PDA

View Full Version : Aero 1-1 Vs Witty 1-1 - WITTY WINS

Allen Knight
09-12-2016, 01:41 PM
NETCEES 1-2 PUNCHLINE LEAGUE SEASON 4

Due Thursday 12 pacific

Rules: no feeding, swaying, bitting, Recycling.
& dont post in other ppls battles unless its to vote or u'll be booted.

NO EXT, AT ALL.

Aero

Witty

Aero
09-12-2016, 03:22 PM
Hi Witty.

Witty
09-12-2016, 06:29 PM
Hey there friend.

Witty
09-15-2016, 07:30 PM
2016 and Aero still hasn't proven who he is or where he's from...

Fuck it, I'ma find you...

...u'll go to ur bed and wake with me over ur head like a dream catcher
Aimin' the beam at ya...
...your country or mine, bitch, you can get this work anywhere like a freelancer

Aero
09-15-2016, 08:07 PM
Witty Congrats on your child. Undoubtedly a future Queer

Look

Im into classics, Art of War, that's Sun Tzu when I go into matches
You should refer to Sun Tzu, as in your son Sue the transgendered faggot

Pinot Grij
09-15-2016, 09:23 PM
This was a great battle. Perfect contrast. Witty's line was tough af. Aero's line had me literally rolling. Witty had great simplicity and the punch hit hard af. I thought Aero was hilarious and the line was more meticulous constructed and broke down bit by bit as you read it, but Witty was more forceful. Really I don't want to pick a winner, such an entertaining matchup. Can't do that tho.

Vote -- Witty

Blanco Bishop
09-16-2016, 12:12 AM
Wittys was crafted with great detail.
Aero was funny n worded dope.

My only fault I find in this battle is that work wp have been done before.
Honestly this is the best battle of the season so far.

V aero by a hair

Chemist
09-16-2016, 01:16 AM
Very nice battle here

Aero with the nice personal but witty was tougher here

v- witty

Hearder Hearder
09-16-2016, 02:24 AM
Lol aero I wanna punch you in the chest for dropping this after seeing wittys line

Your shit was funny but when compared to wittys I think his was a lil better as far as concept and punch

Witty wins for using aeros punch gimmick against aero

Inno
09-16-2016, 12:50 PM
You used sun twice waste of space tbh

Dope bar but I fell witty got this barely tho.

I think it was more aero tripping on himself.

Witty

Slechtn
09-16-2016, 01:56 PM
Damn, I like personals. Therefore I'm going with Aero here. Witty had a witty line. Duh but I liked A's complexity here. Vote aero

Ghost1
09-16-2016, 02:03 PM
aero horrible wording, so bad he had to explain the shit in the same punch smh. an that shit was not funny to me legit. u not a funny dude, stay in ur lane. witty shit was fucking fire to me. flow was wild and that shit had that Neighbor feel to it. plus he set up with a punch/ always love to see that. freelancer wasn't extremely fresh but dream catcher was new to me and the wording made it all that much stronger. aero shit was clunky, rushed and worded poorly on top of the fact that the punch itself was a shit concept w a boring pay off/

v witty

Useless
09-16-2016, 06:28 PM
Witty just had 2 metaphors. I like it but it wasn't nothing crazy imo, the flow/multis and wording were nice but overall it was too simple. I liked aeros too but u probably shouldn't of said sun tzu 3 times. Maybe leave it out the set up idk. Anyway I gotta edge it to aero.

V. Aero

Adonis
09-16-2016, 06:41 PM
Both equally dope bars. Witty was raw, coming with some solid hate while Aero went personal and for the jugular.

V/Aero

Hit a bit harder

Certain
09-16-2016, 06:53 PM
Witty had the best-worded line I have seen in this league. Aero had a strong personal because Witty's child literally is transgender. Had Aero styled his punch less laboriously, he would have won. But Witty was downright fierce like hadukins.

Vote: Witty

Joe Boston
09-16-2016, 09:12 PM
Witty little stretched but i felt wording wise he displayed his punch better. Damn aero had the creative wp personal shit going but felt he fucked up that finisher

V/Witty