Agree on a line limit
May God have mercy on your souls

Toil Cashius

Toil
03-28-2016, 02:36 PM
Gimmick battle? You can choose the lines

Cashius
03-28-2016, 04:18 PM
I think he means pics, roast, swag and flow, etc.

I'd be down for a roast or regular.

Toil
03-29-2016, 05:52 AM
Ah cool. I was looking for something more interesting as did a roast last week, but never mind.

Reg battle then I guess, but let's do more than 12 man. 16? 18?

Toil
03-29-2016, 11:24 AM
Edited down to 16 on the hope you'll show

Homie's DISGUSTING...gotta kidnap and bind them just so he can get inside gals
The kid is like....foul. Looks like Bags isn't the ONLY one who's fucking a bitch who's tied down

^^That scheme’s a fail, no doubt. Wouldn’t rhyme if ya wail or shout
Seems we got such a Cash flow problem...even the Fed couldn’t bail him out
Ya won season 6 by standing on top of all of the vets from before..
Now we’re vexed that you soared.
You’re only on top of the giant on my shoulders...so he can suplex ya neck to the floor
Ya style reminds me of Resin’s, except where he roasts ya just swoon..
..it’s such a ‘feminine remake of a classic’...ya oughta write the new Ghostbusters tune
Too weak for this match, as I sweep the clash you’ll hide at home eating trash..
Guess we’re alike after all: cus while you’re cleaning out cookies, I’ll be deleting ***he
Facing Toil means ur dead. This thread filled ya with wonder then dread..
..and made ya piss ur sheets so violently, you waterboarded the monster under ya bed..
Ya fell from heavyweight to paper champ. Fact. This story is funny..
Cash went from gold to paper so seamlessly...thought he was re-enacting the history of money
I dread to boast but I fucked ya girl first, she bled the most
So while I’m ahead in this roast, at least you’re a notch above Toil...on her bed post
I got a dick like the biggest club, ya girl cried as it got thick with blood
...I left her pussy ‘ripped as proof of entry’. Like a fucking ticket stub.

Cashius
03-31-2016, 10:03 PM
Anyone down for a gimmick/concept/whatever you call it battle next week? Like where a mod lists a bunch of phrases and we have to turn them into punches as best we can (with a few punches left over for personals etc)?

"Hey, guys lets try this cool complicated thing!" Shut the fuck up...Could you be more annoying?
It looks like you already tried this in your verse and your words were "weak", "forced", and "boring"
Your chick's yelling at me "Don't Pull out!" A seed?...She's like fuck it, whatever
She's screaming at YOU to stay inside too...so you aren't seen in public together
Ex just split...Now he's depressed and shit to the point he might stalk her.
It's quite awkward....dude turned blue and started touching more boys than a White Walker
The WHOLE LEAGUE is better than this guy...I guess that he can try though
Motherfucker, you couldn't be a Season Champ if you stole the recipe from Diode
You're not ACTUALLY gettin' paid, B...Cash is getting gravy
Broke bitch don't even understand the Term Paper...the only one he getting a Pass from is the ladies
And back to his ex, this cat is a mess...I bet you needing the hoe, look...
You prolly Trapper Keeper binded, then force her to act out scenes from The Notebook
Meet the ruthlessness of Cashius. You didn't check in truthfully, you faggot
It's like you turned down the Gimmick Battle...then tried to see who can be the wackest
Mother FUCK your old site. This is Nessy's! ...And no one is feeling you, hoss
He's been sucking on the Lime so hard his diet must consist of tequila and salt

Schadenfreude
04-01-2016, 12:41 PM
Shoulders, Ghostbusters, waterboard, History of money & notch above.
Wtf is rust? Lol, dope showing propers, Bro. Other than the opener & closer the verse was nice asf. Personally I'd like your wording crisper, because u can be longwinded, but that's just me. Great drop for the most part.

versus

Opener, White Walker, season champ, term paper & the notebook.
Sick, sick verse Bruh. Very creative, u most def have some of the best concepts in the league. Only bars I really wasn't liking were the last two, otherwise dope showing, especially that white walker line..lol.

Overall this was extremely close, both had some shit. Because y'all are so even I have to nitpick - Toil was impressive, especially since that's my 1st time reading his stuff, but I'd say CASHIUS edges, because of the creativity & fresher concepts, but BARELY tho. The ole head Toil was dope as well, much propers.

Useless
04-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Dope fuckin battle. Imma edit my vote here.

Props to both tho

Orc
04-02-2016, 12:22 PM
..it’s such a ‘feminine remake of a classic’...ya oughta write the new Ghostbusters tune
Too weak for this match, as I sweep the clash you’ll hide at home eating trash..
Guess we’re alike after all: cus while you’re cleaning out cookies, I’ll be deleting ***he
Cash went from gold to paper so seamlessly...thought he was re-enacting the history of money

alllll of these were creative/good man. the wording is really oldschool, it needs to tighten up and modernise and that'd make them hit wayyy harder. just add a little more swagger to it so that it can't be seen as bland. match up the syllables when you're rhyming too that's a big difference. overall was a dope verse i'm just trying to help out

vs

"Hey, guys lets try this cool complicated thing!" Shut the fuck up...Could you be more annoying?
It looks like you already tried this in your verse and your words were "weak", "forced", and "boring"
Your chick's yelling at me "Don't Pull out!" A seed?...She's like fuck it, whatever
She's screaming at YOU to stay inside too...so you aren't seen in public together
^^^ simple as fuck, easy to do, BUT the wording makes it hit

It's quite awkward....dude turned blue and started touching more boys than a White Walker
Broke bitch don't even understand the Term Paper...the only one he getting a Pass from is the ladies

your wording is probably my favourite to read now that i think about it. maybe trim them down a little but it's fluid and there's a lot of swagger to it. you're like a young Orc. haha nah but the way you execute your bars is what makes them hit.

overall i think the style clash is what made this easier than it should have been to vote on. i warmed to Cash's style so it made his bars hit way harder than Toil's did. Toil still done really good, but my preference is

Cashius

King
04-02-2016, 07:06 PM
..and made ya piss ur sheets so violently, you waterboarded the monster under ya bed

vs

Hey, guys lets try this cool complicated thing!" Shut the fuck up...Could you be more annoying?
You prolly Trapper Keeper binded, then force her to act out scenes from The Notebook
It's like you turned down the Gimmick Battle...then tried to see who can be the wackest

props to both, i enjoyed this battle a lot. weren't really any misses on either side, but Cash was a little more polished and a connected harder more consistently. dope battle gents.

Cash

JShazo
04-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Too lazy for the half asset breakdown. But cash gets my vote

jilti
04-02-2016, 10:47 PM
Cash flow, suplex, ***he, monster under bed, history of money, ticket stub

Vs.

Public together, season champ, term paper, notebook, sucking on the lime

I got it 6-5 in quotes

V/ toil

Barcotic
04-03-2016, 12:10 AM
great batt

I got

cash flow
feminine remake
deleting ***he
waterboarded
gold to paper
closer

vs

opener
stay inside
white walker
term paper

loved reading this, props to both. toil was just a bit more consistent, surprisingly. I had cash starting out hot n then cooling off, that lime closer hurt him imo

v/toil

Kenny the OG
04-03-2016, 01:39 AM

Vs

Vt- toil

Lotto Smirk
04-03-2016, 11:51 AM
..and made ya piss ur sheets so violently, you waterboarded the monster under ya bed

vs

Hey, guys lets try this cool complicated thing!" Shut the fuck up...Could you be more annoying?

Wow this has to be BOTW I had cash down to body toil but he proved me wrong i swung towards cash because i prefer his style of wording and writing but this was a lot closer than i thought it would be, props to toil dope verse bro you held you own. Cash good to see you back concepts was creative hard hitting punches looking forward to reading ya next verse once ya back for a bit.

Could go either way with style preference but I got cash just edging it.

Vote- cash

Wanderer
04-03-2016, 12:01 PM
Edited down to 16 on the hope you'll show

..and made ya piss ur sheets so violently, you waterboarded the monster under ya bed.
So while I’m ahead in this roast, at least you’re a notch above Toil...on her bed post
...I left her pussy ‘ripped as proof of entry’. Like a fucking ticket stub

Vs

6 from Toil vs 5 from Cash. Whole battle straight fire. Impossible to say who's I enjoyed more cos both their hits were dope just gotta go with Toil as I got him wit the 1 more quotable.

V/Toil

Sharp
04-03-2016, 12:16 PM
kinda relevant but I've seen this wp on him enough
Ya won season 6 by standing on top of all of the vets from before..
Now we’re vexed that you soared.
You’re only on top of the giant on my shoulders...so he can suplex ya neck to the floor
solid
okay
nice
..and made ya piss ur sheets so violently, you waterboarded the monster under ya bed..
light
haven't seen this angle on him. Cool
eh
ok

Consistent. Standouts were definitely suplex, ***he and money

damn
ok
dope
ok
nice
lol ok
eh
alright

So close but I think cash had the lotb with his opener. Toil was more personal in general but cash had the advantage with wording and the lotb. Could see it ending either way tho. Good shit guys

V/cash

Artifice
04-03-2016, 07:26 PM
I got cash edging this barely... both verses were dope, some nice hits landed on each side. i just preferred cash's style more personally, agree with other's that this battle could've gone either way though, depending on personal preference.

v/ Cashius

Cred
04-03-2016, 10:34 PM
Good read here from both. Read this one a couple times. Toil came with some good shit, ghostbusters/***he/history of money were my faves. Cash had that nasty opener, recipe from diode and that closer. This one came down to personal preference.

Vote - toil