PDA

View Full Version : The NBL Week 12 Mag: The Orce Berry edition

Orc
03-30-2016, 09:26 AM
The Introduction

https://media.giphy.com/media/zC3tt5oJm5A9G/giphy.gif

What's up, fellas. Damn last week had some fucking fire verses. Props to you guys, honestly. We got some dope new sign ins for this week too like the NC oldschool head Kenny the G and everyones favourite moderator Sharp Nine. There's always been a healthy amount of dope sign-ins week after week in the NBL thus far. It's what's made this season great. We even have a NC Hall of Famer signing in for the week after in Barcotic/Cronus. Add that to Hush hopping back in? Sheeeesh! This league has been fucking stacked this season. It's the best NBL I've seen since the .com era as far as talent goes and that's fact. We've had over 60 sign in's overall. Where the fuck did all these dudes come from? Let's keep it going and drop some more fire verses before the season ends. There's not long left so if you're looking to make a move up the rankings or trying to grab that belt this season, then you'd better do it now. Props to Hush for taking part in what was a classic battle last week too. Dope to see you back in for the week after this one too, bro. Without further ado let's move onto the reviews of last week.

Week 11; The Reviews
by Useless

https://media.giphy.com/media/GhuUBzGaR5HLa/giphy.gif

Champ Match - Hush vs. Orc
This was a pretty good champ match but I got the feeling that hush was ready to relinquish the title, esp considering his verse last week. I was surprised Strange didn't take advantage of it last week and go hard in the paint. Orc didn't let the opportunity pass him by tho and took advantage by dropping a dope verse that got him his 6th NBL title. Props to Orc and props to hush.

Winner: Orc

HIGHLIGHTS
When it comes to rankings u won't pass me in ya life span
Yea u made noise, but u was always behind me like a hype man
Difference between us is I'm wit the shits. U not bout life
I keep that ratchet in the crib, u try to turn a hoe into a house wife
This dude isn't slick; 'Burd plz word this before I ruin the flip'
Maaan I edited so much of your shit over the years I became fluent in lisp
.. Quit with the tough talk. We KNOW that kid is a nerd
Dog... If you been Spraying Repeatedly it's because you've said a difficult word
Well done; u joined a Gym after yrs of being the lamest of vets
.. About time you realised them Pencil arms won't get you a Trace of respect

Cont Match - Jilti vs. Infiltration
I was pretty shocked that jilti won this battle. Don't get me wrong he had a cpl nice lines, but he also had some wack shit lol. I thought inf was a lot more consistent and shoulda. But its all our fault for not voting, I didn't vote and a lot of others didn't vote. We bout to start cracking down on that shit, if u gonna participate in the league then u need to vote. Ppl get mad when their battle doesn't get a lot of votes yet those the same ppl that don't vote on others battles. Anyway, jilti won and inf signed out. Looking at this match and the turn out tho I can't say that I blame him.

Winner: Jilti

HIGHLIGHTS
Kill the nonsense. I copped an olde english blade that'll spill ya contents
Come at me w/ a Braveheart... long shanks'll draw & quarter u like William Wallace
I've seen your banana pic, that's proof u & zelph hold hands tight
If I mount an attack he'll grab Gyllenhaal ass.. since u 2 the 'brokeback' type
orc gave u the slight Edge. but i'll leave the whole knife wedged
that silver piece tugging at your heart wont be one of her open mic threads

Strange vs. Blam Newton
Orc said that blam isn't neighbor, so I'm not too sure who he is. My guess would be knux or joog from rb, might be letterman from rb too he's known for making lame aliases lol. Whoever blam is he pulled a fast one on king lmao, he didn't check and made it look like he wasn't gonna show so king dropped a ns verse then blam came outta no where n dropped lol. Oh well, shit happens. King's ns verse had a cpl good lines, but the voters felt like blam did enuff to get the W. I'm actually disappointed in this battle and how it turned out cuz I was expecting it to be dope.

Winner: Blam Newton

HIGHLIGHTS
This fool gettin run thru. If u boys w/ Blam, thats for u too
I'm Kid Cudi when it get ugly, I'll get him n everyone dat knew New
I'm on some violent shit, I'm choosing bats or I'm using gats.
The semis got beams on em, so the lasers on your skin aren't for removing tats.

Wanderer vs. Sutherland
This was prob the closest battle this week, voters went back n forth between suth's wording and swag vs. Wand's concepts. I personally thought wand got it cuz suth had a cpl bad bars. Suth seems to still be shaking the rust off, his wording is on point but his concepts all seem dated. Once he gets back up to speed tho I see him being a problem, like he was in the past.

Winner: Wanderlei

HIGHLIGHTS:
While ya strainin to clinch a tech, I'm rangin to grip ya neck..
Hammer ya brain in ya gut til ya resemble Krang from Dimension X
Your chick an ugly hoe, fuck. Now I'm wasting her, that's zero luck
Ain't exactly Marilyn Monroe but she still getting her mid-section blown up

JShazo vs. Cashius
Cool to see the dude cash back and doing his thing. He was that dude for awhile here on nc and champed damn near everything he participated in. I'm interested to see if he can replicate that success with all the heavy hitters we got in the league right now. Jshazo from rmbva and still uses that style. Can't say I'm a fan of it but he'll surprise every now n then with a good line. He seems to be trying to conform his style a little tho and this verse showed that. He had some cool cash flips that the voters seemed to really like, but cash was just too much for em and killed em with consistency.

Winner: Cashius

HIGHLIGHTS
That's SOOOOO gay. Never heard of your site but it sounds like it's nothing but shit
If that's the style...then your whole verse should be a hyperlink to somebody sucking a dick
Homie's DISGUSTING...gotta kidnap and bind them just so he can get inside gals
The kid is like....foul. Looks like Bags isn't the ONLY one who's fucking a bitch who's tied down
But he claim he's a monster,nigga you got the aura of pussy blazing from ya soul
That mac'll give em stripper reactions, he'll start shakin as soon as cash laid down by that pole
See I'll cause em great confusion, brain contusion when i pistol whip em wth the old tec i'm usin
My whole m.o is ruthless for that jaw medics gon have to wire cash like Western Union

Lotto vs Cable
This was another close battle the voters went back and forth on. Personally I thought cable won but this is by no means a robbery as cables verse wasnt anything special. I just thought lotto od'ed on the nameflips and they weren't that clever, they all had the same basic concept and he just kept flipping it lol, felt like a rushed verse. Cable had a lot of wordplays and some of em were played or simple but they were all executed well and had decent flips.

Winner: Lotto

HIGHLIGHTS
play hide n seek w/ body parts if he try and play god
hide cable under the floor so good it'll put neat sparkys out there day job
ya cribs filled wit guys 24/7, he aint smashin a coochi
that 'sausage party' got more fruits then the whole cast of the movie

VividlyVague vs. Wear shh
I was surprised by VV's verse. It was a lot better than his previous verses so props to him on taking critique and applying it effectively. This battle was ehh but both had a cpl decent bars, I'm tryna be nice but fuck it vv had a cpl decent bars, zelph dropped garbage as usual. Almost all his concepts were played and had strait forward simple flips that didn't justify using em. lmao @ gat like a glow stick.

Winner: VV

HIGHLIGHTS
I'm here nigga! I'm still kickin, and your lame ass is getting blasted.
You just mad cuz none of your bars claimed titles. That's a Kendrick tracklist.
u were never sly with the ladies, theres no way ur a player
ur idea of Kiss The Girls meant to kill em & leave em in ur lair

Week 11; Top Punches
by Sharp

http://www.zauberbarni.bplaced.net/clips/HalleBerry-Flintstones_zb01_tn2.gif

1. Orc vs Hush
Orc got BARS; A whole range n' over the years they don't fade
You got One Line people remember. It's that creepy Moustache u won't shave

2. Infiltration vs jilti
Real shit. How the fuck u take Sho's style but leave out the content?
He did short time in a single cell.. that's all a brain needs to think up ya concepts

3. Cashius vs JShazo
Homie's DISGUSTING...gotta kidnap and bind them just so he can get inside gals
The kid is like....foul. Looks like Bags isn't the ONLY one who's fucking a bitch who's tied down

4. Wanderer vs Suthaveli
Your chick an ugly hoe, fuck. Now I'm wasting her, that's zero luck
Ain't exactly Marilyn Monroe but she still getting her mid-section blown up

5. Hush vs Orc
When it comes to rankings u won't pass me in ya life span
Yea u made noise, but u was always behind me like a hype man

6. Orc vs Hush
Talking bout my Misses?! Quit getting all in my face, fam
The word alone will have u spitting on the floor like Michael Jordan in SpaceJam

7. Infiltration vs jilti
I've seen your banana pic, that's proof u & zelph hold hands tight
If I mount an attack he'll grab Gyllenhaal ass.. since u 2 the 'brokeback' type

8. JShazo vs Cashius
But he claim he's a monster,nigga you got the aura of pussy blazing from ya soul
That mac'll give em stripper reactions, he'll start shakin as soon as cash laid down by that pole

9. Cable vs Lotto Smirk
kidnap n torcher ur bloodline, there scar'd an wrecked
stomp everyone of ur famine the jaw then let'em starve to death

10. VividlyVague vs Wear shh
I'm here nigga! I'm still kickin, and your lame ass is getting blasted.
You just mad cuz none of your bars claimed titles. That's a Kendrick tracklist.

THE CMON BRO LINE OF THE WEEK

Suthaveli vs Wanderer
I'ma beastin savage. Aimin at nuts w.tasers, wreakin havoc..
Trust watts'll get in his sack- Call it the Texans defense package

https://media.giphy.com/media/h0KT7YXdFfxSM/giphy.gif

The Interview
with Cashius

https://media.giphy.com/media/asJSl95bSgczm/giphy.gif

What's good, bro? Long time. What do you think of the state of the NBL currently and what made you pop back up after your hiatus?

Orccccccccc. It looks like the league is running crazy smooth. That's good to see. It's great that the OG's like you and Hush are actually showing and are motivated to eat. When I left all the good heads just stayed in discussion and read about how Bags is the grimiest human there is. But yo...what's with all the gun bars? I feel like every verse should end with a Don Demarco. It wasn't really like that when I left. I came back because I got an email from netcees that said "hey, remember you used to this weird internet rap thing? You should come back and do it again". So, I did.

The gunbars started getting really popular when we battled RMBVA. It just kinda stuck after that. They have to be really dope to get props, though. Word? I actually sent that email, I've been sending them at random every once in a while to see if people pop up. Listen, obviously you've been a mainstay on Netcees.org but were you around before that? On.com or no? I can't remember. What's your text battle history?

Yeh, I was around for .com and .co. I started on a site called Rapsearch.com in like...2005. Then took a long break until I found netcees in 2012. I'll hang around until I realize, again, that this is a total waste of my time and if anyone knew I do this irl I'd kill myself.

I definitely understand that feeling haha. So, we know you were one of the top heads on Netcees for a time, are you looking to come back and reclaim that title?

Yes.

What you think about the old heads like Fracture, Pinot, and Resin coming back? More and more people are crawling out of the woodwork. The list of people who have participated this season is like a who's who of text.

I love seeing that. In the past the ONLY reason I would read a battle in the league was because I had to vote on it and 97.5% of the battles were garbage. But now with people like that coming back and trying it makes the league so much more readable and it makes me want to battle and I'm sure keeps everyone else in the league motivated. I don't really know Frac but Resin is dope. Someone drop a link to his battle with Swerve from like a year or two ago...his "cubed" line was hilarious and sticks out to me.

Yeah tbh I was only planning on Modding and not battling anymore but dudes were dropping heat and I just had to jump in. Who do you think are your biggest threats in the league currently? Who are some of your all time favourites to read?

I don't really recognize a lot of the people in the league right now. Junto was just starting to do some damage when I left, so I'm sure he'll threaten to champ this season at some point. When I left Pinot Grij was strictly a topical dude, so it's crazy to see how good he is. I guess he's one of the old gize you're referring to. My favorite two of all time are Dominate and Neighbor. Come back, bros.

Good looks on the interview. Anything you wanna say to finish it bro?

Have fun using this interview for your personals @idiots.

The Interview II
with JShazo

https://media.giphy.com/media/wJOareV8YAZ0I/giphy.gif

What's up, J? So we know you're from RMBVA but have you ever text battled anywhere before that? Tell us a little bit about your history and how you started...

Initially I started text battling back in 05-06 on a site called Hiphopfame/Hiphopchampions, as well a few battles on Goldmic. After HHF closed in about 2006, I left text scene alone until about early 2013 when I joined OTBVA, did a couple battles there, and then ultimately I joined RMBVA because I saw they were having a text tournament for some cash, so I said "why not"

I think I remember HHC, man. I'm not too sure. Well, I think your style is pretty close to the Netcees style. What do you think is the big difference between the sites?

As far as I can tell Netcees focuses more on bars, being direct with your opponent, where as in RMBVA, depending on who you're battling or who's voting, bars may not matter as much as all the technical shit like multis, flow, etc.

Yeah, I agree. Half of these dudes can't rhyme more than one syllable. Are there any other dudes over there on RM who you think could hang in the league?

Yeah I mean I think we got a few guys who could hang over there, being that NBL is more of a bar for bar type of league the main ones I would see would be Throwback Mike, Sonny Daze, Kbomb, just to name a couple, but we got a few more I think would do really well here. Unfortunately the text scene there isn't as active so I'm not sure if anyone else would be down to crossover.

Word. I remember being really impressed with Throwback Mike and I think SonnyDaze was in the old RBL. Who have you been impressed by so far this season? Any NC favourites to read?

As far as what I've seen from this season I'd say Pinot Grioj impressed me, too bad I couldn't show I think that could've ended up being a dope match, you and Hush always come with some shit. I fuck with Cred,jilti, he got the type of style I like. As far as overall NCGs, Resin-MIC is dope, sn00p I think it was from the site battle was dope, Infiltration and a few others.

Thanks bro. Since you're a RMBVA head, you're obviously into battle rap. I have to ask, who are your top 3?

Bigg K, B Magic, Verb or Illmac as of right now

Good looks on the interview. Anything you wanna say to finish?

This shit has been on point since I signed up, looking to put on some classics, I think I got the feel of what goes over well around here and what doesn't so in the coming weeks in the league we'll see how things go. Shoutout to everyone not hating or being on some bullshit because I'm from RMBVA and all that. Ya'll fuck with bars so NC good by me.

Week 12; The Previews

https://media.giphy.com/media/9Bs4zCl4B4asw/giphy.gif

Orc vs Jilti

Good luck.

Kenny the G vs JShazo

This is an interesting match up stylistically. I say this because back when the NBL started Kenny was dropping the type of mean gun-bars that are getting props right now. He's back now and I'm sure he'll have a bit of rust but once he shakes that he'll find out how much people are going to resonate to his bars. JShazo is obviously all about gun-bars too. That's why I matched these dudes up, for a good old fashioned barfest. JShazo has been acclimating to NC's with ease and his last verse had some bangers. I think that JShazo has the edge going into the battle only because Kenny hasn't been around in quite some time.

Destroyer vs Schadenfreude

Both these dudes have reached Contenders matches already this season. In Destroyers case he even reached a Champ match. Unfortunately, both fell at the final hurdle and will be looking to try and go one better this time out. Destroyer has been doing well this season, especially in his Pic battles. The last time these dudes battled it was a Pic Battle and Des won. I think that because it's regular, and Schad will want to avenge the loss, that he will drop heat and probably will take this in a close one. Could go either way, though.

Tic vs VividlyVague

Vivid has been doing his thing in the league this season. He was brave enough to move over from the topical side and throwdown with the boys in the NBL. He's been improving every week and is starting to know what will get him votes and what won't. His Kendrick bar springs to mind from last week, more of that please. Tic is a guy who came onto the scene about a year ago when text here wasn't really popping like that. He made some waves and at the end of the day you can only beat what's in front of you. I'm eager to see a motivated Tic, though -- I want to see if he can take out some of the top heads. In this battle, I think it will be a little too early for Vivid to take out someone of Tic's calibre just yet. I see Tic taking the win.

Wanderer vs Artifice

Wanderer came through a gauntlet when he first started in the NBL. He was picking up losses every week and to his credit he stayed in. A lot of ''vets'' could learn from him. He put his head down and honed his craft and it allowed him to begin picking up wins. Now I think he's at the stage where he will win more than he loses. Artifice I know nothing about. I'll do a quick search. Alright, I read his verse in the BA just now. It seems like he has the basics down and was probably pretty decent back in the day, just needs to shake that rust off. It'll take a couple of weeks until he realises what's played and what's not. I think Wanderer is the more polished of the two at this moment and it should get him the dub.

Toil vs Cashius

Toil is an old bboys head I think. I don't remember him but I never posted much on bboys. Shout out to KempoMRK, though. Second best Mod ever, haha. From what I've glimpsed in the archives Toil was definitely dope. He doesn't really seem motivated which is a shame considering he's just back from such a lengthy hiatus. Cashius is a hard dude to beat, he's got his own style that's sort of a hybrid of a RF dude like Neighbor and a bboys head or maybe even Beyond. He was on a tear a year or so back but I'm eager to see if he can still rise to the top now that a lot of heavy hitters are back and motivated. I think right now Cashius will take it, mainly because Toil doesn't seem too interested.

Strange vs Cred

Both of these dudes came from RB so they probably have battled a lot in the past and hopefully will drop some non generic bars to really get at their opponent. Strange took a tough loss last week. He dropped what was really a noshow verse vs Blam Newton but to his credit he didn't whine about it, he let it slide and took an L gracefully. Cred's last battle was a noshow vs Resin M-I-C, so I'm not sure how motivated he is. I'm hoping that he's looking to climb up the ranks so he really brings some fire. Overall, I think that King will want to really do damage this week after losing two weeks in a row, it's up to Cred to stop him. It all depends on which Cred shows up.

Cable vs Plot

Cable is obviously an alias. He lost to Lotto Smirk last week so I'm not sure if he'll be motivated to drop a verse last week. He probably feels that if he was using his other name he would have won that battle but that's the beauty of anonymity. It's fair. Hopefully he shows up and doesn't dwell on the loss. Plot is an Aussie guy from RF I think, where Vulgar and those dudes hail from. I've never seen a text battle verse from him that wowed me but hopefully he spends some time on his verse and shows up to impress.

Lotto Smirk vs Sharp

Damn this is interesting. Lotto has been inconsistent this season but there's no doubting that he's been improving. He's another one who's taken his losses like a man and bounced back in a positive way. He beat Cable last week in a very close battle so he will be looking to make it two consecutive wins to propel himself up the rankings. Sharp is a polished battler, he's won a Rookie Tournament in the past but for various reasons never really broke through to the top tier. I think now he wants to show what he can do which is great. I'm not sure who's going to win this one, I'll say Sharp will edge it because he will want to impress on his first time out. Lotto I will implore you not to use any Sharp nameplays.

Wear Shhh vs Suthaveli

Zelph is a dude who just doesn't really give a fuck and is here mainly for the banter and I don't mind that. He votes a lot and is honest. His verse last week wasn't great so hopefully he tries a little bit harder this week to keep Allen Knight from throwing him out. Suth is my dude. He's an old Illesty head like me, Hush, and murda sho. He took a tough loss last week in what was the closest battle of the round but I hope it doesn't deter him from sticking around. Everyone loses. I think that if Suth shows up then he wins this battle.

Infiltration vs Blam Newton

Infiltration took a tough loss to Jilti last week and has since signed out. That's not the way to do it, bruh. Take your losses and bounce back. A lot of people were saying Jilti robbed him so I understand his anger but listen to me carefully; people will always tell you that you were robbed after the battle. Why didn't they just vote? Don't believe the shit that sheep say is my advice. Anyway, I don't think he will be motivated this time around after last week. Blam Newton bounced back from his loss to Orc with a comfortable win over Strange and will be looking for revenge against Infiltration here to get himself back into the Contender mix. I think Blam Newton will be more motivated than Infiltration this week and will take it.

Power Rankings; Top 5

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/f158f65c-82bb-47a5-8adc-8b976772d632/a25cb5d9-20e8-4674-9de4-7b67a7c69ca0.gif

1.) Orc -
The current nbl champ and 6x former champ, it should be no surprise that Orc is at the top of the power rankings. He's champed damn near every tourney and league he's participated in and has dominated the NBL and LLL for the past 50 years lol. Anytime u see Orc battle u can expect some dope lines with smooth wording, what's scary about Orc is he's better at pics than he is at reg txt (even tho I beat him in a pic battle lol suck it)

2.) Hush -
The original netcee lol, hush been here longer than David llama. Dudes a beast, when he's motivated and writes to his full potential I don't know that there's many that can beat him, and he's proven that thru the years. Him and Orc are the dudes that u measure urself against. He dropped a lazy'ish verse in his last match vs Orc n signed out, then signed right back on so I'm hoping he found some motivation. I wouldn't be surprised to see him champ the league again before the playoffs starts.

3.) Cashius -
Cash grabs the three spot cuz of his past accomps, and judging from his verse last week he doesn't have much rust to shake. Rust doesn't affect some dudes like it does others. I've always been a fan of Cash's style and look forward to reading his verses. Shouldn't be too long before he's in a champ match imo.

4.) Strange -
I was super disappointed in king's verse in his champ match vs hush. Looked like he rushed it or he wasn't motivated, but he's still signed in so I think after getting okie doke'd in his last battle and losing two in a row he's gonna come out swinging this week and show everyone why he belongs on this list. U repping rb bruh, don't let us down lol.

5.) Infiltration -
This spot was a toss up between inf, tic and des, but I went with inf cuz he's been pretty consistent, not only in the NBL but in the past few tourneys. Imo he should be in the champ match this week, and it sucks he signed out, but I think he'll change his mind and sign back in before the week is over.

The Orctro

https://media.giphy.com/media/11BpyIQO8O6h9u/giphy.gif

There's a lot of potentially dope fucking battles this week. Please continue to do your best to put on a show for the people. You guys are the reason that dope people want to sign in. By dropping flames it motivates others to hop in and want to take you out. Useless in a co-mod in the NBL now so if I'm not around you can send your verses to him. Now that we've got more people returning to the league where's the rest of you dudes at? Blue Bayou Beyond Alvin Karpis Knux. Let's get it. Everyone else that's dope that signed out for a break needs to get back in and finish this season with a bang. Also, voting needs to pick up a little bit. I don't want to really enforce voting at a fun sapping level so let's just make sure you guys are voting like you have been for 90 percent of this season. So, that's all for this week. Thanks for reading.

Destroyer
03-30-2016, 09:31 AM
I miss top punches
otherwise, dope shit

Orc
03-30-2016, 09:45 AM
I miss top punches
otherwise, dope shit

Sharp's doing them, I'm gonna edit them in

Destroyer
03-30-2016, 09:46 AM
good shit

Toil
03-30-2016, 09:47 AM
Good stuff. I never really posted on bboys though.

Mainly LyrikalWar, Urban Authentics, 411hype and urban prowlers. Had a couple good runs in the RBL too.

Schadenfreude
03-30-2016, 10:02 AM
Mean zine.

Cred
03-30-2016, 10:22 AM
Haha this mag was fire brodie.

Tic
03-30-2016, 10:31 AM
Dope mag. Props Useless when you signing back in?

SHECK WES
03-30-2016, 10:32 AM
Father god I need answers

Useless
03-30-2016, 10:55 AM
Orc did u not receive the power rankings?

Hush
03-30-2016, 11:01 AM
Dope job both y'all

jilti
03-30-2016, 11:19 AM
Really good mag

Barcotic
03-30-2016, 11:45 AM
fire mag keep em coming

Useless
03-30-2016, 12:07 PM
Added power ranking.

King
03-30-2016, 12:41 PM
4th huh?

http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1758/12056824/23509819/406223794.jpg

King
03-30-2016, 12:42 PM
real dope mag tho, props

Sharp
03-30-2016, 03:46 PM
Sent punches

Sorry bout yesterday

Dope shit otherwise though

Ghost1
03-30-2016, 04:07 PM
4th huh?

http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1758/12056824/23509819/406223794.jpg

LOL

Orc
03-30-2016, 04:19 PM
thanks Sharp, punches edited in

sick mag altogether, a lot of content. thanks guys

Saitama
03-30-2016, 04:54 PM
Dope shit

e11even
03-30-2016, 10:46 PM
Dope mag!

Barcotic
03-30-2016, 10:52 PM
should maybe get a cypher or roast going

Dominate
03-30-2016, 11:26 PM
My favorite two of all time are @Dominate and @Neighbor. Come back, bros.

Thanks brother. Means a lot coming from you. I've been seeing people dropping heat in here and been tempted to sign in... work's crazy atm but maybe in a couple weeks.

Useless
03-31-2016, 12:32 AM
Thanks brother. Means a lot coming from you. I've been seeing people dropping heat in here and been tempted to sign in... work's crazy atm but maybe in a couple weeks.

There's only 4 weeks left bro. Better get while the getting's good lol. I'll get ur bromance Aero to sign in too

e11even
03-31-2016, 05:16 AM
Tic submitted bro.

Lotto Smirk
03-31-2016, 08:59 AM
Dope mag

Useless
03-31-2016, 09:49 AM
should maybe get a cypher or roast going

We'll do one next week

Artifice
03-31-2016, 12:06 PM
Dope mag, and Orc u described me to a T...

Orc
03-31-2016, 02:21 PM
Dope mag, and Orc u described me to a T...

I could tell bro. Where did you used to post?

Artifice
03-31-2016, 07:40 PM
used to post on here back in the .com days as MaGiC, before here i used to be on freestyling.com and rapleagues, and infrequently was on 411hype and b-boys

Orc
03-31-2016, 07:48 PM
I remember that name, welcome back

Ghost1
03-31-2016, 07:54 PM
The magic that beat karaoke in broke Lesnar money in the bank tourney?

Why do I kno these things smh

Artifice
03-31-2016, 07:58 PM
yeah that's me bags... that was during my period where i put real effort into trying to battle, always been a topical head and battling's never come naturally.

Ghost1
03-31-2016, 08:02 PM
Word u like a 40 yr old teacher right? Lol
Sharps dad lol

Welcome back tho bruh

Artifice
03-31-2016, 08:16 PM
32, no teacher though lol