PDA

View Full Version : Destroyer 2-0 Vs Schadenfreude 1-1 - DES WINS

Allen Knight
09-12-2016, 01:36 PM
NETCEES 1-2 PUNCHLINE LEAGUE SEASON 4

Due Thursday 12 pacific

Rules: no feeding, swaying, bitting, Recycling.
& dont post in other ppls battles unless its to vote or u'll be booted.

NO EXT, AT ALL.

Destroyer
Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude
09-15-2016, 06:04 PM
.500 gawd, the weakest bars niggas ever wrote have slaughtered ya
I’m another case, cuz People vs Schad type different like court stenographers.

Destroyer
09-15-2016, 09:45 PM
get smacked, stuck & gored. u got fans, but they're bored
I'm over schad doe, like all my bars do when stacked up to yours

Chemist
09-16-2016, 01:24 AM
lol

des here tbh, felt smooth and tougher than schads line.

schad was cool but felt off for me

R!canTheoryz
09-16-2016, 05:01 AM
Schad doe/ shadow. Refesnce is cool I enjoyed it but destroyer punch is not hard hitting at all I was expecting more sting I assume

Schad was cool but the set up is mehhh.

Vote. Dez

Greed
09-16-2016, 05:07 AM
Schadenfreude line was decent. Took a second to confirm if it worked all ways and it does. Des could have been better if he had sad i over schad doe or something to make it make sense all ways. Small thing to harp on but thats the point on a one bar battle.

V Schadenfreude

sral
09-16-2016, 07:30 AM
des here slightly

Inno
09-16-2016, 12:45 PM
Fuck shad had but that slaughter ya and stenographer is
A mad stretch. Dope concept tho

Des with the smoothness of a baby ass

Des

Slechtn
09-16-2016, 01:52 PM
I liked Schad's approach here but it lacked sting. I felt it was a bit stretched. I like the way Des set up his though. It hit more. My vote goes to Destroyer

Ghost1
09-16-2016, 02:13 PM
got des here, schad was dope....my only issue was with the back end meaning.....how does the stenographer type different in the case...? I guess ur case could be they type fast...which is different then reg people typing....but u said in the case....so now we have to say they are in the court typing....whats different about what they typing now? had potential tho concept was fire to me./ des wasn't crazy complez but I liked the name flip...since he does go by schad I didn't mind the half name flip...plus his name got 33 letters so yea lol....crisp wording and good delivery took des home here. another dope battle tho. dug this one.

v des

Pinot Grij
09-16-2016, 11:51 PM
Vote -- Schad

His bar was super sophisticated - setup was nicely executed. From "case" to "People vs Schad" to the actual metaphor. The courtroom vocabulary was all there. Super clean. The metaphor was dope too, hit super hard when I first read it. It connected on multiple levels.

Des - same type wordplay you used for the "wit knees hit" last week. I like it, only problem is that "wit knees hit" is pronunced naturally. "Over Schad doe" - if anyone said "overshadow" in that manner, they'd sound retarded. Just felt a little more forced.