PDA

View Full Version : BR Semi Finals: Junto vs Karaoke - KARAOKE WINS

Orc
03-21-2016, 08:45 AM
Congratulations on teaching the semi finals of the Battle Royale tournament. So far you have excelled in group competition and then followed it up by effectively tagging with an assigned partner.

This round also has a twist to it. You'll be battling your partner.

You've teamed up well. You came together to take down two other worthy opponents. The problem is simple; only one may progress to the final, which means that those who were partners last round are enemies this.

Who carried who? Who worded the lines?

Let's find out.

Due Saturday
House Rules apply
Junto King Karaoke

Junto
03-21-2016, 05:49 PM
how many...

King Karaoke
03-22-2016, 06:47 AM
Hi...

10-12...

Bye...

Junto
03-26-2016, 04:27 PM
King Karaoke

ext?

King Karaoke
03-26-2016, 10:47 PM
Hi...

Ok...

Bye...

King Karaoke
03-27-2016, 10:44 PM
Hi...

Listen bitch, I'll fuck u up all over the board
& leave u crippled, u'll have jerky movements that'll could earn Diode another award
You grew up wanting to be a bride and not the groom
Couldn't play sports cuz Matt Barnes wasn't the only 1 chasing guys in the locker room
U beat 2 hall of famers, I beat them all so stop being cocky, prick
I'll throw jabs at your grill and leave 'The Goon' missing teeth like that hockey flick
Those garbage ass rhymes need to get thrown in a bin
That sweet shit you're talking could kill Phife dawg all over again
Your style's trash, you couldn't make single person around a lover
I'll send shots at your dome and split your wig in half like Sia's album cover
You're not consistent enough, most of your lines are filler, bro
Let's not forget ur a rapist who's got more girls saying "Don't" than a Bryson Tiller show

Bye...

Junto
03-28-2016, 05:20 AM
look...

I regret to say it but ur wack style's no longer getting play
all these 'recent events' in ur verses... but not a single fuckin one on ya résumé
I'll catch u wit ya fam & leave u wet wit the steel, Tell the rest to kneel...
& I won't stop the shooting there. just Keep air'n shit out like a hermetic seal
every concept Jun bring is fresh & dope. thats not a rumor.
and you... just knocked off 1's... like Nova and the Sooners
If I get pinched it's an hour then out - my lawyer go to synagogue
ur a bitch. ur quick time served helps u get back early from lunch at ur City job
Knuck showed ur ugly face then ur whole thug charade ended horribly.
pussy... we all seen why u call yaself King cuz u REALLY got the authority.
Yea ur wife calls me lover but I'm a fighter. I'd stop ur heart wit the thunder fists
'Fuckin whale on his chest'. Like the caption ya Instagram pic shoulda had under it

Schadenfreude
03-29-2016, 02:56 PM
The verse was good, extremely consistent w/ solid hits from start to finish. The only problem is, none of those did any significant damage. Although eveything landed, not a single punch was a heavy hitter nor haymaker. Also usually you create very harsh personals that fuck dudes up, yet this verse was full of generics. Tbh your weak shit is better than most ppl's best, but this wasn't up to the standard u set for yourself, imo.

versus

Nasty verse, you only had one real miss, which was the "pussy" line. Other than that this drop was pretty killer, the best aspect were the cleverly flipped harsh personals.

Overal JUNTO took it, I came in fully expecting KK to win, but Jun bodied, propers to both.

Useless
03-29-2016, 07:14 PM
& leave u crippled, u'll have jerky movements that'll could earn Diode another award
I'll throw jabs at your grill and leave 'The Goon' missing teeth like that hockey flick
Let's not forget ur a rapist who's got more girls saying "Don't" than a Bryson Tiller show

Vs

all these 'recent events' in ur verses... but not a single fuckin one on ya résumé
Yea ur wife calls me lover but I'm a fighter. I'd stop ur heart wit the thunder fists
'Fuckin whale on his chest'. Like the caption ya Instagram pic shoulda had under it

I gotta go with karaoke here, I thought his verse was more consistent. Juntos opener was hard af tho, I liked that shit. But I didn't really like the rest of ur personals. Wasn't feeling the wording on "knocked off 1's" either even tho concept was dope. Closer was lulz tho.

V. Kare

Toil
03-30-2016, 06:37 AM
KK: jerky movements, Phife dawg, Bryson Tiller
Junto: recent events, Instagram

Junto's opener was the LOTB, but KK had more hits and came generally more consistent (e.g. J's hermetic seal and city job punches felt more like filler). So I'm giving it to K

Vote = Kare

Cred
03-30-2016, 07:31 AM
- this was koo
Couldn't play sports cuz Matt Barnes wasn't the only 1 chasing guys in the locker room
- lol nice
- fuego
- aight
- koo
- wasn't feelin this

Vs

- ok this decent
& I won't stop the shooting there. just Keep air'n shit out like a hermetic seal
- aight
- wasn't feelin this
ur a bitch. ur quick time served helps u get back early from lunch at ur City job
- lol fire
- i like this
- nah bro

Yeah this a close one here. I fucks with both verses, kare jus edged this one out here imo tho.

Vote - karaoke

SHECK WES
03-30-2016, 11:16 PM
Hi...

alright cool
decent for me
good one
wasnt feeling this one
decent
ha good closer

Vs

g shit that is his style lol, nice line
alright
didnt like this
decent nothing special imo
i liked this a lot, nice
nah

Damn this one was close. Literally if jun had 1 more nice line in there he would have taken this. But kar just posted a really consistent verse, mostly everything landed but varied. I really liked Jun's personals on kar with the style line and the authority one, those were nice. But yeah because Jun had more misses than kar, his good lines don't outweigh kar's consistency.

Vote Karoke

Joe Boston
04-01-2016, 06:14 PM
King Karaoke

Nice flip

Lol

Nice metaphorical comparison

Ok hit thought u couldve done something more to make this,reference stand out

Dope lol

Lol

Junto

This was ok for me came off a little basic

Nice dope metaphore

Couldve done more with this reference

Didnt like how this was worded

pussy... we all seen why u call yaself King cuz u REALLY got the authority
Nah

Nah

Junto had the hemetic seal line which was dope i felt tho he couldve polished some lines,a bit more Nova and City Job had potential too. King had some nice flips along with some good metaphores that Sia concept was tough. I got him taking this for more consistency and creativity

V/King