PDA

View Full Version : Bags 1-0 Vs Bash 1-0 - BASH WINS

Allen Knight
09-06-2016, 12:25 PM
NETCEES 1-2 PUNCHLINE LEAGUE SEASON 4

Due Friday 12 pacific

Rules: no feeding, swaying, bitting, Recycling.
& dont post in other ppls battles unless its to vote or u'll be booted.

NO EXT, AT ALL.

Bags

Bash

Bash
09-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Ur not tough because u bench. These knucks'll leave ur grill rattled,
Cuz acting tough'll leave u stuck in more 'Arm bars' than a fuckin Cred battle.

Ghost1
09-06-2016, 07:30 PM
Let's post tonite or tomorrow bro

Ghost1
09-07-2016, 11:34 PM
Either u dyin or ya mom is... hold the tech to that wrecked old hag
If u love her? imma have u toss a round to ya face like a mentos ad

Barcotic
09-08-2016, 06:05 PM
when are mentos ever referred to as rounds

the whole round/any circular object type concepts are dumb n lazy

tbr v/bash

for a better concept, altho not well executed

Hearder Hearder
09-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Yeah basically what bar said except the round circle thing I like those yeah but the mentos thing didn't work here my bad but and bash had a good concept with decent delivery but could have been dope with tweeking maybe shoot me a PM and I'll help you out next time Bash

Vote bash

YDK
09-08-2016, 11:40 PM
Was honestly expecting bags to win cuz I'm not familiar with bash but bags came with a sloppy delivery this time and bash had a decent idea and cleaner wording
Vote bash

Certain
09-09-2016, 12:00 AM
I didn't like either. But I really thought Bags' was a stretch, while at least Bash's made sense and checked off all the elements of a punch and whatnot.

Vote: Bash

Orc
09-09-2016, 02:06 AM
Arm bar lines or arms line in general are done all the time . Not fresh enough. Round lines also done too much however the mentos flip is a new execution that gives it some relevancy whereas the cred flip is stale and expected. Have u stuck in more arm bars than a cred battle also doesn't make sense if you look at it both ways. Bags shit was worded bad too but think it was a typo

Gotta go Bags

Kin
09-09-2016, 05:57 AM
Only thing i didnt like about bash's was the use of the word tough twice...other then that... personal was in there... wordplay... plus a relevant topic used as punch

Bags wording was good... but all your saying is either him or his mom are dying... i personally havent been a fan of "mom" jokes/insults in hip hop...i actually liked the toss a round punch... but it was kinda random mentos came outta no where no set up for that

Vote basher

Slechtn
09-09-2016, 11:45 AM
Oh geez. This was tough to pick. I like Bag's concept but it lacked sting for me. I feel Bash was a bit better here. More relevant and a bit harsher.

Vote - BASH

2tripple0
09-09-2016, 12:06 PM
Didn't understand bash as well...arm bars just didn't work for me.. don't see any w/p there... bags was much more coherent.... on that aspect I'm going with bags...

Schadenfreude
09-09-2016, 04:37 PM
Tought call tbh, cuz Bagonetti rushed tf out of his, yet I like the concept; while Basher's wording is clean, but the concept is nonsensical because of the fact that arm-bars are grapples, not boxing, but the wp works well in relation to bars about being armed..soooo? Fuck it, it's not that much of a conundrum, I give it to BASH.

R!canTheoryz
09-09-2016, 07:50 PM
What Orc Said

Vote bags

Destroyer
09-10-2016, 12:02 AM
Vote bags obv

Blanco Bishop
09-11-2016, 09:59 PM
Thought bash had a clever flip to an otherwise overdone wp.

Bags coulda been fire but something bout the end didn't sound fluid to me.

V bash