PDA

View Full Version : NBL Week 9 Magazine: The Kelly KapORCski Edition

Orc
03-10-2016, 10:31 AM
The Introduction

https://media.giphy.com/media/rQn119cCThAjK/giphy.gif

What's good, fellas? Welcome to the NBL week 9 Magazine. I've managed to fit my name into another woman's name. All is well. Last week had some fire verses so I gotta tip my hat to those that brought it. To those that didn't, you've got another week to work out the kinks in your style. We've just passed the halfway point so if you haven't shaken that rust yet you better do it quick. Those playoffs are coming. It's dope to champ the NBL (I'd know, I've done it 5 times) but what you really want to do is Champ a Season. Then you'll be remembered. That's what you really want isn't it? To carve a legacy. The only thing stopping you is that dude you're facing this week. That's where it all starts. Get it done...

Week 8: Reviews

https://media.giphy.com/media/kWzITAl74I6nm/giphy.gif

Pinot Grij vs Tic

Pulse has defended his belt a couple of times and looking like a true champion right now. It wasn't a great match title match though if I'm honest. I didn't like some of the angles that the boy Pulse came with this week as a lot were done before. On the flipside the Castle Greyskull line was suuuper dope. Tic has been struggling for motivation. He probably burnt himself out as he's had a serious amount of battles the past 6months or so. His opener was a nice WP personal and the Sleepy Hollow bar was cool too. The rest was awkwardly worded and not as smooth as he usually writes. Voters gave the nod to Pinot Grij

Strange vs Destroyer

King has been doing decent so far this season and Destroyer has been dropping really good verses of late. This made for an interesting match-up. I thought Des had some hits. The Dr Strange line was flipped well. Thought the Don Creed was cool too. The rest could be quoted too depending on who is reading them; they were too simple for my personal taste though. King had the opener which was funny, the Bark line which had a real dope flip & the Leo line which was cool. The rest was light. The voters felt that King edged it in a close one.

Glizzy vs Orc

Glizzy is Lawd from RB. I can't remember how good he actually was over there but his verse was okay this week. Some nice concepts but the wording was awkward which hurt him. The Robertson bar woulda got a DON DEMARCO horn though. As for Orc. He was Orc.

Fracture vs Jilti

This was a weird one. Frac was just overthinking it here; it happens sometimes when you wanna drop reaaal creative. Sometimes you just force it. These days it's not okay just to be funny, it was back in the glory days, I think that's what is hurting Frac too. There needs to be more harshness. I think though that he was showing signs of getting back to it. He chose to sign out. Jilti's verse wasn't great. The Pop line was cool but I didn't really like anything else. Jilti won.

Hush vs ill nik-A

This was dope and BOTW. Props to both dudes for putting on a show and it sucks that nik needs a break because his verses have been great this season. Hush came out the gate swinging and his first 8 lines were all hits. That Flinstone line was ridiculous. After that, the Solid Snake line was nice. Nik had some fire personals like the room for shame and growing house, I think those really hit. That Joe Johnson line was hot too. I think that at this time Nik was losing motivation and burnt himself out whereas Hush is on the rise and his momentum helped him get the win. A dope match, though.

Cred vs VividlyVague

Cred has failed to reach the heights so far this season that he did during the last, which was his breakthrough season in the top tier. This week he brought some heat and a verse that shows signs that maybe he will be back at the top soon enough. The chopper line was fire an the Orc line was cool. VV is still adapting but he is getting better with every passing verse. The destroyer personal was nice and the etch a sketch bar was cool. Keep on improving bro. Cred got the win here.

Infiltration vs Blam Newton

Blam Newton has been quietly making waves. An obvious alias, the verses have been pretty nice so far. His verse this week seemed rushed though. The Witty line was cool and so was the Kendrick bar but the rest fell flat to me. The Spotlight angle has been flipped a lot already and the closer was pretty lazy. As for Infiltration, he's been pretty hot this season so far. The Ar Anderson line got a lot of love in votes but I don't fuck with it because it doesn't work both ways. The Orc line was nice but Pinot did it last week. That wash line was pretty creative with the connections. Newton Law was cool too. Overall this was a decent battle, both came pretty nice with it. Inf won on votes.

OG Smokinstein vs Letterman

OG Smoke will take a couple of weeks to get upto speed on how to format shit here to get the win quicker. If he chooses to adapt he will be a real force in the league. He had some hits here but reused a punch which hurt him. If he does wanna format his verses NC style with a set-up then punch, I think he can drop some heat. Letterman had a cool Smoke Bomb line that was a funny image. Votes actually went back and forth for quite some time on this until Letterman edged the win in the end. Very close.

Week 8: Top Punches

https://media.giphy.com/media/QCqVNLzVca4yA/giphy.gif

1. Hush:
Im a monster with the cans. Aim blam and hit domes
U getting sprayed by a beast. This a shower at the Flintstones

2. Strange:
This pit vs poodle. King is brutal n I'm killin this simple dimwit.
Bitch is timid, Got no bite n his barks so soft lovers carve initials in it

3. Pinot Grij:
I’d never fuck your chick… her pussy’s so diseased, it’s a shame, bro
That’s why I only enter through her mouth… I call that bitch Castle Grayskull

4. Hush:
Fact: u got the heroin user face. Track marks take alota space
U been sneaking on the base longer than metal gears solid snake

5. Schadenfreude
Throw magical dick in his bitch, I give her insides hope
but his simp-ass strokes’ll make her slight Smirk, that’s a inside joke.

THE CMON BRO LINE OF THE WEEK

Pinot Grij:
And you’re a walkin’ STD.. that shit’s written all over your pitiful face
I mean, I could paint a picture, but I don’t wanna give voters visual AIDS

https://media.giphy.com/media/MjCgH2eZuBtcc/giphy.gif

The Interview
....with Hush

https://media.giphy.com/media/iUhKxSs4nHtcc/giphy.gif

Whattup H? What are your thoughts about the NBL at present, do you think anything could be done to improve it right now?

I see you indicated you going to start punishing no shows and to me that's fire. I think the comraderie needs to come back to txt as well. The Ima kill you mentality is good but what happened to the fire verse good match up mentality. Niggas need to get humble too, take a L with grace and shit. Also stop being so pussy to vote on close or controversial match ups. With that being said I think you doing a great job and I see the league gaining traction. I think you doing a video mag would be EPIC!

I definitely feel you on the humble tip. It's good to talk shit and stoke the fire but people need to give credit where it's due. I know that personally when I lose I always hit up the other dude in PM with a ''good verse bro'' or whatever. So yo, we know you as one of the top heads on Netcees since pretty much the start but tell us a little bit about your history...

Man I was a ez board nigga as a lil kid dropping trash verses on any site I could find. At some point I found urban authentics and floundered in mid bottom
Top tier. I was in a 3 man crew with Medichi and Advance/Shogun which was prolly my peak there. We even made like two songs lmao or audios. Then I started doing drugs and fuckjng bitches and didn't txt for years. John Dough hit me up out of nowhere when I ran across bboys yrs later and got me back into doing txt. Me and Frank Metts had some classics on bb. After that I found illesty with you and the bros and really started getting my understanding back on how to make punches hit. I was always a disrespectful funny person irl so it transfers easy for me. Then I came to nc on the roast of you ironically and almost won the cash prize that's when I knew I was elite top tier. Since then on I was slaying shit tbh

@Medichi Sintro was dope. Idk if he even has an account here. Yeah man Illesty was so fucking dope, I miss all those dudes. Speaking on that; who do you wish still posted man? What happened to the boy Mentore aka ALIEN lol

Man alien my bro fr fr. He stopped giving a fuck a long time ago and I don't blame him. Some niggas just grow out of it. In all honesty id love to see Calefaction back just to see if he still got it. Guns was fire and I always dug his shit, same with @Sephiroth who I see you featured in the mag. Umm Hens too he was always fire. murda sho wish he would of stuck around. Bags should get back with it . Off the top that's all I can think of . Oh and my nigga Strikta

Yeah Guns was dope as fuck. He was miles ahead of most on Illesty for a while. Sho needs to stop the playing around and get back in. What you think about the old heads like Frac and Resin coming back in the same season? I seen john hensley lurking last week too

It has potential to be great if some of them didn't live so hard In the past and come off as pompous. I could care about old bars if you ain't capable of heat today I ain't impressed. Niggas should help grow the culture and really try to uplift the newer gen in a way that's not putting them down. And it's easier said than done. But all in all I think it's a good thing to have ppl who are undeniable legit legends or a certain era still battling it out. Shits cool to me for the most part so respect to them regardless

Yeah I hate when dudes come back and talk trash. Resin has always kept it 100 in that respect. Who do you think are your biggest threats in the league currently?

Lol I don't know how to answer this because I wasn't really worried about anyone. I feel like I'm battling the voters. I wasn't even gonna diss my opponents at first and just write the style I enjoy but saw ppl complaining about the lack of the old hush. So I'm trying to conform a bit and give the voters what I think they want to read. I honestly feel like if I took time I could beat everyone. I more have ppl I want to face as opposed to ppl I feel threatened by.

I feel you on that. I definitely think you're just writing what you want anyway regardless of opponent. You've been dropping gunbar after gunbar lately. Most of them hot. Is this the style you are going to keep now? What inspired it?

Kinda answered this in the last question. It's that it was all I could think of for weeks. What bring me back to battling is I been txt cyphaing with a couple of the homies irl. Like just sending bars back and forth cuz these niggas really rap but can't really write like me. So I send em schemes in the url style for fun and too just show off. One day I said fuckit Ima see how these bars are received by my old peers. Rap is always a part of my life so if I ain't here participating im still on YouTube watching a few a day while I get stoned. Shoutout to Cred and murda sho for being the best at that style on the site tho

Yeah I like that gritty style a lot tbh. Who are your all time favourite text battlers?

Alien, Orc and I'm not saying you cuz you asking you know I keep it 10. Damn I smoke so much I know I forgot a lot of niggas tbh. I don't got favs per say but ppl who come to mind is like King Karaoke in this era for being a beast. Username and Metasin used to always jaw drop me cuz they was fire. The mets brothers were always fire to me . Can't front my nigga Beyond was a problem too. I know I'm forgetting a lot of ppl I really respected so no slight to anybody

Damn thanks for the props man. I feel like we both fed off each other a lot coming up. I was approaching top tier when Lama accused me of biting way back and my rep took a huge hit. I took a while off then joined NC to prove him wrong as Orc, I remember being super jealous at how dope you'd gotten. You were top tier and I was facing biter lines every week so I just got to work and start bodying dudes until I forced Lama into a position where the site needed me & he was quick to absolve me of any blame at that point. Good looks on the interview my dude. Anything you wanna say to finish it?

Don't conform, write what you want and vote how you want. Props to niggas showing every week and doing this shit for fun not for ego. Try to be the best at what you do but don't get consumed by the competitive part of your brain. Just come to the site and bar out and let's leave it at that. Respect to everyone here tbh I wish y'all all nothing but success

Week 9: A Look Ahead

https://media.giphy.com/media/SwNqpvBA0jVmw/giphy.gif

JShazo vs Mask

Black Mask is an old head. I forget what his name was before BM it'll come to me eventually. He has the archetypal Netcees style; short set-up and long punch. He tends to noshow but hopefully he gets motivated and sticks around because he can drop some heat. JShazo is from RMBVA, the same site as OG SMOKE, he has a style that is more suited to Netcees though. The battles that he has had on here have been good and he always drops a banger or two per verse. Hopefully he sticks around. Get @Throwback Mike over here too bro and @The Chef. You can keep Seanzo, though. This match is interesting because neither have battled here in a while. Considering I haven't seen BM in a longggg time I'll edge the prediction to JS.

Cable vs Texcellence

Tex is an old BBoys head I forget his previous name. Toil maybe? I don't know. I think we had a battle on here that I won, that was the only verse I have seen from Tex. Going off of that, he needs to be a little wittier and steer away from that bland BBoys style. I'm looking at you, Swerve. It needs a little more harshness and swagger to it. Cable I have no idea who it is. I'm going to say it's Kungfu Grip who has signed in to beat his brother Pinot Grij. What's up Kung? I'm gonna say that Tex wins here as I haven't got any idea what Cable is capable of or rather what he's Cabable of. I'll get my coat.....

Glizzy vs VividlyVague

Glizzy had a tough match last week facing off against the greatest European text battler the internet has ever known aka Orc. He had some nice concepts but his wording way way off. Too choppy. If he can somehow merge the concepts with a more fluid way of executing his idea then he'll be a threat to pretty much anyone. I hope he shows up and isn't too down on himself. Orc's a beast, bro. VividlyVague has been improving every single week so far. You can tell by the subtle changes in his verses that he's taking the constructive criticism on board and really trying to improve and be harsher. I think that he will win this week. Looking at how well Pinot & VV have done, I think that more topical heads should sign in. I'm looking at you asylum symetrik Adonis Just Write JESODIST MMLP sraL Alice White timeless Godcomplex Razah

Blam Newton vs Unfukwitable

Battle of the worst names on Netcees. Blam had a rather rushed showing last week and I think that he will want to set it right this week and get back on track to moving up the ranks and getting closer to title contention. Unfukwitable was showing up every week and getting better with each verse but he's been MIA as of late. His progress has been hurt by a few noshows and I hope he can take some time and craft a verse that will have me thinking ''damn, the boy is back''. I do think that Blam will be a little more motivated consideration the loss last week and that he will bring more to the table in this battle.

Wanderer vs OG Smokinstein

This is a true battle of the up and comers. Both are just starting out in the NBL and while Wanderer has been through the gauntlet so far this season he's definitely come out the other side with better verses and a more fluid style. Smoke needs to make a couple of adjustments to his style to really connect to the readers but there's no doubt that he can bar the fuck out. It's all about writing to the reader though and at this point in the season I think that Wanderer will use the experience he's gathered thus far and come away with the win in a battle that will see votes for both competitors.

Schadenfreude vs Orc

Good luck.

Jilti vs Letterman

Jilti beat Fracture last week but the battle was lackluster. I'm not sure what Jilti is really capable of to be honest as he's never really put out something that made me think wow this is fire. I hope he steps it up and really makes waves in the league, that would be great. Letterman got his NBL run off to a winning start too by beating Smoke last week. He had a decent verse with some nice concepts. I think that Letterman is maybe a little bit ahead of Jilti in terms of the quality they're putting out at the moment but Jil could roll through with an upset.

Witty vs Strange

We've got an RB contendership match in the NBL; who says we don't like those guys? King has ran through everyone he's faced so far without really ever having to break stride. Witty has been improving every week but more importantly he's wanted to improve every week. Getting better is all part of the game. People need to realise that when they lose. Don't sign out, get better. Bitches. Yeah you know who you are. Anyway, this is a tough ask for my man Witty considering the accomplishments King has achieved over his text career. I think that at this point in time Strange will want that title shot more and it will motivate him to bring heat that Witty can't really contend with just yet.

Championship Match: Hush vs Pinot Grij

Damn. Pulse vs Hush. Oldschool legend vs Newschool leader. This has the potential to be great. Hush has been barring out lately. There's no other way to put it. He's in that mode where everything you write is likely to hit because you're writing dope shit in chunks at a time. It's like training a muscle in some ways. Pinot has been dropping fire all season, he started off under the radar and quickly sliced through the ranks. Last week he took out Tic with ease. This battle will be close and it will go back and forth in votes and I think the winner will be whoever wants it more. It's tough to call considering both are motivated right now. I would urge whoever loses not to sign out like a bitch lol. Make it hot, fellas.

Larold vs Avedogg

Larold aka Zelph has wanted to join the league for a long time but Allen had him blocked. He's allowed him into the league so let's see what the boy can do. Bring some heat. Avedogg sounds like a longbar alias so we will see what he can do if he shows up. It doesn't look likely.

Orctro

https://media.giphy.com/media/lc6o7JDq2S6XK/giphy.gif

That's it for this week. Thanks to the dude Hush for a dope ass interview. Also, I am sick of repeating myself but guys... do not sign out if you lose. Do you think I'm writing this shit for my own enjoyment? No, it's for the good of the site and the league. I'm doing my part. Do yours. Show up, drop heat, be humble. It's simple. We all lose sometimes, choose to be better than signing out like a bitch. There's some dope match-ups this week so let's make them classics. Salute.

Swerve
03-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Going off of that, he needs to be a little wittier and steer away from that bland BBoys style. I'm looking at you, Swerve. It needs a little more harshness and swagger to it.

120 Lines, set it up. Orc

Orc
03-10-2016, 10:41 AM
120 Lines, set it up. Orc

https://media.giphy.com/media/sAIHfbmxVHWkE/giphy.gif

sral
03-10-2016, 10:46 AM
dope mag yo

ive never fucked with the NBL that heavy

text battling gets a bit repetitive to me after a while, it's cool in spots though and you guys fuck shit up

I'm always reading even if not writing

I'd maybe run as a duo with my boy MMLP but we don't really have a style cut out for text imho

might have to form a voltron of gay alias and see what weve got

Tic
03-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Nice mag as always. Props.

symetrik
03-10-2016, 10:52 AM
I'm looking at you asylum symetrik...

I appreciate being remembered.

SHECK WES
03-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Dope mag lol @ 120

Orc
03-10-2016, 11:15 AM
dope mag yo

ive never fucked with the NBL that heavy

text battling gets a bit repetitive to me after a while, it's cool in spots though and you guys fuck shit up

I'm always reading even if not writing

I'd maybe run as a duo with my boy MMLP but we don't really have a style cut out for text imho

might have to form a voltron of gay alias and see what weve got

that's not a bad idea

Sintro
03-10-2016, 11:25 AM
I'm a loser

Orc
03-10-2016, 11:26 AM
I'm a loser

bro what are the odds of me mentioning u and u checking? wtf

& Swerve too

Sintro
03-10-2016, 11:41 AM
That's y I'm a loser. Email notification popped up and I had to log in to see it

Orc
03-10-2016, 11:44 AM
hahahaha. stick around

Sintro
03-10-2016, 12:09 PM
NC needs a video battle league

Orc
03-10-2016, 12:10 PM
NC needs a video battle league

video battle Cred

SHECK WES
03-10-2016, 12:39 PM
I'll video battle

Destroyer
03-10-2016, 01:07 PM
I signed out cause I feel like I keep losing when I shouldn't
so fuck you for judging me
dope mag tho

Saint
03-10-2016, 01:19 PM
I wish the Battle Royale was getting votes

Tic
03-10-2016, 01:49 PM
I wish the Battle Royale was getting votes
It's a dope battle too, I might add.

Letterman
03-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Dope mag, salute.

Schadenfreude
03-10-2016, 03:50 PM
Thanx for the Top Punch nod Orc, propers.

Certain
03-10-2016, 03:52 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/rQn119cCThAjK/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/kWzITAl74I6nm/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/QCqVNLzVca4yA/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/MjCgH2eZuBtcc/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/iUhKxSs4nHtcc/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/SwNqpvBA0jVmw/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/lc6o7JDq2S6XK/giphy.gif

Very good magazine.

Useless
03-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Dope mag bro

Respeck for putting in work

Hush
03-10-2016, 04:59 PM
This shit was Tony the Tiger

Resin M-I-C
03-10-2016, 05:07 PM
i'll video battle u fruits

Orc
03-10-2016, 05:13 PM

Sintro

Sintro
03-10-2016, 05:32 PM
Am I suppose to be fruits

Toil
03-10-2016, 05:34 PM
Man I was a ez board nigga as a lil kid dropping trash verses on any site I could find. At some point I found urban authentics and floundered in mid bottom
Top tier. I was in a 3 man crew with Medichi and Advance/Shogun which was prolly my peak there. We even made like two songs lmao or audios. Then I started doing drugs and fuckjng bitches and didn't txt for years. John Dough hit me up out of nowhere when I ran across bboys yrs later and got me back into doing txt. Me and Frank Metts had some classics on bb. After that I found illesty with you and the bros and really started getting my understanding back on how to make punches hit. I was always a disrespectful funny person irl so it transfers easy for me. Then I came to nc on the roast of you ironically and almost won the cash prize that's when I knew I was elite top tier. Since then on I was slaying shit tbh

I remember you from UA. Good times. Advance and Relentless Fist, 100 bar battles, 3 leagues running in parallel, multiple tournies. A textcee's wet dream.

Read that flintstones line last week, made me want to battle again. Good stuff

Orc
03-10-2016, 05:56 PM
I remember you from UA. Good times. Advance and Relentless Fist, 100 bar battles, 3 leagues running in parallel, multiple tournies. A textcee's wet dream.

Read that flintstones line last week, made me want to battle again. Good stuff

Sign in

King
03-10-2016, 06:04 PM
dope shit as always

Allen Knight
03-10-2016, 06:04 PM
I signed out cause I feel like I keep losing when I shouldn't
so fuck you for judging me
dope mag tho

lol like this ever changed.

but i got luv for u des.

Allen Knight
03-10-2016, 06:09 PM
but props to orc kelly is fireee, this mag is illy.

Toil
03-10-2016, 06:18 PM
Sign in

Tempting. I'm away next week though. Will see after that

ill nik-A
03-10-2016, 06:29 PM
Tempting. I'm away next week though. Will see after that

Whattup homie... Good to see u round these parts

Useless
03-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Was UA an ezboard? Only ezboard sites I remember are freestyle universe and metaphorical siccness. There was like 4 or 5 others I fucked with too tho.

Saint
03-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Ua was urban authentics its used to be lyrical beat down and some other site, it was early vb forums

Witty
03-10-2016, 07:50 PM
Orc commiserations on the result tonight my friend, biggest game of the Europa League ever probably, still only half way thru the tie, still tho I'm drinking myself stupid in celebration lol Not one of those guys who brags about a result tho, I have supported Liverpool my whole life so I know it could all go wrong in the second leg, but it's looking good. Mourinho or Giggs my dude?

Toil
03-11-2016, 02:25 AM
Whattup homie... Good to see u round these parts

Sup I'll nik-A? Been awhile

Ghost1
03-11-2016, 06:47 AM

I'm ur huckleberry

Cred
03-11-2016, 07:44 AM
Lol I'm down to video battle one of u niggas.

But dope shit on the mag Orc once again, clutch.

Orc
03-11-2016, 07:59 AM
Orc commiserations on the result tonight my friend, biggest game of the Europa League ever probably, still only half way thru the tie, still tho I'm drinking myself stupid in celebration lol Not one of those guys who brags about a result tho, I have supported Liverpool my whole life so I know it could all go wrong in the second leg, but it's looking good. Mourinho or Giggs my dude?

yea United were garbage man

tie is over i think, Liverpool will definitely score at OT

Mourinho all day for the transfer power

Ghost1
03-11-2016, 08:07 AM
Lol I'm down to video battle one of u niggas.

But dope shit on the mag Orc once again, clutch.

Down

Prolly have sum time this weekend to throw sumthin together

Watre u thinkin 1min.....2min?

Cred
03-11-2016, 08:13 AM
Yeah 2 minutes sounds good maine. Set it up some where

Og smokinstein
03-11-2016, 11:19 PM
That mag was dope af.
Nice weekly breakdown Orc

Razah
03-12-2016, 02:43 PM
I dunno how I feel about battling now a days.

Didn't read the mag, just saw my mention. Eh, I dunno.

Ya'll niggas' don't want it though.

JShazo
03-12-2016, 09:07 PM
Will vote in da am

jilti
03-13-2016, 11:01 AM
Good work

murda sho
03-13-2016, 12:09 PM
Good mag.. Shouts to Hush for the 2 shoutouts you know we bros irl. Keep it up Orc

sral
03-14-2016, 09:46 AM
Was UA an ezboard? Only ezboard sites I remember are freestyle universe and metaphorical siccness. There was like 4 or 5 others I fucked with too tho.

lmao this partly explains why you suck

Useless
03-14-2016, 09:59 AM
lmao this partly explains why you suck

U been on the dick pretty hard lately. Time to hop off. Frac doesn't need u to white knight for him anymore bro

sral
03-14-2016, 10:06 AM
lmao you've been acting like a sourpuss ever since RB told you you were no longer wanted there

taking out your frustrations on folks dead relatives just because you had your mod privilege's revoked like a bitch

miss me with your corny bullshit

out of interest, where did you rank in ppls top 20,000 over at that hallowed "Metaphorical Siccness" board your from? ahahahaha

YOU ARE A MERE ATOM IN THE LYRICAL UNIVERSE FAGGOT

you've a gravitational pull somewhere between 'lame loser faggot' and 'only ever good for a 12 punch champ once'

you. fucking. suck.

badly too.

no hate i'm just letting you know.

Useless
03-15-2016, 12:16 AM
First off, I didn't say anything about frac's dad. Secondly, I was demodded at rb after that. Like a week after that lol.

If being someone in the online txt community, that consists of 20 ppl at any given moment, makes u feel good about ur self then more power to u bro. If u think its a big life accomplishment I don't wanna be the one to smash ur dreams.

And metaphorical siccness (if that's even what it was called) was like 15 yrs ago lol @ tryna use that against me.

also lol @ talkin allllll this shit about how I suck but you've only EVER voted for me

Swerve
03-16-2016, 01:12 PM
Orc quit ducking this 120 line fire

Orc
03-16-2016, 01:13 PM
Sign in & get this work bruh Swerve

Swerve
03-16-2016, 01:24 PM
Alright, I'll give it a shot.

Where's the sign in thread? Orc

Strikta
03-16-2016, 02:41 PM
Appreciate the shout. Hush

Cuz of u my nigga I'll break out the pen this coming week.

If I like how things are running I'll stay active in the league.

Ghost1
03-16-2016, 03:14 PM
Orc quit ducking this 120 line fire

I'll oblige this. 120. Let's go.

Swerve
03-16-2016, 03:15 PM
I'll oblige this.

Just like how your ugly ass gonna video battle?

You ain't bout that life.

You ain't written a line that isn't about cabbage casserole in the last 3 years, you irrelevant has-been.

Fall back for you catch 240 lines of flames.

Ghost1
03-16-2016, 03:26 PM
My video battle is open?
Orc got that shit hiding w a sticky in disc forum......can we get it moved back in here tho?

LOL but yo fuck U

Fuckin Canadian fagit I'll cut aboot a hockey puck size hole in ur frail lanky chest u fuckin sloppy orangataun.

Swerve
03-16-2016, 03:52 PM
360 fucking lines Bags

Ghost1
03-16-2016, 03:55 PM
Lmao. Word orc set us up for 480. U kno u dun fucked up righ?

Certain
03-16-2016, 06:49 PM
I miss zygote. He'd be done with a 600-line verse already.

Ghost1
03-16-2016, 07:42 PM
Him an bb back an forth in OM was wild as fuck

Orc
03-16-2016, 07:47 PM
It was definitely better than that one guy writing rhymes to himself

sral
03-17-2016, 07:45 AM
lmao i'd love to get in on some 100 line shit

i prob wouldnt punch every 2nd line like you dudes do but i could easily put up 100 lines

just as one for the text archives as nobody reading 200 lines really then voting

Ghost1
03-17-2016, 07:52 AM
I'll go 100 w u lars

sral
03-17-2016, 07:54 AM
lmao dont just say that shit though, you would actually have to do it if you going against me

i'm a man of my word

i would genuinely write that shit

Toil
03-17-2016, 08:16 AM
Long battles >>> this 10 bar nonsense that became popular

Ghost1
03-17-2016, 08:35 AM
lmao dont just say that shit though, you would actually have to do it if you going against me

i'm a man of my word

i would genuinely write that shit

On my life I'm down.

sral
03-17-2016, 09:03 AM
lmao time to re-open the wounds on this ogreous mutant
blade to ya neck but its not ya lymph node im removing
ur loneliness proven by the ratchets u've let fart in ur sheets
got head with three 6's & all of 'em bore the mark of a beast

shall i carry on or you just fucking around?

Ghost1
03-17-2016, 09:08 AM
I mean I was thinking we'd actually set a match....an not Cypher 100 lines in the mag thread LOL it's yo world tho boss

sral
03-17-2016, 09:14 AM
lmao the due date would have to be ridiculous

i'm headed over to Ireland for my anniversary shortly

imma keep writing and you can start as well then when were both done, we'll post it as a battle

Ghost1
03-17-2016, 09:26 AM
Lol aight den

Swerve
03-17-2016, 02:40 PM
Lmao. Word orc set us up for 480. U kno u dun fucked up righ?

Man...fuck this noise....

LINE LIMIT OVER 9000, DO IT FOR THE LIME