PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke vs Veritas - Karaoke Wins

Ghost1
08-08-2016, 09:17 AM
Summer Classic VII

Due Thursday August 11th
Extension available if your opponent allows it. 24hr ext ONLY.

Minimum - 10 lines
Max - 16 lines
line limit can increase if both agree

NO biting
NO swaying
NO feeding
NO recycling
You must check in
Don't edit after your opponent has posted
2nd person to post can't edit after the first vote comes in
Don't be an idiot
Don't use your opponent's pic unless it's a pic battle
Agree on a line limit
May God have mercy on your souls

King Karaoke veritas

King Karaoke
08-08-2016, 10:13 AM
Hi...

In...

Bye...

veritas
08-08-2016, 10:15 AM
In.

King Karaoke
08-12-2016, 12:04 AM
Hi...

I'll post in the am if decides to show...

Bye...

veritas
08-12-2016, 06:39 AM
Bye……

Don’t think for a second you got me shook: cuz this aint Knuck, chump.
I’ll put the barrel point blank and “click-click-click” like its Duck Hunt.
You’re all front, while I’m rolling gripping the metal, that’s lug nut,
So calling my work as a thug stunt will get you “tamponned” that’s “Plugged, cunt.”
In the dark wit da 2-2 tight, the beam is moon light. U a mark w/ a diabetes face: the two-type.
You know you ain’t a goon, right? You know your face resembles a literal baboon, right?
Oh, and you know you look like Pookie smoking cookie after geeking for that balloon, right??
All my lines virgin, that’s too tight: Ya know ya girl says I got pepsi when I mountain dew right?
Wordplay for your birthday, open the gift! Your dad was never there: that’s a gorilla in the mist
Now we know that got him pissed, but V stays fucking this pussy up like an ovarian cyst…
Bitch, I made a career busting shots in stereo, that’s a parrot Glock
Bitch, You made a career from getting ginger props, that’s a carrot top!
Bitch you in a shitty crib, eating snacky cakes; typing mean….but never banged none
Bitch im in the Benz stacking ends, with hands that snatch souls like Tsang Tsung
Shit. Peep how I just merked you with a genius verse that made ya brain break….
That’s why I just lit up your lines to help you stay true to your namesake.

…..Felicia.

Ghost1
08-12-2016, 09:00 PM
King Karaoke

King Karaoke
08-13-2016, 02:12 AM
Hi...

This is one sided as fuck, I'm winning this without a doubt, shit
This Matchup is like "Suicide Squad", the black dude is the only good part about it
Ur wife needs to start eating in portions or ur kids'll wind up being some orphans
It's ironic you post bible verses all day when you're a faggot of biblical proportions
I fuck model chicks, you on the other hand give fat girls your heart
We both copped "No Man's Sky" yet talent wise we've always been worlds apart
You've been an outcast your whole life, everyone respects me from g's to gents
The only time you're part of the in crowd is when you're holding up signs at wwe events
You're afraid to ditch the psychiatrist gimmick, that ain't even half your fears
I guess it's hard to show personal growth when ur hair hasn't done that in years
U have Patrick Stewart toys not just because u resemble the movie star
The truth is your collection of Star Trek dolls prove just how spaced out you truly are
And we're continuously appalled by the stuff you're on the board writing
Posting your number for us in every thread, it's no surprise youre so into sword fighting

Bye...

Destroyer
08-13-2016, 01:38 PM
BUMP

Kenny the OG
08-13-2016, 07:10 PM
Veritas had a nice little run but up against a vet like karaoke his unorthodox style wont do him any favors. In an open mic diss type scenario the bars he droppes here would work. But in a vs, theres almost no room for filler. I felt like he just had to much filler and some of the concepts just werent hittin. The opener was cool tho. Karaoke did karaoke here. The opening 3 bars were fire. I commend veritas for trying his hand at text, voting and showing up. Thats more effort put in than most of the guys who frequently are in the leagues amd tourneys. He wasnt seeing karaoke tho. Good shit yall

vote- karaoke

I <3 DICK PT.2
08-13-2016, 08:39 PM
i think this could have been nicer with better wording but not bad
So calling my work as a thug stunt will get you “tamponned” that’s “Plugged, cunt.”
lol ok but nah but I lol'd
In the dark wit da 2-2 tight, the beam is moon light. U a mark w/ a diabetes face: the two-type.
You know you ain’t a goon, right? You know your face resembles a literal baboon, right?
the first line was better than the second, second one kilt the chance for this
Oh, and you know you look like Pookie smoking cookie after geeking for that balloon, right??
All my lines virgin, that’s too tight: Ya know ya girl says I got pepsi when I mountain dew right?
LOL smh
Wordplay for your birthday, open the gift! Your dad was never there: that’s a gorilla in the mist
Now we know that got him pissed, but V stays fucking this pussy up like an ovarian cyst…
dope
dope again
Bitch you in a shitty crib, eating snacky cakes; typing mean….but never banged none
Bitch im in the Benz stacking ends, with hands that snatch souls like Tsang Tsung
skip
wowwwwwwwwww this is lowkey Fire riightchea

vs

This Matchup is like "Suicide Squad", the black dude is the only good part about it
havint Sean the movie but fm what I hear about it ok this is decent
Ur wife needs to start eating in portions or ur kids'll wind up being some orphans
It's ironic you post bible verses all day when you're a faggot of biblical proportions
nah I didn't like this at all
this was cool
The only time you're part of the in crowd is when you're holding up signs at wwe events
i guess it's a decent personal but not really a hard hit
You're afraid to ditch the psychiatrist gimmick, that ain't even half your fears
I guess it's hard to show personal growth when ur hair hasn't done that in years
ok flip, the bald jokes a bit stale on him
The truth is your collection of Star Trek dolls prove just how spaced out you truly are
this was better, cool
Posting your number for us in every thread, it's no surprise youre so into sword fighting
this had potential but didn't like how you ended it

This was close af tbh. V's closer was LOTB and super dope. Kare had some ok stuff but I didn't really peep any haymakers.

Vote Veritas

Destroyer
08-13-2016, 08:58 PM
This was completely one-sided like zelph's upper lip
Karaoke killed it. I literally lold at least twice while reading it
Veritas you try too hard. And your best lines are always played as fuck.
Duck hunt? In 2016?

V/kk

Schadenfreude
08-14-2016, 12:11 PM
KING KARAOKE took this fairly easy, the first 3 bars sealed the deal. Veritas your style just doesn't work in battles dude. Your verses don't read like punchelines, they read like keyed up swag & flow filler. KK opened w/ heat, but after the 3 initial bars the verse slid off a cliff, still good enough to defeat V's offering tho.

Cred
08-15-2016, 07:29 AM
Ginger & light up lines bars were actually pretty dope from V.

vs

Suicide squad was cool, no mans sky was decent, wwe events hit, personal growth lol

This was actually a good read from both. Kar jus came wit a way more consistent verse however v did have those bangers. Good shit y'all.

Vote karaoke

Bash
08-15-2016, 07:58 PM
Opener

Vs

Only bars i didnt like was opener n closer

V/Karaoke...Mismatch but Veritas isnt horrible. If he texted more i think he'd be decent

Chemist
08-16-2016, 01:04 AM

vs

decent battle. giving kareoke the w for the more polished verse

Ghost1
08-17-2016, 02:27 PM
Bye……

played

lol played. I like the wording on this tho./

lmao funny....set up wording was fire to me

they have t shirts with this wordplay on them :/ played. set up again cool follow up with the rhyme scheme from the previous bar

old idea////gorilla in the mist was cool tho LOL. would've used that for the punch...or even if youre doing a punch punch bar setting up with a punch id use the lesser of the two punches as the set up so ur harsher one can shine.

I like this/

dope swag/brag scheme, not much on the offensive here tho

knucklehead had this concept against frac when he dusted him a couple months ago. was still a cool flip to me, worded well and relevant to ur opponent.

…..Felicia.

Hi...

ur racism is triggering me/ negged/

LMAO this shit was killer

digging this

ok, relevant and personal

lol cant say ive seen alotve good bald flips.....this one was good with a nice personal touch in the set up

haha sheesh

more personals

Bye...

for me this was a great example of how much a problem karaoke can be when theres available ammo on his opponent. yikes/. veritas again really stepping it up.......problem with this verse was really just with needing to sort out old ideas....his personal touch and flair were noticed and appreciated though. legit improvement from last battle tourney he was in.

v kar

Aero
08-17-2016, 04:55 PM
Thanks for voting.