PDA

View Full Version : Championship Match: ill nik-A vs Pinot Grij - PINOT GRIJ WINS

Orc
02-13-2016, 06:57 AM
NBL Season 9

Due TUESDAY

Minimum - 10 lines
Max - 20 lines
Line limit can increase if both agree

NO biting
NO swaying
NO feeding
NO recycling
You must check in
Don't edit after your opponent has posted
2nd person to post can't edit after the first vote comes in
Don't be an idiot
You MUST vote on all battles & post your links in the Voting Thread
Don't use your opponent's pic unless it's a pic battle
Agree on a line limit
May God have mercy on your souls

ill nik-A
02-13-2016, 07:06 AM
14-16
Welcome!

Pinot Grij
02-13-2016, 04:06 PM
Welcome! Call it 16.

ill nik-A
02-16-2016, 07:03 AM
FYI - I may need an ext

Pinot Grij
02-16-2016, 11:15 AM
ok

ill nik-A
02-16-2016, 11:09 PM
16 sent to Orc Pinot Grij

Pinot Grij
02-17-2016, 02:42 PM
Two scoops of raisins, nik!

What are you, fuckin’ Wordplay Guevara?? You’re such a battling loser
With Kanye’s new album name, the cover should just be you sitting at your computer
While my goons outside ya house, they waitin’ with ratchets to pop ya momz
Until I give em the nod for a grisly attack like DiCaprio’s Oscar nom
You gettin’ a Cam Newton sized L when I ignite the chrome and snipe ya dome
But the only thing I’m dabbin’ is your bloodstains out the rug before ya wife gets home
And that bitch hate you - I bet you beg her for sex and probly never get head
That ho’s like Mars, cuz she’s cold and distant and there’s only a slight chance she’s ever been wet
You got like 9 thousand battles - who are you, fuckin’ Napoleon, nik??
Aight, then I’ma feed this llama the Dynamite, have it clappin’ atchu like that auditorium did
And you talmbout I live in Kung’s shadow - like that’s somethin’ it hurts to say
Bitch, your whole country lives in the shadows, actin’ like it’s too hot to work today
You’re such a feeble old man, I’ll stomp you within an inch of your life
My boots’ll leave a Large Print, like what you need to read with your diminishing sight
Ya wife want my dick cuz I'm younger and more successful, I hope I'm making it clear
Her infidelity has more Natural Causes than what you're gonna die from later this year

TWO SCOOPS!

ill nik-A
02-17-2016, 02:53 PM
I'm like…
fine wine aged perfectly; & right now I'm not in the beef mood
tie u up & toss u in the middle of the ocean... cuz Pinot pairs well with seafood
the old man stays undefeated; punches known to trounce clowns
y'all got my ego inflated... On the solo tip jumpin’ kids like a bounce house
I should sign out; I really need competition & that’s no hate to yall
yea, u extended a hand… but u’re no help at all cuz it was just to break ur fall
this is a bloody murder; cuz my sharp blade is maulin him awful
this cracker won't be recognized... So much red & white cops calling him Waldo
u go to hip hop clubs to get on the dance floor & look like a cripple
bounce awkward as fuck... & on the court u have to look at the ball when u dribble
my shooting style is killer; so I know u’d bite on the first pump
It’s all about execution… put the steel on the back of ur head like a reverse dunk
u no battler; ur style has holes in em only topical nerds carry ‘round
u tryin to fit in... cuz u the only one who hasn’t outgrown Kung's hand me downs
go to Canada to kill u; communication should give u the upper-hand
u gonna have to excuse my French… snuck-in a Mac 50 that’ll make everyone understand

Tic
02-17-2016, 03:13 PM

With Kanye’s new album name, the cover should just be you sitting at your computer
This is ok. Could've worded it harsher though.
Ehh.
But the only thing I’m dabbin’ is your bloodstains out the rug before ya wife gets home
Cool.
That ho’s like Mars, cuz she’s cold and distant and there’s only a slight chance she’s ever been wet
Fire.
Aight, then I’ma feed this llama the Dynamite, have it clappin’ atchu like that auditorium did
Ehh, it's ok.
And you talmbout I live in Kung’s shadow - like that’s somethin’ it hurts to say
Bitch, your whole country lives in the shadows, actin’ like it’s too hot to work today
Not really feeling.
My boots’ll leave a Large Print, like what you need to read with your diminishing sight
Not bad.
Ya wife want my dick cuz I'm younger and more successful, I hope I'm making it clear
Her infidelity has more Natural Causes than what you're gonna die from later this year
Not really feeling this.
TWO SCOOPS!

I'm like…
tie u up & toss u in the middle of the ocean... cuz Pinot pairs well with seafood
Nice.
Not bad, kinda self hype tho.
yea, u extended a hand… but u’re no help at all cuz it was just to break ur fall
This is ok.
Ehh. Not really feeling.
bounce awkward as fuck... & on the court u have to look at the ball when u dribble
This is ok.
It’s all about execution… put the steel on the back of ur head like a reverse dunk
Ok not bad.
u tryin to fit in... cuz u the only one who hasn’t outgrown Kung's hand me downs
Nice.
u gonna have to excuse my French… snuck-in a Mac 50 that’ll make everyone understand
This is ok.
Hmm lemme recap. This is close. Pinot had LOTB with the Mars bar, that was fire IMO. Dabbin was pretty cool and the opener wasn't bad. Nik had the opener which was nice, Kung's hand-me-downs was also nice, and a couple ok lines. I think Nik was slightly more consistent here, but this is close. Pinot had LOTB but also had more misses. Gotta edge this to Nik, cool battle though.

Wanderer
02-17-2016, 04:09 PM

Ok
Nice
Cool
Haha cool
meh
haha ok
Not bad, coulda been worded better
Nah not feeling

TWO SCOOPS!

I'm like…
Dope
Nah
yea, u extended a hand… but u’re no help at all cuz it was just to break ur fal
cooll
Not feeling
Ok
Ehh
Sorry, don't know who this is
u gonna have to excuse my French… snuck-in a Mac 50 that’ll make everyone
understand
Not really feeling

This was a dope battle and a tough one to call but I'm going with Pinot. Those Dabbin' and Grizzly attack bars were dope. Nik had Seafood and Extend a hand which were dope
to me but comparing the rest of the verses against each other, I'm feelings Pinot's more for a more entertaining read and harder quotables. Mars was another nice hit, funny too.

V/Pinot

Hush
02-17-2016, 10:34 PM

this is tight
Dope
Nice
Aight cool
Nah this wack
Lol ok
So so but still clever
Eh

TWO SCOOPS!

Damn Pinot had the first half of his verse all fire. Very impressive . Wording was tight and shit just was hitting at 100 for a good portion of his drop

I'm like…
Cool
Cool concept but the way u executed it didn't really connect the 2 parts of the punch for me. It got over complicated so it hurt the sting
Ok cool. The wording is kinda weird man the way the momentum of the punch builds don't let it land how I think it could . But it's still clever
Cool why didn't u say cops can't find him or something to tie into the Waldo play. It's still tight tho
Lol ok dope
Fire
Nah and he predicted it
Ehh

Nik had some fire here and some really complex shit at times

For me it comes down to punch preference and I just found Pinot more straight forward which made his punches hit harder and stand out more
I always prefer the simple yet effective route and a good percent of Pinot verse was in that sweet spot

V Pinot

Cred
02-20-2016, 09:28 PM
Cam Newton was dope, mars was cool, lol @ country shadows & large print was a good one.

vs

Seafood was light, look at the ball when you dribble was good & that steel/back of the head shit was dope.

This was a cool match here. Tbh pinot jus had a slightly more consistent verse here. Niks misses were pretty light like the mac 50 and kung lines i did think u had lotb wit that reverse dunk joint tho, fuego. But

Vote - pinot

murda sho
02-20-2016, 09:49 PM
Nik

Pinot

I actually liked Pinot two bars better than Niks but the problem is Nik had 3 bars that hit to me where Pinot only had 2. So ima have to keep it honest and fair and edge it to Nik for landing more but the 2 I quoted from Pinot was fire so I don't see this being a shutout either way. Good battle y'all looking forward to getting in the ring with both of you this season...V/ Nik

Schadenfreude
02-21-2016, 12:02 AM
Opener, dabbing, mars, large print & closer.

Opener, helping hand, reserve dunk, fit in & closer.

Overall this was pretty even, for the most part, but I'm giving PINOT GRIJ the edge. Usually I go w/ the guy who's harsher & more personal, which Nik was, still PG actually landed heavy w/ a couple of those jokes had lol'ing for real.