PDA

View Full Version : Week 8 Mag: The Salma HayORC Edition

Orc
03-03-2016, 09:18 AM
Introduction

https://media.giphy.com/media/XY7WbEJLdWiOY/giphy.gif

What upppp, folks. Well, in all honesty, last week was a little stale. I think in part because I wasn't around to deal with any issues that arose. The extensions are gone beyond a joke now so there's been a new rule brought in. Anyone that wants an extension will now take a vote deduction of 2. I realise everyones busy. We're grown men. All it takes is twenty minutes to write a verse, so get it done on time. I want to address people signing out like bitches when they lose. What the fuck is with you guys? You think you're so good you can't lose a battle? Please. You're gonna lose. It's life. You need to just drop some fire the week after. There's dudes in this league that lose consistently and still show up the week after trying to improve. A lot of the so called top heads could learn a lot from that.

Battle Reviews

https://media.giphy.com/media/aw5PhdKcyeaM8/giphy.gif

Pinot Grij vs Destroyer

Destroyer was catching hate from a couple of dudes beforehand which is ridiculous. He made a champ match on merit and to be honest the dudes that were barking off aren't even in the league and would be midtier at best. His verse was pretty cool I thought the Pinot more line was nice and the PG bar was a nice flip. Pinot came nice -- the kiosk line was hilarious, Otterbox and that Orc mag flip was dope too. Fuck you though. Pinot Grij was just too polished here for Destroyer and dropped two or three more solid hits. The voters gave the win to Pulse and he remains champ.

Infiltration vs Tic

The contendership match. It was actually pretty good. Infiltration loves editing his shit illegally wtf is with that bro? It's so confusing. He didn't do it here but still. Cut that out. He had some nice lines here; virgin galactic, e-cig and that steam line were all hot to me. Tic had the ravioli line which was cool, the draft kings was a stretch but still relevant and creative. Egregrious was a nice wp too. Overall it was really close to me. Voters gave the nod to Tic.

murda sho vs ill nik-A

Both these dudes were coming off a loss so I know they both had intentions of going hard last week. Unfortunately, it was a rushed battle. Nik is busy right now but he sent in 10 and Sho matched it. Sho had the Pulse line which was gritty and the blood on everything which was a cool flip. Sho is better in longer line battles because he picks up momentum and starts cooking, I think that's what hurt him here. Nik is consistent in shorter battles which makes him that much harder to beat. The verse he dropped was all nice aside from the NV line. Voters though that Nik got it on consistency. Sho signed out uncharacteristically. Get back in and stop the whining. You're better than that.

Wanderer vs Witty

Wanderer is getting better every week and I liked his verse this week if I'm honest. Honeycomb was nice and creative and Donkey Kong was a cool flip even though the premise is played. What hurt you this week was the Witty nameflips, he's had that name for so long that it's hard to come through with a dope one. Witty is taking to text well. He seems motivated. I think he can learn from Pulse. If he came from one side of the site and champed, why can't you? The verse this week wasn't great, though. Hokey Pokey and Jaws were decent enough. That cum line is going in the cmon bro section. Voters felt Witty won here and he did 4-3. If I'm honest, I felt that Wanderer should have won.

Hush vs Lotto Smirk

Hush dropped with the quickness and it was pretty dope too. He's just banging out verse after verse and it seems like he's in the zone at the minute. A lot of creative shit in there, my favourite was the Risk line even though it had a typo. That shit was smooth. Lotto dropped another classic Lotto rushed verse this week. Slow it down like a URL slogan. Take your time. I still though Lotto had some cool shit like the fall asleep at the wheel line. His wording was pretty slick this week. Keep it up. In the end, voters though that Hush took the battle by a large margin.

Schadenfreude vs Killing Spree

Killing Spree was about to sign out before this battle because he had been noshowed a couple of times. I gave him Schad because the dude always shows up. The battle itself was pretty weak if I'm being honest. Schad had the opener which was funny to me and also the doing the dab line that had a nice flow to the punch. Other than that I wasn't feeling it this week. Killing Spree it seemed like just threw whatever up, which is annoying because he's been screaming for a battle for two weeks. Take your time, man. The voters felt that Schadenfreude had the stronger verse this time around and he walked away with the win.

Cypher Winner
is Hush

https://media.giphy.com/media/3Fe5aOSWallyU/giphy.gif

Highlights below:

Hush

Throw a shank to ya ribs. You've stepped into danger
The knife will have u feel backfire how it gets stuck Into chamber
U knew what's sadder than u txting forever and still fucking sucking
U come home to relax from ya job of pushing buttons to keep on pushing buttons
The truth kills. And this is where ya feelings getting hurt
U activate phones for a living but couldn't get a line on this site to ever work
U force that bullshit so much. I'm sure u can figure it out one day
it's a shame allen got 2 jobs and his wordplay won't even work one way
ell this nigga hit the deck and gimme my respect cuz my lines hard
I got a deuce to draw and Ima do what I want with it. That's a wildcard
U chose to not associate with legends. That was clever to do
So now ur claim to fames not joining a crew full of niggas better than you

Infiltration:

Des u old lame.. ya ol wifey wants ur money & babies now
U'd never see her belly up, but u will, when she splits w/ ur bank account
& hush remember that weed thread to tell how ur growing?
Closest this gay spic came to manicured buds is doing nails for his homies
this my 1st season.. fag u'll die slumped in that jag u drive
Its war nigga. blood'll be spilled while that horns blowin like a Viking Battlecry
I play the part of a hard villain u all gory w/ ur top missin
make the horror short & tear ur head off in 1 take, u'd think it was Lars filmin

Destroyer:

im taking ur blood out ur body, and painting walls w/it' so let's go...
& when ur whole family has Vick's on their chest, its not cause they got head colds

Allen Knight

& u cant statify ur slut, but i do in the ways that ur not
i can Television of me pops in her head every time she plays w/ her box
i'm splitin ur skull w/ my timbs, kickin an wreckin ur hype
Vega bitch & i'm stompin till he has to wear a mask for the rest of his life
mac-11 aimed at ur chest, hollows struck ya quick
my guns like a Severance Package cuz they'll give ur heart bucks to quit
w/ the blade i'll stab ur face till ur leakin like a fountain
shit'll Pocanos & then i'll dump ur body bleedin in the mountains
inf been in the lowest tier for yrs, being wack aint a faze
ain't even 2nd string here & u were never a Hassleback in the day

Battle Previews

https://media.giphy.com/media/RryITe8w5kFYA/giphy.gif

Pinot Grij vs Tic

Pulse has been killing it this season. He's made me want to sign in. He came out of nowhere and ran through most of the league already. That's fucked up. Last week he disposed of Des with ease. His style is very reader friendly. It's too smooth. That makes him hard to beat. It makes him dangerous. Tic, on the other hand, is a lot like me. His wording is what makes his shit hit. No matter what the line actually consists of trust that shit will land. He is guaranteed to have a couple bangers in every verse. That makes him hard to beat in 10-12 line battles. I'm not sure what's going to happen here. I think maybe Pinot is more motivated than Tic due to Tic saying he's out after this battle. I hope he shows out though and wins so that he has to stay in haha. My instinct tells me that Pulse will be too much this week, though.

Hush vs ill nik-A

The contendership match matches up two Netcees Hall of Famers. They both are part of an elite club and will be remembered years from now. This has the potential to be BOTW, that's a certainty. Hush has been on his RMBVA steez for a bit now but I can see him tweaking his style back to his old really funny shit. That's the vintage Hush that I love reading. Nik has matured this season (lol, wat?). I say that because he's not getting worked up if shit doesn't go his way. He's just in to drop bars and that's to be admired because the dude is doing it longer than most. He doesn't get involved with the lame discussion board crew. His verses lately have been consistent as fuck. He beat murda sho last week and that caused murda sho to sign out. Come on, yo. That's not cool. Who do I think will win this battle? I'm not sure. It's interchangeable. I'm sure as hell looking forward to reading the shit, though.

Infiltration vs Blam Newton

I don't know much about Blam Newton other than it's the most Neighboresque name we've had in the league this season. There was a Shotty Piper too, actually. That doesn't mean that it actually is Neighbor, though. The last verse I read from Blam in the league was pretty direct and had some nice lines. He's yet to be tested at all, though. That will change this week in the form of his opponent Infiltration. Infiltration came close to champing a while back but lost last week to Tic so his form has been inconsistent of late. Infiltration is very very creative. That's his main strength. It's also his downfall at times and hurt him last week. If he can get back to his smoother, more direct style, he should take this. Blam Newton has the element of surprise, though.

Fracture vs Jilti

Fracture was originally supposed to battle Resin. Resin signed out though because he forgot to send his verse to me. He says he can't battle on a weekly basis anymore. Personally, I think he signed out because he copped another loss. Get back in. Fracture is still shaking that rust. I can only say that maybe he should read his own shit to motivate himself. I mean when I was coming up I would read Frac, Hens, Butler to see how they worded their shit. It's surreal for me to tell Fracture to read Fracture haha but that's my advice. Jilti is an RB dude who has had a troubled past on Netcees. I can't remember the last verse I read from him and I always mix him up with the other RB dude. Joog? I can't remember. I think Frac will come through this week and take the win. If he does, he'll only need a couple more wins to get himself into one of the top positions.

Witty vs Killing Spree

Witty is taking to text quite well. His wording is fluid and makes his concepts hard hitting. His topical side is actually benefiting him quite well in that respect. His last couple of verses have been decent. Killing Spree took a loss last week in what was his first real test. I'm sure he will want to bounce back with the quickness. Both of these dudes are mid tier at the minute and all that's needed to progress is consistency. That's what separates the great from the good. I would advise both to work a little more on their verses. Take your time with it. Don't rush it and do not force it. I think Witty is a little hungrier at the moment and taking into account the fact that KS has only had one real battle thus far: Witty edges it.

Letterman vs OG Smokinstein

Letterman is another RB head that's on the cusp of breaking through the tier that he's currently in. He has some nice concepts and a really good style that's littered with wordplay. The problem is; you're not going to get better on RB. There's eight dudes battling each other in an obsolete LLL. The LLL hasn't been good in years. I would urge anybody currently on RB to join this league. OG is from RMBVA and he had a solid verse in the Intersite invasion that we done. I really dig his sites' style to be honest. Shoutout to RMBVA. Any more of u dudes lurking should sign up too. I'm not sure what way this will go because Letterman hasn't battled here in a bit and Smoke's new to the NBL. I think Letterman maybe has too much right now for Smoke.

Strange vs Destroyer

King is doing well so far here. I'm actually annoyed the Resin battle didn't go ahead because he had a fire verse. I read it via PM. He's probably the most suited battler to NC that RB has ever had. It's just a shame he didn't decide to battle here sooner. Destroyer took a loss in the champ match but there's no shame in that. He needs to realise that. Fuck the haters. Des sometimes can be hot or cold but that's because he's creative and takes risks. He doesn't follow a set formula like a lot of these other dudes do. I do think that Strange is just more polished at this stage of the season and that he will come out on top. If that's true I hope that Destroyer doesn't sign out. Take a breath bro.

Lotto Smirk vs Schadenfreude

I feel like a broken record when I write about Lotto Smirk. All I can say to the guy is keep going, though. Same to Wanderer. You're going to lose battles but that's only because everyone else here has been doing it a lot longer than you guys. Lotto has some really creative shit. His biggest problem at the minute is rushing his verses. He needs to take a little more time on crafting his bars. One thing I would rule out immediately is writing something like ''meh..'' or ''blah'' or anything else before or after your verse. That's telling voters already you rushed it. Even if you did, don't let them know. Voters are stupid. They will look for any excuse to vote easily. Schad has been doing alright so far this season. He's lost some and won some. He needs to breakout now and really push on. I think he needs one big win right now that will push his claim for the throne further. At this moment in time Schad will have to much for Lotto. I predict Schad to take this.

Wanderer vs Diffy

Wanderer is in the same boat as Lotto. He just needs to take more time writing his shit. Wanderer where are u from? What website? I'm intrigued. Let me know. Anyway, Diffy came here last week talking some shit and signed into the league. He hasn't been around so far this week so unfortunately I think Wanderer will win via noshow.

Orc vs Glizzy

Glizzy is Lawd from RB. I don't really remember him so I'm not sure if he's good. I hope he is. My verse is done already. I'm hoping he shows up.

A Forgotten Battle

https://media.giphy.com/media/abTOzJRSJVqY8/giphy.gif

John Hensley

CLASH can't bail u out, act rich n' a fast fist'll rail ya mouth.
brokeass only Throws Paper in the Air from a bike on his Daily Route.
Mention him bein an Orphan u'll see embarassment form.
His only Presidential Quality is that nobody really knows where he was born.
There's no thought of remedy when John's ur enemy.
I'll stab u on the toilet n' give u 3 slashes on the Can like Monster Energy.
Ur image is fake & enlarged, wants to be gangsta & hard.
even tho I caught him Flat Footed he ain't got the guts to b Takin' a Charge.
Ur homies ain't stoppin me, shit against GOW was bogus, a mockery.
ain't the alias Behind the Black Mask but ur the 1 known for the Robberies.
No way you'll get the thrown, I promise this dude'll get owned.
Fuck crew votes, CLASH is more of a Dead Organization than a Funeral Home.
Run fast kid, u suck at text & ur a dumbass bitch.
On top of that ya girls Butch enough to partner up with the Sundance Kid.
It's amazing that she duct tapes her back to hold waves of fat.
& at Thanksgiving she'll cause more Turkey Devastation than the Quake they had.
King of Being Played. 'Outlook' lines aren't on the brink of being great.
based on concepts u Comprehended Fractures but should just Think About a Break.
U can't survive here.. The Future's clearer if you gaze hard.
Where do u see yourself in 5 years? besides the bathroom Mirror of a Gay Bar.
U ain't got an attacking style. ur Decent, but in a crashing spiral.
& the only time Average Wins Anything is in the race for a Batting Title.
Keep pretending to be classic, U'll always b elementary in ur clashes.
U spend days writing & got more Pre-Wrecks than college entry level classes.
He'll either b dead or he'll sulk, u ain't champin, ur a regular joke.
Seph couldn't have a Banner Night trick or treating as the Incredible Hulk.
On RM u were high tier, but I've seen him rarely thrive here.
U went from an Ace, to Dumb and Dumber like Jim Carrey's Prime Years.
I dead bogus tricks. Hens Is Champ & u can bet slogan's stick.
if anyone thinks this is 50/50 it's got me laughin more than the Seth Rogan flick.

vs

Sephiroth

i pack explosives, so why write a novel when all you bringing is weak chapters?..
your shit is not only a 'Dudits' more retarded than the kid from the Dreamcatcher
you harming anyone's hilarious when you're short and shaped like a stump
and you're 5'6 tops.. is way too many layers of shirts needed to make you look buff
figured herb's what made you slow, but just found out it's heavy D
plus you're the 'buy-product', of moms doing just that, all throughout the pregnancy
im the best in whatever grind, got many lines that some of them says crack
so how you hustle hard, when 'choppin it up' for you is catchin up with someone from wayback?
he grows lil bud and thinks he a boss, ain't noone concerned with dude and his chump change
bro, i just bagged up nik last round and STILL got further than you in the drug game
plus whenever you smoke, it's mostly paper, so it's hard to match me
can't even roll right, so you end up 'repairing the joints' like arthroplasty
probly whine to hoes in real life bout how oneduh killed him twice, hi hater
coz them 'losses by one' only proved you ain't getting in draws.. tie breaker
joined the planes, but still rip shit even when riding solo, pimp shit
you're washed up faggot, and the writing's on the wall.. that not even I would pose in pics with
guess gow learned from you, no wonder he was in dohpe for like 2 yrs. happily
heard you gave Warhead, and then treated him like he was part of your Nuclear family

AresOfWar24 (1:11:21 AM): yo real talk
AresOfWar24 (1:11:25 AM): i remembr the alia tourney right
AresOfWar24 (1:11:38 AM): dohpe told each member what ther aliases was

maybe on RB you can pull that shit, but NC's is like fam so lets share with the jury
coz round here, everybody knows everybody; and that goes double for dohpe in alias tourneys
your squad got shit on lock? where? i'll leave em stomped in a heartbeat
yall went from an angry mob.. to a bunch of pussies who wouldn't even occupy wall street
pretends he ain't the shadiest in dohpe, but thinks he's G off their work..
can't have your cake and eat it too, yet you keep insisting on stealing Deon's deserts
got a price on my head, but they sent this past his prime faggot to throw fire?
if he's 'The Executioner', i'll just go Chad Dawson in this bitch and tackle this old timer
dude's 26 and leeches off nana, so ima tax him for that to guide this clown
and make him give me the 'Money Gram' sent him and use that to transfer the cash to my account
even got exposed for biting by frac, you fraud bitch, so whatsup hoe
you're either a legend Aura faggot.. and ironically, you sharked him to become both

Winner: John Hensley

Outro

https://media.giphy.com/media/10IKys8C30fKvu/giphy.gif

That's it for this week. I sent out two interviews, neither of which have got back to me. If they do, I'll edit them in. The leagues in good shape at the minute. The only people signing out are the ones crying about losses and we've got new sign ins each week. There's been fire verses dropped so far this season. I'd urge two top dudes to go at it in a 20 or 30 line battle so we can open a NBL HOF. Also, if you're from another site, bring some dudes over here to chance their arm. Remember this shit is due tonight so get those verses in.

ill nik-A
03-03-2016, 09:56 AM
I'm pressed for time and fatigued to the max, if I lose Ima take a break, will continue if I win obviously since it would be a champ match. Just a heads up. Thanks for the effort Orc

Letterman
03-03-2016, 10:22 AM
This is a dope mag Orc. Salute.

Ghost1
03-03-2016, 10:34 AM
Lol wat will happen wen we run out of women that orc can fit his name into tho

Props to the young bull ORC for running the league an posting mags

Useless
03-03-2016, 11:12 AM
Dope mag Orc

Fracture
03-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Great mag once again Orc

Lol@ me reading me

Orc
03-03-2016, 01:40 PM
I'm talking suicide/stage dive at one of your shows shit bro lol

That bar made karpis famous Bags

Fracture
03-03-2016, 01:43 PM
That's what's up man.

I'll be back eventually, just gotta get back in that zone

Ghost1
03-03-2016, 01:51 PM
LOL where is Ole karpelundi these days

Block headed fagit
Alvin Karpis

After that Indian broke his heart his text Game was never the same :/

jilti
03-03-2016, 02:01 PM
Cool mag but I've never been on RB

King
03-03-2016, 03:39 PM
dope mag org. props on the consistency.

Wanderer
03-03-2016, 03:42 PM
LOL at that 5'6 tops bar in the flash back battle. That was a dope verse

& Orc I'm not from any other site. Just sporadically on netcees for the NBL. Shits dope

As always, mag's nice. Props

Orc
03-03-2016, 05:38 PM
LOL at that 5'6 tops bar in the flash back battle. That was a dope verse

& Orc I'm not from any other site. Just sporadically on netcees for the NBL. Shits dope

As always, mag's nice. Props

Where did you used to battle? Were you on NC.com? One more: where in England u from?

Witty
03-03-2016, 05:55 PM
Awesome mag once again, good job man.

Cable
03-03-2016, 06:16 PM
good stuff, dope read

Schadenfreude
03-03-2016, 06:21 PM
Dope mag Bro, we appreciate you keeping the league running Orc.

Just noticed no top punches? Lmao..we were that terrible last week?

Orc
03-03-2016, 07:29 PM
Thanks dudes.

Nah it wasn't that Schadenfreude, I just didn't have the time man lol the cypher killed me

Hush
03-03-2016, 07:33 PM
@textellence average verses? U stupid or something boy

Hush
03-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Mag fire tho

ill nik-A
03-03-2016, 07:50 PM

Good battle homie

Orc
03-03-2016, 07:51 PM
That battle is dope. Props

Saitama
03-03-2016, 07:52 PM

stfu hes on the panel of reputable voters

Hush
03-03-2016, 08:01 PM
stfu hes on the panel of reputable voters

I have no clue who you are, I have no clue who he is . Niggas keeping make names and can never make a name
Crying emoji

Hush
03-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Good battle homie

Salute

I knew if I dropped max it would inspire you to do the damn thing

Destroyer
03-03-2016, 08:05 PM
awwwwww, now hug

Saitama
03-03-2016, 08:09 PM
When 2 grown men "inspire" eachother

Bring a damn tear to my eye..

Cable
03-03-2016, 08:16 PM
that nik vs hush battle is dope af

ill nik-A
03-03-2016, 08:29 PM
That's what's up man.

I'll be back eventually, just gotta get back in that zone

I'm really pulling for u to be good again

So I could say i beat Kung, resin, butler and you

Fracture
03-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Salt

ill nik-A
03-03-2016, 08:37 PM
Wack

Saint
03-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Nice battle

Resin M-I-C
03-03-2016, 09:05 PM
.. eff that nik outlasted me by one vote .. i got em back tho aiyyyoo.. lookn back i think frac n corey the only ones that i tipped my hat and said yea, he got me

solid mag once again..

ill nik-A
03-03-2016, 09:19 PM
.. eff that nik outlasted me by one vote .. i got em back tho aiyyyoo.. lookn back i think frac n corey the only ones that i tipped my hat and said yea, he got me

solid mag once again..

I outlasted everyone homie

Pinot Grij
03-04-2016, 01:39 AM
Yo Orc, you said RMBVA is really good so I went to check it out and these dudes got like fuckin' hyperlinks embedded in their verses that link to fuckin' wikipedia pages that explain the punchline and shit. It's really changed how I look at you, man.

Useless
03-04-2016, 02:17 AM
Lol

Orc
03-04-2016, 02:51 AM
Yo Orc, you said RMBVA is really good so I went to check it out and these dudes got like fuckin' hyperlinks embedded in their verses that link to fuckin' wikipedia pages that explain the punchline and shit. It's really changed how I look at you, man.

Hahahaha. There's some good shit buried in the structure. Its more live battle style. There's so many of them tho it's crazy. Like RM back when.

Tic
03-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Dope mag, thanks for doing this week in & week out.

Hush
03-04-2016, 12:17 PM
Rmbva got bars

JShazo
03-05-2016, 01:04 PM

links over bars the new movement.. we in here.

Pinot Grij
03-05-2016, 01:12 PM

Lmao.

Yo, I did see some nice bars in the handful of battles that I read. Which is the shame, because the talent is there but that linking shit ruins everything.

JShazo
03-05-2016, 01:21 PM
Lmao.

Yo, I did see some nice bars in the handful of battles that I read. Which is the shame, because the talent is there but that linking shit ruins everything.

I try to not do it as much...usually only when I'm tapping into my inner nerd anime bars, and I assume no one will know what I'm talking about lol

but we got some dope heads bar 4 bar.. i'm still shaking some rust off but hopefully i can show that next week of the league here..

shoutout to og smoke for holding it down

Pharaohs Army
03-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Pinot Grij

sad

a battle judge: hang on lemme research this punch on your 5th bar, i might have to reconsider, may i have a few more links please,

god i've heard it all

i mean I'd just take the loss and be proud of my own obscure punch references

but hey whoever wants to go that indepth, more power to them, but i still find this a little bit pathetic

Orc
03-05-2016, 01:31 PM
^ he was obviously playing around. C'mon lol

Pharaohs Army
03-05-2016, 03:12 PM
oh. thanks heavens. lol

thx for letting me know instead of letting me dangle. i was a little bit naive thought it was srs

Allen Knight
03-05-2016, 08:15 PM
fire mag, will be able to help next week i'll have more time.