PDA

View Full Version : The Argument Thread

asylum
05-17-2016, 03:39 PM
Hey, I'm tired of you guys bickering in the chat.

Here is a dedicated place for you guys to have your arguments.

You're welcome.

Witty
05-17-2016, 05:21 PM
Innovator I hate you so much man.

Gonna punch you in the face and stuff.

Rawrrrr.

sral
05-17-2016, 05:37 PM
lmao what a great idea!

now adverse has a place where he can cry about his battle having no votes and no one needs to acknowledge him

Adverse
05-17-2016, 05:46 PM
lmao what a great idea!

now adverse has a place where he can cry about his battle having no votes and no one needs to acknowledge him

Word.
By the way me and breathless' battle needs votes guys

asylum
05-17-2016, 05:54 PM
Word.
By the way me and breathless' battle needs votes guys

I'm still writing my verse. when I get that taken care of, I'll drop your vote first.
when I read other peoples work while I have my own idea, it always messes up my writing process. don't take it personally, I'm sure others feel that way too.

Adonis
05-17-2016, 06:49 PM
I'd like to formally lodge a complaint on how many hours I have spent on mags.

I hope you all will be able to back pay compensation in some form soon

Mr. J
05-17-2016, 07:14 PM
I want to complain for the sake of complaining

asylum
05-18-2016, 01:49 AM
I'd like to formally lodge a complaint on how many hours I have spent on mags.

I hope you all will be able to back pay compensation in some form soon

You better be excluding me from this demand or i have a formal complaint to file against you as well. formally. to be delivered in formal attire.
at a winter formal. but you have to fill out a form, waving your right to fake being uninformed. formula? idk.

but yeah Mr. J we got an epic mag next week you should interview someone and ask them serious questions you want to know about them.

UnbornBuddha
05-18-2016, 03:19 AM
LOL. Arguing in an "Argument thread" feels contrived like a controlled setting of sorts to try to best contain the authenticity of human emotion. Okay kids here is this really soft, safe, and padded environment to express yourselves, play nice.

Adonis
05-18-2016, 03:24 AM
I install all types of flooring right? well I recently installed carpeting at the local looney house, some people are just weirdos man. I had one guy walk up behind me and demand my pants, boots and small knife or I was a dead man. This gigantic samoan man came up behind him and checked that mother fucker real quick, didn't so much as look at me the rest of the job. There were false walls set up the next day though, shit could have gone south quick

emcee squared
05-18-2016, 04:42 AM
timeless idiyote

timeless
05-18-2016, 12:05 PM
Fuck off retard

Mr. J
05-18-2016, 03:38 PM
but yeah Mr. J we got an epic mag next week you should interview someone and ask them serious questions you want to know about them.

when do you need it by? Ill be busy until Friday

Ill think of a few questions in the mean time though

Larold
05-18-2016, 05:47 PM
NYCSPITZ is a fagit

Razah
05-19-2016, 01:34 AM
Wouldn't "bickering" fall under the "chat" category.

PS: Lol @ the tag, timeless panties.