01-15-2016, 09:16 AM
Bags vs Meth - CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Pura Vida vs Destroyer - CONTENDERSHIP MATCH
Plot vs Somalia
Resin M-I-C vs Lotto Smirk
Silver vs Maximus

Orc
02-06-2016, 04:31 PM
This whole league has been left to rot for almost two months. It's week 14, which means there's only 2 weeks left. I didn't want to just close the whole league so instead I will try to salvage what I can of it. The matches are up. Check into them.

I'm not sure, as I haven't checked, but I'll assume Broke was doing some weird shit regarding wins and losses and no shows. I'm not doing any of that. It's back to basics. A win for a win and a loss for a loss. If you no show, you're out.

I'm also unsure of how reliable the rankings are. So until someone updates them accordingly, or I miraculously decide to do it myself, you'll have to just work with me.

Those of you who are signed in, drop some heat. You've been dropping trash for a whole season; at least end it on a high. Those that aren't signed in or who should have a match, let me know. I'll work it out.

Ghost1
02-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Lmao good man.

Ay can I get an extra champ added to my 1-2 parentheses my g?

Lol I still care.

An Yea I wouldn't worry about rankings really....2 weeks left....an then playoffs u can just do seeding based off skillset

Orc
02-06-2016, 06:56 PM
I haven't got the power to update shit yet but Diode should hook me up soon so I'll add ya champ then bro. Can't believe the last week was December lol

Ghost1
02-06-2016, 10:10 PM
LMAO broke lesnar. Strong mod.