http://i.imgur.com/uAJesXX.png

In:
PainBot
ZeeDee
Adonis
Pharaohs Army

Out:
timeless

(New participants must vote on at least 3 match ups to be added to the line up for the coming week. Failure to do so may result in non-participation. Participants who are signing out are still required to vote on a least 4 match ups. Penalties will carry over into the next time you sign back in.)

symetrik
03-15-2016, 01:58 PM
in

timeless
03-15-2016, 03:11 PM
in

U don't have to sign in every week. Only time u need to post in here is if u want to sign out.

That is of course unless you no show or don't vote then u won be included in the following week.

symetrik
03-15-2016, 09:10 PM
U don't have to sign in every week. Only time u need to post in here is if u want to sign out.

That is of course unless you no show or don't vote then u won be included in the following week.

oh okay.

PainBot
03-18-2016, 07:40 PM
In

ZeeDee
03-19-2016, 12:39 PM
In..

I'll take the hatred I've earned like a man. Hard to believe the same rstl heads from over ten years ago are still at it. WE ARE ALL OLD AS FUCK..

MY APOLOGIES FOR ALL THE CRAP I DID IN THE PAST.. PLENTY OF YOU HAVE BEEN TARGETS OF MY RAGE AND MANY OF YOU DIDN'T DESERVE HOW I ULTIMATELY ACTED OUT IN THREADS.

Adonis
03-19-2016, 10:46 PM
In..

I'll take the hatred I've earned like a man. Hard to believe the same rstl heads from over ten years ago are still at it. WE ARE ALL OLD AS FUCK..

MY APOLOGIES FOR ALL THE CRAP I DID IN THE PAST.. PLENTY OF YOU HAVE BEEN TARGETS OF MY RAGE AND MANY OF YOU DIDN'T DESERVE HOW I ULTIMATELY ACTED OUT IN THREADS.

Fuck that, be a dick, its more fun that way

But we're good

And signing in. Gotta Mac with a form of word on it, I'm ready to go

Pharaohs Army
03-21-2016, 12:28 PM
in

timeless
03-21-2016, 05:00 PM
Out for a week or 2

Frank
03-22-2016, 01:05 AM
In..

Welcome back son