PDA

View Full Version : Week 9: Sign In/Out

asylum
04-20-2016, 06:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uAJesXX.png

In:
Wear Shhh - Can you drop at least one vote please?
Aero

Out:
2tripple0
Just Write

(New participants must vote on at least 3 match ups to be added to the line up for the coming week. Failure to do so may result in non-participation. Participants who are signing out are still required to vote on a least 4 match ups. Penalties will carry over into the next time you sign back in.)

SHECK WES
04-20-2016, 07:11 PM
In

Cereal_Killa
04-23-2016, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Just Write
hey,
where are the sign in..
<3 hey buddy

Yeh good how have you been..

2tripple0
04-25-2016, 07:27 AM
Sign me out for week nine

Just Write
04-25-2016, 01:26 PM
out

Adonis
04-25-2016, 01:40 PM
out

Even if you make the title match? That will throw a cog in the wheel for asylum, if you win and sign out. Next best records would be mmlp asylum and myself I guess, unless artifice wins out right

Just Write
04-25-2016, 01:49 PM
Even if you make the title match? That will throw a cog in the wheel for asylum, if you win and sign out. Next best records would be mmlp asylum and myself I guess, unless artifice wins out right

I have some personal things that outweigh my involvement in this league bro I've already let Asylum know. I don't care about a champ match or not. And if it makes it any easier just give artifice the win

Adonis
04-25-2016, 02:35 PM
I have some personal things that outweigh my involvement in this league bro I've already let Asylum know. I don't care about a champ match or not. And if it makes it any easier just give artifice the win

That's up to asylum but you would have to forfeit a win, I don't like that idea. I hope shit works out. Not religious, but when I smoke my weed I'll blow one for your well being, no homo

Cereal_Killa
04-26-2016, 04:03 AM
The history of the league thread is nice..
Kinda kinda taste like,
PEACH and Tangerine..

Cereal_Killa
04-26-2016, 06:36 AM
Even if it sells a that's why
and
How about now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d30JBR3gyvw

Adonis
04-27-2016, 02:06 AM
Even if it sells a that's why
and
How about now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d30JBR3gyvw

It's so awful man. I didn't really ever like 50 though. I did love that one track, tryna rob or some shit. Before he blew up

Aero
04-27-2016, 06:04 PM
I'm in this. This is where serious writers are. NBL is nothing but chatty pattys.

timeless
04-27-2016, 06:08 PM
I'm in this. This is where serious writers are. NBL is nothing but chatty pattys.

good decision <3

you have to remember tho, this is where we, the man-poem writing faggots reside.

Aero
04-27-2016, 06:10 PM
good decision <3

you have to remember tho, this is where we, the man-poem writing faggots reside.

Yea, this will be harder to explain to my girl but I need to expand.

timeless
04-27-2016, 06:59 PM

Clutch

Adonis
04-27-2016, 07:34 PM
Razah

I see you lurking, come play. I'll battle you next week, this has been a desire of mine.

Razah
04-27-2016, 07:39 PM
Pretty weird thing to desire.

Adonis
04-27-2016, 07:46 PM
Pretty weird thing to desire.

Nah, it's a compliment bruhv. I don't care much to battle weaker opponents, I'm not saying I'm great, but I prefer to be tested. Last season and the tourney you quickly climbed the ranks and earned deep playoff pushes, proving the skill regardless of length of verse, which I greatly admire. So by me saying I that I want to battle you, it's because I think you're better than I am, and this fact will in turn give me the motivation to want to actually write instead of the oft, keying a short and simple verse about meh material and maybe win or lose.

Others on this list currently competing are asylum, Frank and NYC, and ck too,but the classic version, not this stoned imposter, haha. Not taking shots at others, these are just the proven writers to me, everyone else I either battled already or feel like I could win. I'll put timeless on this list even though we've faced each other a few times, I think we're either tied or he's up 1. Mmlp to, the real one.

Adonis
04-27-2016, 07:48 PM
I owe Mr. J a loss too

Razah
04-27-2016, 07:55 PM
Nah, it's a compliment bruhv. I don't care much to battle weaker opponents, I'm not saying I'm great, but I prefer to be tested. Last season and the tourney you quickly climbed the ranks and earned deep playoff pushes, proving the skill regardless of length of verse, which I greatly admire. So by me saying I that I want to battle you, it's because I think you're better than I am, and this fact will in turn give me the motivation to want to actually write instead of the oft, keying a short and simple verse about meh material and maybe win or lose.

Others on this list currently competing are asylum, Frank and NYC, and ck too,but the classic version, not this stoned imposter, haha. Not taking shots at others, these are just the proven writers to me, everyone else I either battled already or feel like I could win. I'll put timeless on this list even though we've faced each other a few times, I think we're either tied or he's up 1. Mmlp to, the real one.

Even weirder.

If asylum's cool with it, I am too. Whether it counts towards the season record or not, doesn't matter. I don't plan on coming back until necessary for play offs or whatever.

Adonis
04-27-2016, 08:04 PM
Even weirder.

If asylum's cool with it, I am too. Whether it counts towards the season record or not, doesn't matter. I don't plan on coming back until necessary for play offs or whatever.

Then I'll put you in unless that would make an odd number of competitors.

And just for your own personal information, we are doing 12-16 weeks, undecided as far as I"m concerned asylum

Regardless, typically 5 wins gets you in the playoffs depending on a few variables. We are currently about to open week 7. So that is roughly half way there. Unless you plan on going undefeated or champing right off the bat, I would start thinking about signing in on a more permanent basis within the next couple weeks.

Adonis
04-27-2016, 08:15 PM

any chance you have the time to drop at least one vote for good faith in signing in? if not I'll still give you a bout, would be sweet if you could though. Nothing flashy

SHECK WES
04-27-2016, 08:27 PM
Out

Adonis
04-27-2016, 08:40 PM
Because this lame right @wear shh can't make up his mind in life we have an uneven amount of competitors 2tripple0 you sure you're out?