PDA

View Full Version : Bags 1-1 Vs Diablo 1-1 - BAGS WINS

Allen Knight
09-12-2016, 01:38 PM
NETCEES 1-2 PUNCHLINE LEAGUE SEASON 4

Due Thursday 12 pacific

Rules: no feeding, swaying, bitting, Recycling.
& dont post in other ppls battles unless its to vote or u'll be booted.

NO EXT, AT ALL.

Bags

Diablo

Diablo
09-13-2016, 06:12 AM
ready when you are faggot

lmao pussy im nice, Cimm bodied you last round and you aint even put up a fight
so how the fuck you gonna dissimilars.. when him, me and you are nothing alike?

Ghost1
09-14-2016, 11:11 AM
I don't fuck w no bird man, ill punch ur pregnant bitch in her fat tummy
until the baby come out lookin retarded, put sum respeck on muh name for that cash money

Chemist
09-14-2016, 11:39 AM
wow LOL nice battle here but bags made me fall of my chair.

bags for that comedy, --although diablo was nice too--wording hurt him a little

Aero
09-14-2016, 01:19 PM
Diablo - I like what you tried to do here. Two problems though, it doesn't work both ways and dissimilars isn't a word. Would be dope nameplay if it was though.

Bags - you could see this punch coming a mile away "I don't fuck with no bird man"ohhhh I see what you did there! Also, punch doesn't even relate to the set up in a meaningful way.

Tough battle to judge here fellas. Lars made up a word by adding S, Bags used cash money reference. I have to go Diablo here Bc it had potential.

CORRECTION: Dissimilars IS a word. I did some more research.

Cred
09-15-2016, 07:32 AM
yeah this battle was lighttt lol. Diablo came off a bit forced imo bags shit was solid enough.

Vote bags

Adonis
09-15-2016, 10:53 AM
Liked what both did in the grand scheme of things, but imo bags simply hit harder even though the reference is a couple decades late, the deciding factor for me was dissimalar not really being used in correct context which disturbed my flow first read cause I had to double take. Nit picking, both good bars bitches

V/ team America

Bags

Certain
09-15-2016, 11:53 AM
Diablo's problem was threefold: It didn't work as written because dissimilar is not a verb; the question of "how you gonna" made no sense because that's exactly why he WOULD diss Cim and Lars; and finally, while the wordplay was there, there was no attempt to denigrate or threaten the opponent. Bags' line similarly relied too much on a genial form of cleverness, but it at least included a threat and made sense both directions.

Vote: Bags

Maximus
09-15-2016, 06:19 PM
like ld diablo's attempt but it really didnt work, nice try tho. Bag's had me loling, cool hit. v/bags

Maximus
09-15-2016, 06:19 PM
i liked diablo's attempt but it really didnt work, nice try tho. Bag's had me loling, cool hit. v/bags

Inno
09-15-2016, 08:00 PM
Diablo tripped on his wording a bit.

Bags with the humor tho

Pinot Grij
09-15-2016, 09:27 PM
Lars, that wordplay feels super old. All I can say is that it's a miss. Shit happens.
Bags, I don't get how it all ties together, but it stands tall on the disrespect alone.

Vote -- Bags

Hearder Hearder
09-16-2016, 02:16 AM
Bags line was terrible tbh

Lars could have won but the wording was bad and the fact that he ended it with a question hurt it even more. Could have easily won smh

Vote bags

Slechtn
09-16-2016, 02:15 PM
Both were soft here. I think Diablo's wording hurt him a lot here this round. Bags had the funny jab here. My vote goes Caddy Bags

Joe Boston
09-16-2016, 09:27 PM
I didnt like how bags displayed his punch plus birdman concepts been overused. If it was for Diablos messed up attempt at wordplay this wouldve went in his favor.

V/bags executed better