PDA

View Full Version : Cashius vs Destroyer - Cashius wins

Ghost1
09-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Summer Classic VII

Due Friday September 9th
Extension available if your opponent allows it. 24hr ext ONLY.

Minimum - 10 lines
Max - 16 lines
line limit can increase if both agree

NO biting
NO swaying
NO feeding
NO recycling
You must check in
Don't edit after your opponent has posted
2nd person to post can't edit after the first vote comes in
Don't be an idiot
Don't use your opponent's pic unless it's a pic battle
Agree on a line limit
May God have mercy on your souls

Cashius Destroyer

Ghost1
09-06-2016, 02:02 PM
CHECK IN

Destroyer
09-06-2016, 04:26 PM
Ok
Lets go 12?

Cashius
09-06-2016, 10:13 PM
Sure thing.

Cashius
09-09-2016, 10:38 PM
Sent 12.

Destroyer
09-09-2016, 11:48 PM
i've dissected ur style. it's wack bars that are lame often
des like 'fuck cash' so i'm moving to ohio to work with james halton
the SMG is the weapon that des will use to waste him
use the sub way to put him underground, i call it my chamber station
feed ur limbs to ur family - slice, dice & i'm serving him up
& i'm leaving cash shoes on the plate like i'm fuckin allergic to nuts
plus ur girl gives mad dome yo &....I wont even mention the pounding
but i've hit her w/so many shots to the head i should be called for intentional grounding
Hens would kill u, u must have prayed to god to dodge an apparent loss
cuz dude only Acts like he would have made it past John - word to Veritas
fuck his legacy. kid's wack. do urself a favor & skip the useless hack
cuz if u seek cash for gold, he's just mailing it in and giving u shit back

Ghost1
09-10-2016, 01:10 AM
I legit got worried when the nurse said she was gonna check his lip
Yo, this pussy gets his ass beat on the daily...Now dude must be sick as hell
Like father, like son...cause you been getting your lip checked since you was a kid as well
Lol @ you thinking you beat me in the playoffs...this guy can't play with the gawd
Even though I had that shit Lochte still tried to lie and say he was robbed
You'd run if I pop at your crew. They gettin' tagged...all of'em, Hoss
His man'll catch heat because of this Giant pussy...but not from Bags calling his boss
Your fat hoe has diabetes on her diabetes...That slut's surely a mess
Only time you see that bitch with a Selfie Stick is to make sure her blood sugar's in check
If there were NC power ranks he'd be at the bottom ...based on the shit this kid has displayed
He's never entered the "Rate the MC above you" thread cause he'd have to give his opinion for DAYS
He's been known as a .500 battler FOREVER...that's why getting by him's a breeze
One stillborn, one birth...lol...dude even loses half of the kids he tries to conceive

Frank
09-10-2016, 12:28 PM
nah
nah
nah
but i've hit her w/so many shots to the head i should be called for intentional grounding
nah
Hens would kill u, u must have prayed to god to dodge an apparent loss
cuz dude only Acts like he would have made it past John - word to Veritas
nah
no

Originally Posted by Cashius
Like father, like son...cause you been getting your lip checked since you was a kid as well
nah
Lol @ you thinking you beat me in the playoffs...this guy can't play with the gawd
Even though I had that shit Lochte still tried to lie and say he was robbed
nah
You'd run if I pop at your crew. They gettin' tagged...all of'em, Hoss
His man'll catch heat because of this Giant pussy...but not from Bags calling his boss
nah
Only time you see that bitch with a Selfie Stick is to make sure her blood sugar's in check
lol
If there were NC power ranks he'd be at the bottom ...based on the shit this kid has displayed
He's never entered the "Rate the MC above you" thread cause he'd have to give his opinion for DAYS
ok
He's been known as a .500 battler FOREVER...that's why getting by him's a breeze
One stillborn, one birth...lol...dude even loses half of the kids he tries to conceive
sheesh

Vote for cashius

Destroyer
09-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Get the entire fuck out of here with that bullshit vote
Wack sauce

2tripple0
09-11-2016, 07:21 AM
Uhh yeah wasnt really impressed by this battle.. i think it was better than th3 schaude ve karoaoke battle in any case but still just wasnt feeling many of the bars here.. was a bit confused by both of the verses but if i was to pick out the lines i liked i qould say the intentional grounding line fro des and the beat me in the playoffs from cashius but for me i think des was more consistent and deserves my vote at least and hopefully a plqce 8n the championship although admittedly was not very impressed qith this semi thought you guys both could have come harder.....anyways....

Vote dessie

sral
09-13-2016, 11:58 AM

vs

dope shit bruhs

i got Cash winning here though with harsher lines/concepts that hit for me personally

that selfie stick dope as fuck even if Des bitch skinnier than him LOL i could easily have not quoted "cash shoes" also but im feeling lenient this week

overall Cash just had more heat i felt here

Hearder Hearder
09-13-2016, 04:55 PM
This battle was surprisingly really good

I'll be back to vote

Ghost1
09-14-2016, 08:03 PM
^

Allen Knight
09-14-2016, 08:04 PM
nigga the fuck is u doin.

Ghost1
09-14-2016, 08:15 PM
LMAO fuck u what do u care if these r in here!?!

Allen Knight
09-14-2016, 08:20 PM
fuck u back to the scummerclassic.

Cred
09-14-2016, 10:35 PM
Nice

vs

Lotb

Decent lil match up here from both. I liked des intentional grounding line but cash had that closer which was a banger n actually got my vote here. Cool shit yall

Vote / Cashius

Certain
09-16-2016, 10:39 AM
Destroyer: This verse was not on the tier of your best work. Your two references to board members were both poorly structured. They simply related a two-dimensional diss to things we know about uh-oh and veritas instead of incorporating uh-oh and veritas into the construction. The intentional grounding line didn’t make sense, from a football perspective: Intentional grounding is not called against defenses. The sub way felt like a statement that didn’t go anywhere, which, again, was the same issue as with your uh-oh and veritas lines. The closer was a really good concept — assuming “cash for gold” hasn’t been used —but the way you closed it out was similar to the football line. That’s not how it works: If I’m the one seeking cash for gold, why would Cashius be the one mailing it in? As a whole, I’ve read much better from you. The best line in the piece might have ben the cash shoes play.

Cashius: The big edge you had here is the use of personals. Your opener and closer were both tough as hell, with the closer clearly being the line of the battle. The Lochte line was better than the other three Lochte lines I’ve seen since that shit happened. I didn’t like the Bags line, especially because the standard for using a Bags line against Destroyer needs to be pretty high. Selfie stick failed, outright, and the “Rate the MC above you” post felt like something by a lesser writer. I think you could pay a little more attention to rhyme scheme, but otherwise, you had two great couplets, two good ones and two bleh ones with a verse that was mostly well-written.

Vote: Cashius

Destroyer
09-16-2016, 12:38 PM
Well, ur dumb, so...

Aero
09-16-2016, 12:59 PM
Des - cash shoes could've been something if I didn't use a similar ref years ago, shots to the head & intentional grounding? Lol two dif penalties, cash for gold was coolish....

Cash - lochte was good & current, selfie stick was kinda loose but I mean I get it, stillborn .500 was cool, could've been harsher

This was an ok battle fellas. The creative juices were not flowing in this you both played it way safe both seemed rushed.

MVGT Cash he had a couple of bars that were good.