PDA

View Full Version : Cred 1-2 Vs Maximus 1-1 - MAX WINS

Allen Knight
09-19-2016, 06:27 PM
NETCEES 1-2 PUNCHLINE LEAGUE SEASON 4

Due Thursday 12 pacific

Rules: no feeding, swaying, bitting, Recycling.
& dont post in other ppls battles unless its to vote or u'll be booted.

NO EXT, AT ALL.

@cred

Maximus

Cred
09-19-2016, 08:48 PM
Twin 9s n I'm hittin ya stash foo rob u for ur man purse n cash too
Bitch give it up or get these two arms over a pouch thats a kangaroo

Maximus

Maximus
09-21-2016, 07:16 AM
Im cutting off your dome, leave you slayed in an act of savagery
Your head will be Foundry Moved like relocating a casting factory

Chemist
09-21-2016, 11:57 AM
Max cool wp but the wording really hurt the bar
Cred had an ok concept worded a bit better but lacked sting, seem soft to say u are gonna snatch his man purse lol

vote :Max.

Hearder Hearder
09-21-2016, 12:06 PM
I got Cred here that kangaroo joint was more creative and went hard

Max yours wasn't bad it was cool wordplay but there was nothing special about it imo

Vote cred

Kin
09-21-2016, 02:23 PM
Cred- twin 9s/man purse 2 arms ova pouch Kangaroo... I like the kangaroo concept.. but the man purse kinda threw me off..If u coulda made that work wit' wallet instead It would be a lil' stronger

Max- Cutting off dome/ head Found Removed/Foundry Moved/ Casting factory...ok.. that was actually pretty creative...wording was kinda awkward, but after lookin' at it, not many other ways to write it that would make it work fa' the relocating part...

this one is close...both set ups bout the same... both wordplay pretty creative... an both had an awkward part...But the whole Man Purse stickin out as a weaker part then Max had

good battle here

Vote - Gladiator Max

Adonis
09-22-2016, 08:26 AM
Close bout. Kangaroo hit but wasn't a kill strike, a bit soft if I'm honest. Still, it was ok overall with decent play. Meanwhile foundry moving was essentially the same. It hit, but more on a jab level then anything. Max had the better wording and flow, but I did enjoy the depth of cred more.

Close as fuck, truly preference based and is a coin flip inmo

V/cred

A bit more meat in the core of his bar, no homo

2tripple0
09-22-2016, 11:47 AM
Yeah i got max as well...was disapointed with the kangaroo concept... felt forced line wasnt natural and max wasnt much better but it was a better text bar by far...otoh cred didnt have an allout badly written bar it was just sorta lame... i mean kangaroo? If i was going to pull out a kangaroo thered be a gat in the pouch.... woulda been doper dont know just felt slightly off.... max wasnt much better but he still did enough to get my vote..

Vote: maximus

Bash
09-22-2016, 03:20 PM
V-Maximus... Havent seen that before, and it was worded well

Inno
09-22-2016, 05:33 PM
I liked Maximus creative WP. But I feel creds bar
Had more of that tough feel to it. Tbh max had a
Fresh WP concept it just felt. Little awkward
I just felt like cred dropped a more
Polished bar. Another dope battle

Cred

sral
09-23-2016, 08:05 AM
cant tell if i like foundry moved or not

seems original enough but seriously think cred could have took this and didnt

i dunno

kangaroo pouch wasnt hard as it could have been

guess im going with Maximus this week

Blanco Bishop
09-23-2016, 11:51 PM
I feel like a couple of commas would of smoothed out creds bar.
as it is I like it but I think max was much more creative

V max

Pinot Grij
09-24-2016, 08:36 AM
Vote -- Maximus
Arms wp is getting boring to me. 2nd entry this week with arms wp. Foundry moved is clever and got a chuckle.

Slechtn
09-24-2016, 01:24 PM
Both had a somewhat similar style...I just wasn't feeling that wordplay Max had here...cool but just didnt seem harsh...cred should have cleaned up the wording on this...didnt like the manpurse reference... i agree with one of the votes above. should have said wallet...this could go either way I feel, but my vote goes to: super