03-25-2016, 06:22 AM
Same.

JShazo
03-25-2016, 08:33 PM
Cashius you wanna just post the verses ourselves. Same time

Cashius
03-25-2016, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Pinot Grij
Yo @Orc, you said RMBVA is really good so I went to check it out and these dudes got like fuckin' hyperlinks embedded in their verses that link to fuckin' wikipedia pages that explain the punchline and shit. It's really changed how I look at you, man.
Originally Posted by JShazo
links over bars the new movement.. we in here.
That's SOOOOO gay. Never heard of your site but it sounds like it's nothing but shit
If that's the style...then your whole verse should be a hyperlink to somebody sucking a dick
You're a fucking text nerd. Stop talking like the hammer is cocked and its steady
This little faggot hears magazine extension and he thinks "Damn, Orc...drop it already!"
I'm binge watching House of Cards. Spacey's a cat that you have to respect
You're into House of Cards too...your crib's PACKED with Magic the Gathering sets
Homie's DISGUSTING...gotta kidnap and bind them just so he can get inside gals
The kid is like....foul. Looks like Bags isn't the ONLY one who's fucking a bitch who's tied down
Hush ATE you. So, if you end up winning....yo, I'm calling it quits...
Prolly wanna inhale Vicks Vape or Rub his cock, which makes sense... those votes made all of us sick
You don't have mob ties, faggot....They'd make you sleep with the fish
Believe he's a bitch. The only time Juicy J in the Mafia...it starts with a 3 and a 6

JShazo
03-25-2016, 09:30 PM
I`m known for semi grippin send shots that'll spill every ounce of fluid sittin in him
You just talk about relationships, he's not a monster just a gossiping bitch, Wendy Williams
So let me guess, my bitch don't exist, my bitch fat, those not bars just feminine yapping
know my side bitch hold about 30 and if I let her go she'll hit cash back like a debit transaction
But he claim he's a monster,nigga you got the aura of pussy blazing from ya soul
That mac'll give em stripper reactions, he'll start shakin as soon as cash laid down by that pole
They let you get away with lame fat jokes as a crutch,nigga that's depressing
The tre or the four, I can put a couple pounds on ya head since you got fat obsession
See I'll cause em great confusion, brain contusion when i pistol whip em wth the old tec i'm usin
My whole m.o is ruthless for that jaw medics gon have to wire cash like Western Union
He expected to win, cool but its bars over jokes a real beast not affected by somethings
The punches too vicious, I'll leave cash lookin like chump change.
..fuck it time...

Allen Knight
03-25-2016, 11:50 PM
fuck it got some time will vote...

That's SOOOOO gay. Never heard of your site but it sounds like it's nothing but shit
If that's the style...then your whole verse should be a hyperlink to somebody sucking a dick
^^^lol dope opener w/ personals
You're a fucking text nerd. Stop talking like the hammer is cocked and its steady
This little faggot hears magazine extension and he thinks "Damn, Orc...drop it already!"
^^^solid
You're into House of Cards too...your crib's PACKED with Magic the Gathering sets
^^^nice
The kid is like....foul. Looks like Bags isn't the ONLY one who's fucking a bitch who's tied down
^^^LOL fire
Prolly wanna inhale Vicks Vape or Rub his cock, which makes sense... those votes made all of us sick
^^^nahh
Believe he's a bitch. The only time Juicy J in the Mafia...it starts with a 3 and a 6
^^^ehhh

Vs

I`m known for semi grippin send shots that'll spill every ounce of fluid sittin in him
You just talk about relationships, he's not a monster just a gossiping bitch, Wendy Williams
^^^nah
So let me guess, my bitch don't exist, my bitch fat, those not bars just feminine yapping
know my side bitch hold about 30 and if I let her go she'll hit cash back like a debit transaction
^^^nah played
But he claim he's a monster,nigga you got the aura of pussy blazing from ya soul
That mac'll give em stripper reactions, he'll start shakin as soon as cash laid down by that pole
^^^fire
The tre or the four, I can put a couple pounds on ya head since you got fat obsession
^^^nah
See I'll cause em great confusion, brain contusion when i pistol whip em wth the old tec i'm usin
My whole m.o is ruthless for that jaw medics gon have to wire cash like Western Union
^^^damn this was fire
He expected to win, cool but its bars over jokes a real beast not affected by somethings
^^^nah played an didnt hit hard

V/cash, this was a cool one, j hurt himself by using way to many cash plays acouple were nice but most were played an didnt hit...western union one was fire tho...cash was more consistent overall here , tie down line was sick...props to both.

e11even
03-26-2016, 04:58 AM
lol
nice lol
FIRE
lol, harsh
so-so, somewhat of a stretch
needed better wording, so-so

so-so, hashtag flow is corny
damn. that was dope
HARSH, lmaooo, hilarious setup
eh
lol another cash flip
decent closer, new jack city reference
..fuck it time...

This was close, but MVGT J. He had better, more abundant punches. cool battle. too many cash flips though. that shit gets stale after a while.

Cred
03-26-2016, 09:10 AM
- Hahaha
- ok
- ehh
- lol i liked this
- mild
- nahh

Vs

- nahh bro
- heat
- i fucks wit it
- wasn't feelin
- shit like that
..fuck it time...
- mild sauce

Nice battle here tbh, both came with the shits. This shit hard asl to pick a winner. Both had 3 hits n a mild. Idk, this jus gnna come down to the worser misses and preference. So im a go

Vote - cashius

Schadenfreude
03-26-2016, 04:15 PM
Opener, magazine, house of cards & tied down.
Had some misses throught out, but the punches that landed, were heavy bars.

Transaction, stripper pole & Western Union.
Had some clunky wording, but the quotables were pretty dope.

Overall CASHIUS took it, but both had some shit. If niggas get that fire back this league'll be epic.

jilti
03-26-2016, 11:29 PM
^solid
^lol
^ok
^cool
^noooo
^reach here

Vs.

^bad miss
^ok
^dope
^ok
^dope
^real bad miss
..fuck it time...

Was gonna vote for Jshazo until that last line

V/ cashius

Saint
03-27-2016, 01:06 PM
I have Cash here.

J had two dope lines with wire cash and shake pole cash, then debit line.. nothing else did it for me...

Cashius had opener, tied down, mag extension, wasnt feeling the last 2, magic sets was ehh ok.

J got a repetitive with cash flips and his pound and Wendy Williams lines didn't hit, imo.

Junto
03-28-2016, 05:53 AM
haha nice
lol
that's dope
creative but the execution was off to me

vs.

tough
solid
heat

Nice battle here, both showed up wit some heavy hits...
Cash intro was some funny shit. Mag ext was cool, tied down was fire
Shazo's cash back & Western Union bars were hard...
A little more hit or miss though to me. Wasn't feelin that opener or closer
started to get tired on cash plays toward the end but solid verse overall from J
Cashius came wit a nice one off the hiatus though & outbarred him

V/ Cash

Toil
03-28-2016, 07:51 AM
Cash: opener, house of cards, Bags
JS: stripper, Western Union - verse trailed off a lot at the end

Vote=Cash