View Full Version : Destroyer vs Infiltration - Destroyer wins

Ghost1
06-25-2016, 02:16 PM
NBL Season 9 Playoffs

Due Thursday June 30th
Extension available if your opponent allows it. 24hr ext ONLY.

Minimum - 10 lines
Max - 20 lines
line limit can increase if both agree

NO biting
NO swaying
NO feeding
NO recycling
You must check in
Don't edit after your opponent has posted
2nd person to post can't edit after the first vote comes in
Don't be an idiot
Don't use your opponent's pic unless it's a pic battle
Agree on a line limit
May God have mercy on your souls

Destroyer Infiltration

Destroyer
06-25-2016, 02:28 PM
16 reg

Destroyer
06-30-2016, 02:42 PM
You must check in

Ghost1
06-30-2016, 03:59 PM
Infiltration

Check in today or u not getting an ext tomorrow

Fuck face

Knowing des u prolly not getting one anyways LMAO

Saint
06-30-2016, 04:30 PM
Check in and ill need that ext

Destroyer
06-30-2016, 07:19 PM
Looool
Dude, you get literally 24h and that's it or i will rain down on u with denied ext faggotry the likes of which no one has ever seen before, not even allen knight

Destroyer
07-01-2016, 12:45 AM
I'll let uzis an tre's clap...if it ain't that? grenades flash...
so even if inf vested...put a pin in it or take a hunnid bucks ... this the big payback
this aint nba 2k but u still gonna be cryin how it isn't fair
& u gonna hear lots of clapping when i pull up on the right...stick & hit this square
ur dead & over. peeped ur season run... u aint no soldier
ur only facing me cuz bags retarded like the dude i always get at kroger
it's sad to see all ur time plannin to champ was hard spent
when i spark ten? all this lead gone make ur vision impossible....that's clark kent
des ain't this man's best friend, this a bloody battle to see who will still stand
when i say it's dog eat dog, dont break out the soy sauce - i aint talking ur meal plan
come & throw blows... it's a fatality when i drop this homo
dude be draggin all twisted with his tongue hangin out like the mortal kombat logo
poor clown, gassed up cuz u coasted through your rounds
but u bout to see that luck fade, like he hit moncreif on the fourth down

Saint
07-01-2016, 06:47 AM
Didn't wanna no show...14

You're in an end life crisis; it'll be big bang when I pull an shoot
til this old star collapses... & necrotic skin expands a black hole in the bullet wound
u got bi ways...dating a girl w/ a boys chest proves this guys gay
I'll send dog to the afterlife... crossing a rainbow bridge for painting em on pride days
AND she spitball when she talk...bet my nut scent make u die, fool
all them flings left her wet w/ a covered face....like how kids did you in highschool
des lines read forced as shit...trash to be left on the corner quick
bags was tied up... now I'm sweeping this speck to the side; call that city ordinance
you're short on wit; dumb as a brick u sold in the 80's & just absurd
shit...ONLY bars u've displayed that signal strength are demonstrations for customers
My squad is meannn.. mechanical w/ the arms; quickdraw & squeeze
grippin those things steadyyy... metal lift ya animals like games w/ the claw machine
nothin I say is politically correct... u're outta shape, un fit faggot slob
u hate the bern... & drop out a race faster than his delegates for the democratic nom

Schadenfreude
07-01-2016, 07:12 PM
& u gonna hear lots of clapping when i pull up on the right...stick & hit this square
des ain't this man's best friend, this a bloody battle to see who will still stand
when i say it's dog eat dog, dont break out the soy sauce - i aint talking ur meal plan
dude be draggin all twisted with his tongue hangin out like the mortal kombat logo
Nice showing, crisp wording & cleverness, it's just your concepts tend to be too simplistic and/or too familiar. Otherwise dope verse & propers on yo tourney run.

versus

I'll send dog to the afterlife... crossing a rainbow bridge for painting em on pride days
bags was tied up... now I'm sweeping this speck to the side; call that city ordinance
grippin those things steadyyy... metal lift ya animals like games w/ the claw machine
Naaaahh, too many reaches conceptually, your wording's really polished & even that didn't help some of those concepts come across. 'Claw machine' was dope & the other quotes were solid, but the majority of this verse fell flat.

Overall DESTROYER got another upset imo, Inf forced a few of his bars & hurt himself.

Og smokinstein
07-02-2016, 10:12 AM
inf verse read liked he kicked some shit not to no show,but his shit was still better than des.
Not to say des verse was wack, but I couldn't find anything in his verse that hit me.

Now inf on the other hand, had some bars that made a little more of an impact.
Like his closer,the gay pride bar, the spitball line.(even tho the reference might be off)

I jus thought inf verse was a lil more creative.

Vote - inf

BROKE LESNAR
07-02-2016, 11:39 AM

all them flings left her wet w/ a covered face....like how kids did you in highschool

This ended up being close, but only because Destroyer allowed it. He had some misses that didn't highlight his strengths. However, his quotables were more effective and entertaining than Infiltrations. I wasn't a fan of Des' "Inf vested" np while I thought Infiltrations animal claw game bar was super creative. Still, Des' Kroger and Mortal Kombat bars were fire.

MVGT - Destroyer

MFtastick
07-02-2016, 10:02 PM
This battle was dope. Thought des had a few misses but still brought that flame. Infiltration was dope too but overall had to give it the homie des.

MVGT Destroyer

Kenny the OG
07-02-2016, 10:33 PM
I'll let uzis an tre's clap...if it ain't that? grenades flash...
so even if inf vested...put a pin in it or take a hunnid bucks ... this the big payback
i dont like how this was worded
lol ok
lmao
it's sad to see all ur time plannin to champ was hard spent
when i spark ten? all this lead gone make ur vision impossible....that's clark kent
nah
coulda been fire but something bout the execution didnt feel right to me
fiiiiire. What else!!
poor clown, gassed up cuz u coasted through your rounds
but u bout to see that luck fade, like he hit moncreif on the fourth down
ok

You're in an end life crisis; it'll be big bang when I pull an shoot
til this old star collapses... & necrotic skin expands a black hole in the bullet wound
i fuck wit this. Galactic space horrorcore bars lol
not feeling the way u executed ths concept
i like the creativity but the bar doesn't hut hard at all to me
ehh
you're short on wit; dumb as a brick u sold in the 80's & just absurd
shit...ONLY bars u've displayed that signal strength are demonstrations for customers
not feeling this
nice
nothin I say is politically correct... u're outta shape, un fit faggot slob
u hate the bern... & drop out a race faster than his delegates for the democratic nom
nah b this concept old already. The flip here doesnt rrally add anything new to it

Overall this was a solid battle. I dont know whos writing des' material know but his quentin miller was on point this week. Inf had a good amount of quality bars but not as consistent or as concise as destroyer. Des came off effortless while inf felt to be doing more forcing imo.

Good semifinals here but i got destroyer winning this comfortably.