PDA

View Full Version : Week 7: Symetrik vs. Vividlyvague (SYMETRIK WINS BY FORFEIT)

asylum
04-13-2016, 11:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uAJesXX.png

Season 6

Verses are due SUNDAY 4/17 11:59 PST

Voting ends TUESDAY 4/19 11:59 PST

Verses May Not Exceed 48 Lines

Voting on four battles is required. If you win and don't vote the requirement you will receive a loss instead. If you lose and don't vote the requirement, you will receive a one-week suspension. Please post links to your four votes in the voting thread.

Topic: It is a Good Day to Die

Good luck to both participants.
symetrik (2-2) Vividlyvague (3-3)

symetrik
04-17-2016, 01:14 PM
I've never been sure how to handle my problems, I guess I'll be askin'em here…
what kind of man would be driving at all after seven, eight or nine beers?
who doesn't brake when he looks through the glass and can see that she's screaming in fear?
how many times did I yell in his ear while the medic was trying to clear?

fast forward a week, but the tears never came...
I've never been told I was guilty, but people kept staring, I'm drenched in the blame
and day after day, the scene keeps replaying,
I've emptied the cupboards of each of my bottles, I'd rather have spirits consuming my brain
don't even know when I gave up on sober and fell off the wagon, certainly haven't been praying at night.
I thought I was sure I would never go back, but pain overwhelming convinced me to hide
I'm safe and I'm sound, drink 'til I'm drunk and I'm sadly alive
maybe the habit just happened to hold me together. it's honestly fine to feel broken inside

today, I decided,'s a good day to die…
I'm nothing but happy with saying goodbye, it's finally time that my cycle's complete.
the pain'll release to the stars in the sky, scars glowing white as I fall to my knees
empty the vessel they once knew as me, I peacefully bleed 'til my spirit is free.
the few I call friends are the first to believe in the truth that I found was so easy to see.
the kingdom is clean, the pathway pristine. far up ahead I hear laughter.
perhaps it belonged to the woman I killed but perhaps in the end, it won't matter.
I hope she'll be waiting so patiently calm 'til I join her forever and after.
gasoline soaked through my clothes to the bone, it's a comfort to know they'll respect where my ashes are scattered.

e11even
04-18-2016, 01:15 AM
I need a few hour extension. I should have it toget her in like two hours. symetrik if you would like the no-show win so be it. Up to you bro.

e11even
04-18-2016, 04:32 AM
I forfeit.

symetrik
04-18-2016, 10:56 AM
You can ext man if you need it. I don't mind at all.
I mean, hey, if you forfeit I'll take the win but...