PDA

View Full Version : New Music: Joel Venom - Mayhem [Chopshop Saturdayz]

Joel Venom
05-01-2016, 02:10 PM
I just dropped a track from my new series "Chopshop Saturdayz" yesterday called Mayhem. You might be familiar with the beat as well!

let me know what you guys think for sure!

https://soundcloud.com/joelvenom/joel-venom-mayhem-chopshop-saturdayz/comment-284681083

Geno
05-01-2016, 07:01 PM
Kirked on this joint fammo. Felt the fury in ur tone. Came in sharp and hard and closed out on the same note. Beat was dope. Recognized indeed. Would like to see more of this from you but really dig your party swaggy shit the most. Holla fam

Adverse
05-01-2016, 08:43 PM
FUCK. This shit was hard.
All i've heard from you before was the party type stuff like Geno said, but this you just absolutely trashed. I only wish it was a bit longer. Good shit though, I really enjoyed it.
I followed too, btw

Joel Venom
05-01-2016, 08:45 PM
thanks bros. yeah alot of people like my party swaggy shit (as you call it lol) but I always spit like this usually. had to go on this beat tho it's one of my all time favorites fr fr

Just Belief
05-22-2016, 12:10 AM
Lyrically You killed it man. Loved the metaphors and delivery, flow was real natural, what else can i say?
Nice beat, I think it could've used a hook.

Joel Venom
05-26-2016, 11:44 PM
thank you bro. yeah it's an old school beat from the rocafella days haha. i really appreciate you for checking this out tho man im planning on doing a video for it.

VietnamTom
08-31-2016, 06:46 PM
Dude, I love this beat. Nice, classic sound. And then your flow and lyrics on top that were just perfect. I loved this track!

2tripple0
10-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Aye hmm i remember a lot of the videos u uploaded maybe couple months ago and i think u stay with that punchline style... ya voice is really chill like u said... but felt like u coulda spit a bit longer... also i hate to be the bad guy but yeah like you said this was an unoriginal beat... lol u do that a lot i remember them tracks u dropped in ya whip er wateva and from what i can remember those were also unoriginal beats... i guess its chill but id love to hear sumn from u that hasnt been used by a different producer... lol maybe im a bit ambitious but with talent like yours i just wish u could expand on your vocals by redefining the music that you are using for a beat... anyways this was nice..short but sweet...keep doing u bro though i do enjoy a good joel venom track cant lie.. lol