Blam Newton
03-15-2016, 08:29 AM
here.

Orc
03-15-2016, 08:30 AM
Yeah bro 10-12

Blam Newton
03-18-2016, 08:08 PM
You've bitten many times but that loose lips, sink ships bar was the worst case.
Makes sense that u idolize Drake, neither of ya "Hotlines" belong to ya in the first place.
I'll empty clips in this nerd's face, last time we battled I tore him apart.
Whether it's the inconsistencies or the stupid haircut, ur pic battles have at least 1 horrible part.
These biters got 9 lives, u probably have Frac and Resin lines on your hard drives.
You said u 'cut your teeth' on b-boys but it looks like u also did that in our archives.
Debbie O'Brian's my side whore, she lets me slide in her behind raw.
Since u love soccer, I'll make sure your next sudden death has nothing to do w/ a tied score.
I'll whip out the knife and get to stabbin', none of your lines are attention grabbin'.
Act up, you'll have the arms so close to your face they'll think your dabbin'.

K.

Orc
03-19-2016, 07:42 AM
You've zero clout. With verses basiccc as shit.
We'd only put you in the ''Spotlight'' because you were Raped as a kid

And Tic made your champ dreams go all topsy turvy
It's funny how we saw you in a "Spotlight" yet the performance wasn't Oscar worthy

Nice try,

u can't escape the hurtin', a nobody alias vs the famous Burden
Dog... this is only 'close to a Spotlight Match' because you changed the wording
Blam's wife got me exhausted. whewww that girl demanding
ya bitch Drop to her Knees for no fucking reason.... that's a Superhero Landing
the NBL needs the biggest trophy; Orc'll set the shit in motion
trusttt i'll drop an Eye of Newt into the Pot & we ain't talking no Witches Potion
alias moves is a geek ting; ya last completed battle left u witha beating
how the FUCK ya lose to Infiltration when you the one that's doing the Sneaking?!
actin like u the dopest dude when u been taking dick. slow that movement
we can't even see Neighbor's face behind allll that wood... that's Home Improvement

faggot

Pinot Grij
03-19-2016, 11:58 AM
This is a dope matchup.

Blam - every punch hit. I don't think there was one killer line that went over the top. But a consistent drop. There no real sudden death in soccer though. Closer was a dope flip on the dab concept.

Orc, this was hella consistent as well. I think the difference came in the last few bars though. All were good.

trusttt i'll drop an Eye of Newt into the Pot & we ain't talking no Witches Potion
^^ dope name flip with a ballsy witch's cauldron reference that I actually think was dope and creative, others might say otherwise.

how the FUCK ya lose to Infiltration when you the one that's doing the Sneaking?!
^^A good personal on the alias shit. Felt like it got him.

we can't even see Neighbor's face behind allll that wood... that's Home Improvement
^^I like the concept of the neighbor from home improvement, but I fuckin hate gay sex reenactments in bars. Like this is a split for me.

Yo, I gotta go with Orc for extra heat down the stretch. I don't think either guy really missed. Dope Battle.

Vote -- Orc

SHECK WES
03-19-2016, 01:40 PM
You've bitten many times but that loose lips, sink ships bar was the worst case.
Makes sense that u idolize Drake, neither of ya "Hotlines" belong to ya in the first place.
decent
I'll empty clips in this nerd's face, last time we battled I tore him apart.
Whether it's the inconsistencies or the stupid haircut, ur pic battles have at least 1 horrible part.
alright cool
These biters got 9 lives, u probably have Frac and Resin lines on your hard drives.
You said u 'cut your teeth' on b-boys but it looks like u also did that in our archives.
ok
Debbie O'Brian's my side whore, she lets me slide in her behind raw.
Since u love soccer, I'll make sure your next sudden death has nothing to do w/ a tied score.
i had to whip out the accents to find out how raw and score could possibly be slant rhymes. This is decent
I'll whip out the knife and get to stabbin', none of your lines are attention grabbin'.
Act up, you'll have the arms so close to your face they'll think your dabbin
ha, cool

Vs

u can't escape the hurtin', a nobody alias vs the famous Burden
Dog... this is only 'close to a Spotlight Match' because you changed the wording
alright
Blam's wife got me exhausted. whewww that girl demanding
ya bitch Drop to her Knees for no fucking reason.... that's a Superhero Landing
ehhh
not bad,'creative.
haha this was nice
hmmm not really sure how to feel about this one, it's not bad but it's not great either. Falling into the decent cat

Damn another close one. Can go either way tbh, I think it'll depend on the voters style of choice. I'm thinking Blam edges this one.

Vote Blam

El Muffin
03-19-2016, 05:52 PM
Blam
Opener OK
Horrible part was lol
Cut ur teeth. I used like two renditions of this on cred. Not feeling
Sudden death ..good flip on old concept
Dabbing was wack imo

Orc
Open OK
Superhero eh
Cauldron bar was nice
Infiltration was cool personal
Home improvement was fire

Orc got it imo

Hush
03-19-2016, 08:23 PM
Sudden death was dope from blam so was pic part line but oddly ur doper punches were worded worst than ur lighter ones

Vs

Infiltration sneak line was fire, eye of newt was clever

Blam was pretty consistent where Orc had high highs and low lows

I got the best line usually winning close battles so Ima go Orc here

jilti
03-19-2016, 09:04 PM
First four bars from blam were just ok, nothing hard hitting. Last line was nice

Vs.

First two lines were creative. Next two were just ok. Closer was not good, neighbor-home improvement bars are sooo played

V/ orc

Destroyer
03-20-2016, 10:45 AM
this was a good effort on blam's part at going pretty personal
I don't think blam is neighbor, not enough gunplay and neigh is a lot
more refined.
but, still a decent battle. best line from blam was the part line
I liked orc's closer even though I don't think blam is neigh
eye of newt was cold

v/orc

Suthaveli
03-20-2016, 11:55 AM
Blam had-
a gd opener.
& the sudden death flip.

Orc had-
Infiltration bar. That was crazy sick.
& the home improvement bar.

I recall orc coming waay better before. Idk if he's writing other stuff or help others write or maybe burned out, but he's come iller. First I've seen from blam, twas ok. This bsttke was really close imo. That infiltration line really got orc this. Imo, the bar was too sick. But all honesty, as a ehole verse blam would've got this. I did geel his non quotes a bit more than i felt orc. What really boost it for orc was the infiltration bar.

Orc gmv