allowed to sign in under any alias for the rest of the season.

Mr. J
02-29-2016, 02:12 PM
asylum give me someone fun to play with