06-18-2016, 11:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uAJesXX.png
Season 6
Semi Finals

Asylum vs Unbornbuddha
Artifice vs Frank

Otto Peighlaught
06-20-2016, 10:25 PM
Next topical tournament or season could you guys tag me for sign ups please?

sral
06-22-2016, 05:26 AM
nobodys gonna remember that long ass name yo, adonis

should have just kept it to Otto

LOL

Adonis
06-23-2016, 10:22 AM
nobodys gonna remember that long ass name yo, adonis

should have just kept it to Otto

LOL

Not I. I will have a good alias, not that bull shit

sral
06-23-2016, 10:40 AM
LMAO SHOTS FIRED @OTTO

asylum
06-24-2016, 08:48 PM
Next topical tournament or season could you guys tag me for sign ups please?

I got you!

asylum
06-26-2016, 03:54 AM
Nice work everyone. I'll drop my votes tomorrow and get it out of the way, lets get this final match rolling.

Just Write
06-26-2016, 02:36 PM
whats up guys, can I vote on the champ match when it gets posted?

Otto Peighlaught
06-26-2016, 05:03 PM
I got you!
Appreciaed it

Adonis
How about Mexican Peter Dinklage?

Otto Peighlaught
06-26-2016, 05:03 PM
I got you!
Appreciaed it

Adonis

asylum
06-27-2016, 07:57 PM
Vulgar Mike Wrecka Just Write 2tripple0 Razah Three-Planes-Aligned MMLP NYCSPITZ Echo Innovator Witty JESODIST sraL JESODIST Adverse breathless TYSON @cerealkiller symetrik Pinot Grij ZeeDee ThisisDAM Vividlyvague The Law Nigma Maximus PancakeBrah quaker oats dead man

a few votes would be very much appreciated guys! Thanks if you can!

Adonis
06-28-2016, 12:21 AM
Appreciaed it

Adonis

Now it might be because I'm high as fuck right now, but I don't know who that is so I'm going to awesome be looks like the rock, so, thanks friend

MMLP
06-28-2016, 11:24 AM
Frank's verses are usually such a great read, impeccable flow at times incorporated with great content.

Now its time for you to win the AWOL flat out!

timeless
06-30-2016, 07:36 PM
Holy fuck this place is dead.

I guess I'll vote tonight if I get some spare time at work.

Am I the only on that loved franks verse? I mean seriously you fools can't read anymore? Y'all just looking at the format or what?

asylum
07-01-2016, 07:04 AM
Holy fuck this place is dead.

I guess I'll vote tonight if I get some spare time at work.

Am I the only on that loved franks verse? I mean seriously you fools can't read anymore? Y'all just looking at the format or what?

nah G, Franks verse was fucking phenominal.

My bad any disrespect towards you in the past. same goes for Mr. J

you guys are solid as fuck.

edit : some votes would be.. cool..?

Adonis
07-03-2016, 01:16 PM
asylum I say frank is eliminated for not voting and Vulgar Certain MMLP sraL timeless Just Write NYCSPITZ

Please drop a vote on Buddha vs. asylum

I'm not even moding but having not logged in for a week and seeing the same battles open is crazy.

Pat, if you want this shit to finish you have to ask around, even people in discussion, just keep badgering. This is pathetic though

UnbornBuddha
07-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Ha, just when Frank's elimination is suggested for not voting for more than a week in one battle, he drops a vote. A plain as day facade. It's cowardly.

Pharaohs Army
07-04-2016, 09:36 AM
Master, the topical-topical is done.
Of course ye've seen.
I've been bad,right?
It's now July 4th.
Kind thoughts abound.
It was actually a combination; not just yours.
Veritas told me time is just a fabric. I took that one literally. I'm calm. I've been calm.
Guys I'm actually mad chill other than a slight obsession with words and jealosy of the mask.
We now dryly whoosh you out the door with a letter-by-letter pronunciation of "l.o.l."
Is it okay?, if I blame it on the Jesodist trance. Is that part of the story?, or is it fucked my mental.
Did he really possess for nearly an entire season. Is he as sick as I think?.
These are rehtoricals.
It is now July 4th and we all know what that means.

Frank
07-05-2016, 12:56 AM
Votes?

Put up the championship already.

Jesus Christ.

MMLP
07-05-2016, 07:46 AM
asylum correct me if I misinterpreted ur verse bro.

think the other match shud be a shut out, especially at this stage n due to the unfortunate lack of interest towards the tourney at this point. save me a vote for the final!

asylum
07-06-2016, 01:48 AM
Votes?

Put up the championship already.

Jesus Christ.

You're lucky I didn't DQ you in the first place for taking a week to vote. It was one match you lazy asshole. THAT'S ON YOU NOT ME.

You're lucky Buddha is a nice guy. I wanted to DQ the shit out of you 3 days after the deadline but he pulled for a penalty instead. I bet you no show this week like Mr. J did pinot grij in the winter tourney.

I hope you die in a fire frank. with puppies that you care a lot about. but you get to hear them burn alive first.

Good luck UnbornBuddha Frank

asylum
07-06-2016, 01:51 AM
Classic showdown, fellahs.

Was close. Wavered for a week on my decision. Even now I am still conflicted. Asylum, very well may be the best verse I've read of yours. Intoxicating. Unbornbuddah ,does what he always does. I was impressed; but on the same token, I am unimpressed, because all his verses are in the same breathe and lack any real 3D distinction. Asylum did not flounder. Buddah meandered a bit. Think if he combined his shorter lines into a longer line he could've had a more poignant verse. Merely a matter of formatting, optical illusion if you will. Felt this warmth radiating from Pats verse. I felt my eyes dilating from Complex's. Ultimately, I just liked the summer time feel more as opposed to the trance outlook. Wasn't heavy, but lighthearted and I just enjoyed it more.

V/Asylum

I take back everything bad i ever said about you except you're an asshole for taking a week to vote. but honestly, those were polar opposite verses and I wouldn't have wanted to vote on it either.