PDA

View Full Version : NBL Week 14 Magazine: The ORCe Saldana Edition

Orc
04-13-2016, 04:50 PM
The Introduction

https://media.giphy.com/media/XMkBIHu9lorcY/giphy.gif

Whattt uppppp Keyboard Warriors. Salute to all you motherfuckers for another fireee week. Again and again you boys continue to bar out when it's time to throw down. All I can say is keep it up because it's making more and more dudes sign-in this week and want to shake the dust off that keyboard. We had 8 new sign-ins for this week alone which is dope. I can't really believe how well this is going, it's definitely wayyy beyond what I expected when I decided to try and revamp the text side of Netcees. The NBL is now the main reason why people are signing up for this site and also the main reason why people are even logging in. For a while NC's lost it's identity and became a place where people circle jerked in Discussion and praised a lot of mediocre Open Mic writers. I'm glad it's reverted back to what it's supposed to be, a text battle website and Hip Hop forum. Looking at the line up this week is ridiculous, we have 5 Hall of Famers in the league at one time. I don't think that's happened in a longggg time, if ever. But to be honest HOF only counts if it's on the original Netcees. Bags & Allen Knight what you gonna doooo about it. On that topic, though -- we've got Bags back in the league. This is a dude who carried the Discussion forum on his back and he's decided to get back into the text side. So, what's your excuse? I don't care if you're a topical writer or a lurker, get in this shit. Anyway, enough well articulated rambling. Onto the next one.

Week 13 Reviews
by Zelph

https://media.giphy.com/media/12n0gC9LOIbmdq/giphy.gif

Championship Match: Orc vs. Shoodenfrooden
This wasn't a terrible champ match, nice little battle with some solid hits, but all the voters saw it as one sided. Orc came with some usual fire along with a couple throw aways. Shaunfroggin had a couple good lines here but the voters saw his verse as mostly bad. I'm pretty sure if they had went the full 20 then this would have been much more entertaining, but both parties were pressed for time and they just dropped what they had.

Shitinfood's Highlights
Ya milf mum showed up in lingerie asked to slay & fill her there
I didn’t chill or stare, just left more kids on her teddy than build-a-bear.
I’m a pimp, u a simp, turn ya bitch to a cock-meat chauffeur
Coming to America? Make yo Rose peddle up the block like King Jaffe Joffer.

Orc's Highlights
Holding Orc up witha gun, I think it's honestly cute
Dog.. The only time you Pointing the Arm & realllly mean it is the Nazi Salute
This German loser NEVER drops stronggg with that slick shit
He's got that Blitzrieg style. aka those verses always Bomb with the Quickness
U'll be electrocuted on sight; Orc got nothinggg to prove bruh
Trusttt i'll Charge you by the Minute, & we ain't talking Hush with the Uber

Contendership Match: Strange vs. Tic
This battle was FIRE, I wasn't able to vote because oops but I read it and was definitely impressed. Both guys dropped some heat and barely had any misses, but most felt that Tic had the upperhand having a couple more good lines than Strange had. Now I've seen countless verses from both of these guys and they always drop good, with the exception of a sub par verse here and there, but overall this was a good battle. Tic gets the win by a split decision and will face Orc in a good champ match next week.

Strange's Highlights
Mace to the face, u line molester...Flail in ur arms, like ur ride forget ya
Sword over ya head, I am clever...n the guillotine finish u, this guys mcgregor
Res n Hush half assed w/ u, Ur lone NBL champ is laughable.
I'm infallible, n U only shine over lackluster shit...I'ma wax the matte w/ u
Ur girls insatiable. Had her cuffed, knees at her ribs, thighs pinned
Got the bitch so wet, I hit her w/ the massage wand n the lights dimmed
Threatening King? Ur crew'll never back up that violent talk
n Tic ur a fucking square, so when ur corners missing thats a sign to stop

Tic's Highlights
Hope you believe in God, cuz when that metal pops my dude?
It’ll put a Hole in you so wide, Chimps’ll start throwin rocks at you
Textin forever & champed how many times? Don’t lie, you ain’t great
Should be easy to come up w/ a Ballpark Figure when ya body’s the same shape
And this Alias shit? That screeeeams faggot, just stop
You’re like the new Junto. Minus the quick wit, goon swag & accomps
Turn Purple when my blade dissect ya or my bat to ya face’ll wreck ya
‘N trust my goons’ll Jump you no matter the color like we playin Checkers
When I let off the Pound that's the sound of disaster
Shots leave you 6 under like Spieths 1st round at the Masters

Infiltration vs. Barcotic
This was a good battle, both brought some good shit here but I think Barcotic was just too hungry for a battle lately and dropped a very solid verse. RB has been dead for ages with a terrible 1-2 Punch League & failed tournaments, so I'm not surprised Bar ended up coming back over here for some. Infiltration is dope too but some feel as if he lost some motivation after losing (robbed?) to jilti.

Infiltrations Highlights:
I be in the hood movin hot pies - ur a 'call the cops' guy
Dudes a top spy... Cro stays w/ bugs buried in his skin like a Human Bot Fly
Lift arms from the shoulder & stretch u out like dancer tops
My set zoom-in thru the scope when infinite... math nerds call that a Mandelbrot

Barcotics Highlights
nik? ok. tic? ok, at least they're swingin bruisers
but when he faces Jillian over his head? he may be the biggest loser
an anonymous roast is somethin ur hardly about to kill
didn't wanna get sonned in reg eh? ur damian marley without the skill
cat's actin like he can't rap without burning wessons
ooooook crash bandicoot, that mask only lasts about 30 seconds

jilti vs. Hush
This battle was a straight up robbery, niggas was hating on jil and just wanted to d/r hush like it was 05 again. Nah but on the real, most saw this as a very one sided battle. The majority voted for Hush by a long shot and thought jilti dropped a rather weak verse. I personally thought it was the other way around but oh well. Hush wins this one by a landslide.

jilti's Highlights
only 5 foot nothing so lets cut to the chase. get knifed up while running away
or throw a couple of blades if little man jumps at me. Shinobi bonus stage
i'll go ham vic, cap ur hoe ass chick. let the glock semi spray
gonna see that Trickshot more times than sportscenter top ten plays
my stand up game well documented old man. pummel to death this senior cit.
beat so bad when i give Victim Hands, they'll have to i.d. him through fingerprints

Hushs Highlights
Fuck a fade tho. Get ya head wrapped if I grip a cig
The triggers a hair pin so it make sense I put it to this bitches wig
I really be on the block. In my hood u never safe my g
My shooters waiting by the corner but not for a baseline 3
Two arms up with 2 more by my waist I'm goro in Kombat
Upercuts 2nd hand weed smoke you can get lifted by contact
I got a couple goons off shrooms so everything's super
act boss an get stomped to death by the bros like king koopa

Cashius vs. Aero
This was a good battle...but for only one of them. Cash had a dope verse and Aero slept on him big time this round. Aero usually drops relatively nice but only had a couple good ones in this verse, giving Cash a huge advantage. Cash had a very consistently good verse, there was really only 1 line the crowd wasn't feeling. Cash wins this in a sweep.

Aero's Highlights
I REALLY live gun bars, "Not my glock" is what I said on the stand
He's in hot water over a burner too, grabbing boiled eggs w/ his hand
I'm at his throat w/ a saber orrrr choke him til his vocals are labored
On sheer strength, cashier strength got him the job at the local bodega

Cashius' Highlights
Man you're a fake...Dog, If I saw you in real life you'd probably panic and skate
You could be blind your WHOLE LIFE...and still NEVER meet someone with hands to the face
He SWEARS being African's a fact...no one believes that shit...he's actually just whack
If anyone's giving Aer quotes...It's sarcastically...around words like "talented" and "black"
Your hoe got cookies stuffed in her palms and randomly yells "These muffins the bomb!"
But she is quite a catch...your shoulders dislocate whenever she jumps in your arms

Kenny the OG vs. Sharp
This was another one sided battle as per the outcome of votes received. The majority of people felt Kenny was very off his game this week and just dropped a dud. Sharp bounced back from a nerve-racking & devastating loss to Lotto Smirk last week and dropped some dope material. Ken really only had one quotable bar judging by feedback and Sharp had a decent amount. Sharp wins this in a landslide victory.

Kenny's Highlights
Everything u drop bud, light.. whole site knows. Believe it it's ass
The Lime-A-Rita verse of yours & drink itself into a coma before completing that trash

Sharp's Highlights
why the fuck are you here? to post glamor selfies n shirtless pics wherever you can, cunt?
The way you supplied those suspect images we can tell you're on a manhunt
Fuck him. I'll get his girlie next, could give a fuck bout being decent
I'll leave Ken Doll unmoving and wrapped in plastic. Call it the Barbie treatment
I'm the underdog cuz last second writings what I love, brother
Don't matter. Dudes'll just bet on you UNC a Philly kid crush you at the buzzerthis was eh tho

Plot vs. Adverse
Plot vs Adverse.....I thought Plot was a topical guy and didn't even knew he texted. Plot didn't really have any solid quotables but did have some cool concepts, they just weren't executed well. Adverse had a rather good verse, some nice concepts that were done right and not too many misses. Adverse wins this by a good number of votes and proves that he is indeed a force in the league.

Adverse's Highlights
You ain't banging shit, everybody knows that you a fake dude
The way 'Ad pop up' in your 'windows' with a 'mac' not even a firewall could save you
Swear he models his battle tactics after his girl when they're sexin'
Because she either doesn't show at all or is always asking for an extention
You Outback dweling faggot, your girlfriend's on my mattress
And I swear I had that 'Australian Open', yellin till neigbors were complainin' bout the 'racket'

Plot's Highlights
You aint ever had quotes fucking liar, I'll slam this faker
Trying to spin us with imaginary lines, whats next? your the damn Equator.

Artifice vs. Joe Boston
Well Joe Boston sucked major dick this round thats it bye...............nah he's been stressed with having to work doubles at the bus station and at the same time changing diapers. Artifice had a decent verse and won this easily based on voters input. Joe Boston honestly had some right ideas but either worded them poorly or just straight up stretched them out to full potential. Art wins this quite easily, no haymakers in this battle.

Joe Boston's Highlights
Check how many Artifice

Artifice's Highlights
u got a David Spade steez, i rock Chris Farley the whole verse
put u below turf with the Tommy Boy... it's a joy to show Joe Dirt
Rip Torn's what i've done to u, take u back to school again
& teach this Average Joe like Dodgeball legend Patches O'Houlihan

JShazo vs. Lotto Smirk
Shaz noshowed here, Lotto dropped a verse with some good bars and not really any misses. Shame he got no showed cause this would have been a nice battle.

Lotto's Highlights
got no weapon hookups it's all rehearse he's an actress
he got gun links it's cus this fag has to do research for his matches
didn't take him serious,he won't last in these hunger games
I might be mocking jay but it'll be HIS body that's in flames
price on his head w/ the boys have this gays face blown
money'll bring interest that'll ruin ya life thats a pay day loan

Wear Shhh vs. Toil
This was a close battle and I though it could have went either way. Toil has been impressing since his comeback and seems to be shaking off whatever rust he has with ease. Zelph is everyone's favourite dude to hate on but I think he can come with some cool shit and had got some good lines in this battle. His problem is he needs to be more creative and don't use the first line he thinks off. Overall the voters felt that Toil outgunned Wear here and he got the win.

Zelph Highlights
Best believe I'm next up, shank get antsy if u think this is yo time
Knife got a fastpass, that mean if toil crew In front then I'm cuttin the whole line
Old gats for u old heads. raise ya blood pressure & split ya head
Homie I'll hit u wit the 40 then the 45.. I call em nik & des

Toil Highlights
I spaffed in ya dame she lay flat as I came..
Fixed her up by inserting little Ts..like Orc with HabiTaT’s name
I’ll send ya to the world beyond as I smother ya pride..
..at least now ya future matches ur sexuality: Bat’s for the other side

Wanderer vs. Habitat
This was another cool little battle, they each went 10 lines and brought some cool content. Habitat is new to the league and we all know he's an alias but haven't figured out who yet (@dull boy?). Habitat dropped a pretty good verse, a lot of wordplay was used, most of it was fresh and went well with the bar and some fell flat. Wanderer dropped a decent verse, the wording was off on some bars but he dropped some good lines as usual. Habitat wins this one by a nice margin.

Habitat's Highlights
Got him locked in my sights, no way he can get to cover
When the bullet kaleidoscope has me seeing a whole mess of colors
So keep the gay shit to urself, ur wish is something I won't embrace
if Wanderlust is directed at me, I'll dispatch his body parts all over tha place
Cannons at the ready... got dat itch in both of my fingers
Trusttt that Apparel have you covered... n' I ain't talkin bout' winter

Wanderer's Highlights
See I've lived a life of thuggin. run ins with the law is a common thing
Only Police Record you ever had was a track in the 80's sung by Sting
Bookin' a duel wit wan? Soon you'll be begging me, "please forget!"
You can race to reach the tec but I'm always 1st to have arms raised like teachers pet

Destroyer vs. Cred
This wasn't a bad battle, a lot of the voters thought Cred came a little below average this week while Des came with some good material. I thought Cred had a decent verse here, maybe was a bit rushed as far as quality goes but still. Des had half good and half bad. Both had some haymakers but Des just came nicer than Cred and took the win, pussy.

Cred's Highlights
Shotty knockin off clean flesh, better say woosa wit deep breaths
Or that metal Meditate Half ur Body how it's only leaving a Peace Left
30 wit the beam hunting my prey like a dark vulture
Catch you in ur whip n put Fire thru the Glass like an art sculpture

Destoyer's Highlights
before I'm even seeing ur piece, I'm putting 3 in ur knees
cuz ur too slow to put the mag up like every week in this league
I stay a college grad, while u sit & plan what crime to do
if anyone saying 'accredited,' it's ur homie dropping a dime on u
I pop off rounds like the Death Star, des'll end ur world w/out warning
won't be a Star Wars premiere when u catch a rogue one in the morning

Top 10 Power Ranks
by Zelph

https://media.giphy.com/media/p8VIk1IagH8Fa/giphy.gif

1. Orc: He's been dominating the league since he's signed in, taking the crown from Hush and been dropping dope since. He's locked in as #1 right now as far as I'm concerned.

2. Cashius: Some may think this is a bit of a stretch putting this guy as #2, but he's been dropping nice af and I don't see him losing anytime soon. He'll probably make contenders soon and could very well champ this thing, assuming he doesn't disappear or no-show.

3. Barcotic: Cro just signed in this past week, but judging by the verse he dropped against Inf I can definitely see him going far in this league. Unless he goes up against a top contender and loses in a shootout, I don't see him going down. Expect to see consistently good drops from Barcotic.

4. Hush: Not really a fan of this faggot, his wording be so fuckin simple and direct sometimes I just wanna throw my phone across the room. BUT...he's been dropping some dope material each week as well. He lost his crown in a shootout against Orc, but I think he's on the road to contend once again. Please, by all means, tell me this guy doesn't belong in the top 10 cause idefk.

5. Tic: I've liked this guy for a while now, over the past couple seasons and various tourneys I've always been able to read some dope shit from Tic. Once in a blue moon will be drop a complete dud, but for the most part he always comes nice wit it. He's up against Orc this week in the Champ Match and if he brings his A game then he definitely has a chance to win it.

6. jilti: Why yall motherfuckers so sleep on this dude? He's been dropped dope shit this season, and I think some people just hate on it tbh. Ngl he does throw in a couple wtf lines each week but the nigga will have some nice bars too. He beat Infiltration in the Contenders not too long ago, but lost to Orc in the Champ Match. If jilti remains in the league I can definitely see him being a solid threat.

7. Lotto Smirk: Don't laugh or act like you can't see this guy up here in the top 10. Lotto drops nice af when he actually shows. It's a shame he tends to no show more often than not but when he does drop its a pleasure to read. His wording is usually on point and he brings fresh concepts each week. He works at a shoe factory so I understand that he has trouble dropping more than 10-12 lines sometimes but its cool. Lotto definitely has earned a top 10 spot.

8. Strange: Strange aka King has been around the text life for a while now. Correct me if I'm wrong but if King is King Cobra from RB many moons ago then I fuckin hated that nigga. Regardless of that I always see this guy bring fire to the league. His only losses are to other dope battlers and he always puts up a solid match. Never a boring read from this guy, definitely a force to be reckoned with.

9. Wear Shhh: Tbh I should be way higher up but there would be too many people crying and whining. Boy I dropped a solid verse this past week and I feel that shit got slept on for the most part lol. No hate to Toil but you robbed me bra....nah jk that was a beast match, props. Wear Shhh been dropping some dope material sporadically, with the exception of the complete dud against VividlyVague. Ima merk Hush in that vid battle, yall make sure to watch out for that. Become familiar with recent URL battles cause I'm almost sure he's gonna flip a decent amount of concepts from those battles.

10. Infiltration: This dude would normally be way higher on my list, but I really feel that he's depressed after that jilti loss. Some say he lost motivation, others say he's past his prime..but for the most part you could always count on this man to bring some dope bars. If he stays in the league and picks himself back up then he will no doubt hit contenders again in no time.

Honorable Mentions:
Allen Knight: Do you even battle faggot?
Habitat: New cat in the league but is definitely out for some blood.
Destroyer: Lol I got one for you next week
Sharp: Bounced back after that rusty loss to Lotto, you definitely gonna make some noise now.

Week 14: The Predictions
by Adverse

https://media.giphy.com/media/4v5JD0BB1o2Bi/giphy.gif

Championship Match: Orc 7-0 vs Tic 6-1
- I've got to give Orc the slight advantage here, though I could honestly see it going either way. I enjoyed both of their verses last week but they both had some weak areas, this week though I feel like we're going to see an onslaught of bars with Orc taking the slight advantage. Orc 60/40

Contendership Match: Hush 7-2 vs Cashius 3-0
- Though Cash has had a strong 3-0 start I think he runs into a bit of trouble with Hush, he's a veteran who had a strong showing last week and I expect him to carry over that momentum and win this match as well, anything can happen but I have Hush taking this convincingly. 70/30

Schadenfreude 8-5 vs Jilti 4-2
- Both had strong showings in losses last week and both have been very consistent with the bars they bring, this one could honestly go either way. 50/50

Strange 5-3 vs Wanderer 6-3
- Strange had a great verse in a loss last week vs. Tic. Wanderer isn't a bad battler but he's going to have to bring more heat than he did in his last match to beat Strange, Strange 70/30

Infiltration 8-4 vs Destroyer 7-5 (PICS)
- Another battle i'm quite torn on, especially in the situation of a picture battle where a number of variables come into play. This will probably by Battle of the Week so keep your eyes on this one, split decision on my part 50/50

Barcotic 1-0 vs Sharp 1-1
- Sharp is a good emcee but Bar is a legend, Sharp is really going to have to bring it this week to compete. This has a chance to be one of the better battles this week but for now Bar 70/30

Cred 5-6 vs Wear Shh 3-2
- Both can be consistent and it could go either but i'm leaning Cred's way barely, going to be very interesting. 55/45 Cred

Lotto Smirk 6-5 Blam Newton 5-4
- Another tough one. I got Lotto edging. 60/40

Junto 1-1 vs Artifice 1-1
- Hmmm tough one, both aren't bad while both has inconsistent areas too. I think Art will get this one but it could go either way 51/49 Art lol

Adverse 1-0 vs Bomb Bard 1-0
- Good luck to Bomb!

Kenny the OG 0-2 vs Plot 1-1
- Both coming off losses with something to prove, I think they're both good battlers and it's going to a decent showing but I got Plot 60/40

Aero 0-1 vs Habitat 0-1
-I got Habitat, Aero isn't bad but he centers around jokes more than bars and Hab has some flames. 70/30 Habs

Fraze 0-0 vs Letterman 1-2
- Two battlers I know very little about, but from I read up on both of them I think Letterman has a slight edge here. 60/40

Shanks 0-0 vs Legion 0-0
- I don't know much about either of these two either, so i'm going to say this is a toss up. Shanks is your name a One Piece reference? Don't let it be a lie. 50/50

SMaSH 0-0 vs riffic 0-0
- Riffic has had some consistent battles, I don't know a whole lot about Smash but the verses i've seen from him thus far are iffy at best. I'm going to lean in Rif's direction 60/40

SuckaFreeCashier 0-0 vs Bags 0-0
- Don't know a lot about SFC but he seems like a good battler, Bags is a legend though, I was around on NC1 when he was doing his thing. So i'm going to throw this his way 70/30 though nothing would surprise me if SFC is as dope as i've heard.

In conclusion, there's a lot of good, close match-ups this week and it's going to make for some dope reads. Don't be offended if I didn't pick you, most of the margins were very slim and we'll see what happens, all we can ask for is a great week of battles. Thanks for reading and thanks for having me Orc.
- Adverse

Week 13: Best Bars

https://media.giphy.com/media/kCmDbzOMXv1u0/giphy.gif

Cashius vs Aero
He SWEARS being African's a fact...no one believes that shit...he's actually just whack
If anyone's giving Aer quotes...It's sarcastically...around words like "talented" and "black"

Cred vs Destroyer
30 wit the beam hunting my prey like a dark vulture
Catch you in ur whip n put Fire thru the Glass like an art sculpture

Orc vs Schadenfreude
Orc's a vet stopping fiend; adjust the set on the beam
Shadenfreed or Shoddenfroody?! Either way u'll be Pronounced dead on the scene

Hush vs Jilti
Two arms up with 2 more by my waist I'm goro in Kombat
Upercuts 2nd hand weed smoke you can get lifted by contact

Barcotic vs Infiltration
an anonymous roast is somethin ur hardly about to kill
didn't wanna get sonned in reg eh? ur damian marley without the skill

Tic vs Strange
Hope you believe in God, cuz when that metal pops my dude?
It’ll put a Hole in you so wide, Chimps’ll start throwin rocks at you

Wanderer vs Habitat
put a hit out on u. We don't even have to meet.. goons'll sink this lame
Have you not knowin who I am wit paper on ur head, shit's a drinking game

THE CMON BRO LINE OF THE WEEK

Destroyer vs Cred
guns drawn, think I'll stop poppin shots at ur guts? wrong
&&& 'I'm not missing u at all'... like that old eighties love song

https://media.giphy.com/media/PzbM8p1tepKp2/giphy.gif

Writers Corner: SuckaFreeCashier

https://media.giphy.com/media/FYXFJ1PRhk4IU/giphy.gif

What's gooood SFC. What are your immediate thoughts on the NBL now that you've joined up?

It's nice to see a scene with dedicated people and I've been impressed with a lot of the writers here so far

Word, word. Tell us a little bit about your text battle history? Did you start out on RMBVA? How did you end up on there?

Started on RMBVA, didn't know text battling existed until 2013. I was a rap battle fan who lurked rap music and then joined rmbva, and eventually tried out text battling for shits and giggles

Haha damnnn you're late to the party. You have any RM favourites to read? @Throwback Mike is dope imo. Any NC dudes you've seen that you think could do well in the RBL?

Throwback Mike was kinda the king of rmbva. riffic (in the league now) is hilarious, and dank schrader (has his third battle in don't flop now) were some of my favorites. I think most of ya'll could do well in the RBL, it seems like the styles from the two sites mesh pretty evenly

I'd like to battle Mike tbh. Seanzo @KBomb make it happen haha. What in your opinion is the big difference between RM & NC styles? Or do you think they're pretty similar right now

I think they're pretty similar now. In the end it's about creativity, whoever can do that the best in whatever method they want is the better battler

Yeah I think NC took some elements of RM back with us since that site battle. Since you're obviously into the Live scene, who's your favourites to watch? What did you think bout that Nitty battle?

Favorite is B Magic (has had a dip this year but his career >>>). Right now I'm really digging the up and comers - lu cypher, chess, nitty (up and comer on url at least). That nitty ave battle, sheeeesh. that type of battle is what really got me into battling (chilla vs jc).

JC vs Chilla a classic bro. I gotta ask about the Username, where the fuck did that come from? Haha

lmaooo. right as i was deciding to sign up i had just watched Pat Stay vs Hollohan. Hollohan is pretty shit but he had a pretty funny scheme about Pat working in a grocery store and said somethin like "Pat say he a sucka free boss til his boss overhear and he's like 'what'd you say?', sorry sir, sucka free cashier". I wasn't planning on text battling when i made this name.

Hahaha that's a slick line. I remember that battle, was all personals. Good looks on the interview bruv. Anything you wanna say to finish?

Yeah, bags about to die. cashier handling bags is in the job description

Writers Corner: Habitat

https://media.giphy.com/media/bzlj5ykIdj6tG/giphy.gif

What's good, bro. What are your immediate thoughts on the NBL now that you've joined?

Honestly I'm stoked that text is popping again and there are so many old dudes and dope writers in this league that I'd be stupid not to join. Champing this season will be something that will be remembered.

Tell us a little bit about your text battle history?

I'll reveal my alias if I champ this season....

Mysterious. Who are your all time top 5 text battlers?

In no particular order

Feeble Minded
Orc (not going for brownie points, I've studied many of your battles to further myself)
J Hens
Ridiculous
ALIEN

Honestly I'd like to put more in the top 5 but this is what came to me.

Damn thanks for the props. I don't know who Ridiculous is though. What in your opinion makes for a really dope punch?

Personal goes a long way
Creativity
Correlation / Word association
Crisp wording. So like the opposite of what Joe Boston does. You'd be surprised how many words you can erase from a bar to make it cleaner. Sometimes less is more and I think when it comes to writing bars this def. goes

You're preaching to the choir here about concise, crisp wording. Are you a fan of gunbars and how a lot of people have been using them?

I used to not be, I thought that they were corny because most people definitely aren't living that life lol. But I've come around to respect the gun bar and try to drop the odd one now and then. It's amazing how creative some of these gun bars actually are.

I agree it's dope when you read a seriously good one. Who are your top 3 favourite Live Battlers?

Damn top 3 that's a tough call.

24/7
Illmaculate
Daylyt

Daylyt a clown bro haha. Thanks for answering, Hab. Final thoughts?

Much respect on running this shit and keeping up with the mags. props to you guys for running it and props to the battlers making this shit a season worth putting so much effort into.

The Orctro

https://media.giphy.com/media/RAYxIAQGZU5JS/giphy.gif

That's it for this week. Thanks to those that helped out and came through with some shit for the mag. There's too many dudes in the league right now for me to cover all of this shit on my own so hit me up if you have any mag ideas or want to contribute at all. All I'll say is that you dudes need to continue dropping fire every week and I'll continue to mod this shit effectively. It's working dope at the minute and I know we can keep it going. If you're reading this and ain't in the league I'm telling you to sign in right now. What are you doing on this website? You come to socialize? Don't be such a fucking loser. Stop posting lame shit in discussion with the other weirdos and jump the fuck in. Orc over and out.

Toil
04-13-2016, 05:02 PM
Lol good shit zelph

Allen Knight
04-13-2016, 05:05 PM
loll at zelph in the power rankings Orc u finally gettin high?, but dope mag regardless.

Schadenfreude
04-13-2016, 05:16 PM
loll at zelph in the power rankings Orc u finally gettin high?, but dope mag regardless.

LMAO..Zelph did the rankings.

And pretty much the entire mag.

SuckaFreeCashier
04-13-2016, 05:16 PM
Great read, these mags are hype af.

Allen Knight
04-13-2016, 05:17 PM
LMAO..Zelph did the rankings.

And pretty much the entire mag.

oh, shoulda seen that coming.

Shanks
04-13-2016, 05:18 PM
Excellent mag,

Useless
04-13-2016, 05:20 PM
Dope Mag, minus that terrible power ranking.

Next week things will be back to normal

Ghost1
04-13-2016, 05:20 PM
Fire

Destroyer
04-13-2016, 05:22 PM
that was the cmon bro line?
please
cmon bros at nobody feeling my closer
that shit was fierce

SHECK WES
04-13-2016, 05:39 PM
I can't stop laughing

Barcotic
04-13-2016, 05:41 PM
tbr I shouldn't be #3

...yet

but dope mag regardless, good shit guys

Tic
04-13-2016, 06:43 PM
Dope mag as always.

Bomb Bard
04-13-2016, 06:59 PM
dope mag yall

ill nik-A
04-13-2016, 07:14 PM
Liptacular

Joe Boston
04-13-2016, 07:42 PM
Lmao Zelph for my battle review

Ghost1
04-13-2016, 07:47 PM
Appreciate the shout out in the intro TOO

An yo....man....I pmd lama like 6 times to raise from the dead an HOF me

That fucking fagot FUCKED my legacy up

Orc
04-13-2016, 08:11 PM

Hahahaha damn

jilti
04-13-2016, 08:48 PM
Good combo between orc, zelph, and adverse. Props for a dope read. Zelph should be top 5

Kenny the OG
04-13-2016, 08:58 PM
Another dope mag.

Fuck it, unlimited weeks. Just keep the NBL going year round Lol.

Salute to everyone showing up and putting in work.

Blam Newton
04-13-2016, 09:39 PM
Good mag. I actually met Zoe Saldana at the airport a few years ago. She was pretty cool.

Hush
04-14-2016, 12:05 AM
Fuck this fsggot man

Habitat
04-14-2016, 07:41 AM
cool read

Useless
04-14-2016, 10:51 AM
Good combo between orc, zelph, and adverse. Props for a dope read. Zelph should be top 5

This shit getting out of control

King
04-14-2016, 12:00 PM
dope mag.

Letterman
04-14-2016, 12:49 PM
Just seeing the interview Orc but ridiculous was Salamander. Well the one that was on RB, not sure if it's the same Sal.

Barcotic
04-14-2016, 12:55 PM
This shit getting out of control
agreed

Orc
04-14-2016, 01:29 PM
Just seeing the interview Orc but ridiculous was Salamander. Well the one that was on RB, not sure if it's the same Sal.

The one on RB was wack af tho lol

Ghost1
04-14-2016, 01:35 PM
The one on nc was wack as fuck tho too lol

Tic
04-14-2016, 02:06 PM
The one on RB was wack af tho lol
You dropping today? I got 12, need 4 more.

Orc
04-14-2016, 02:16 PM
I've nothing at all yet, I'll try get it in today though

Tic
04-14-2016, 03:26 PM
Either way. We can go 12 if you want, idc.

Orc
04-14-2016, 03:40 PM
Yeah sounds good man

Aero
04-14-2016, 04:01 PM
Yoooo doppppppppe mag much props but that missing you at all line by destroyer was LOLOLOOLZZXX