PDA

View Full Version : Championship Match: Destroyer 4-0 Vs Infiltration 4-0 - DES WINS

Allen Knight
09-26-2016, 06:51 PM
NETCEES 1-2 PUNCHLINE LEAGUE SEASON 4

Due Thursday 12 pacific

Rules: no feeding, swaying, bitting, Recycling.
& dont post in other ppls battles unless its to vote or u'll be booted.

NO EXT, AT ALL.

Destroyer

Infiltration

Destroyer
09-27-2016, 04:44 PM
undefeated? This boy's no man & SO sorry to have to destroy ur plan
But the only way u leaving w/5-0 is if a cop sits in the ambulance to hold ur hand

Saint
09-28-2016, 09:39 PM
You

champ? riiiight.. ya lost to Cash twice. you NEVER turn the tides, d
we don't have Faith No More. so I'll end it w/ 1 'epic' hit like that band in the early 90's

Cred
09-29-2016, 07:42 AM
This shit was bonkers. I swear I was leaning des here but infs shit grew on me after re-reading also the concept was a lil fresher tbh. Good shit here y'all this def a toss up.

Vote - Inf

Pinot Grij
09-29-2016, 09:12 AM
Agreed both were heavy af. For me, the fact Des had greater impact upon first read edges it for him. The imagery there is crazy. Champ match that def lives up to the hype.

Vote -- Des

Slechtn
09-29-2016, 10:47 AM
I have to agree here with Pinot G. I felt the concept was just over all better displayed by Des than Inf did this...good showdown tbh, it all goes and boils down to preference...gotta destryer edging this time....my vote goes to DEST

Hush
09-29-2016, 10:48 AM
Des was dope
Inf referenced stuff I never heard of

V des

Blanco Bishop
09-29-2016, 12:54 PM
Inf had me at the setup but the sting factor wasn't there.
Des was predictable but personal.

Close one but imma go with Des for the funny factor.

V des

Inno
09-29-2016, 11:13 PM
Fuck man I've been pining over this since y'all posted

Fuck it I'm going if inf.

Very dope battle thank u gentleman

Kin
09-30-2016, 09:36 AM
Actually was dissapointed ...lookin forward to this cuz everything uve both dropped so far was whoa... this week both were ehhh

Des...good wording as always.. set up was kinda weak... punch cool... but not hard at all.. good way of sayin he wont see the 5-0 win..smooth too

Inf..swt up was cool wit the inner rhyme..
Ounch was nice..kinda streteched wording... but wordplay on the band was cool

So des was smoother... worded better...but not as creative or hard hitting
Inf... u got creative wit the band an their song title... but i think u coulda found a better way to use it.... but u put thoight into hiw to make that shit work...

Even tho i preferred destros bar... more my style... i gotta give Inf props for attempting to dig for something creative to flip

Vote...Inf'o

Utmost
09-30-2016, 01:46 PM
Des was a touch wordy imo, but i dug the punch, good imagery there. Inf kinda went the risky route w/ kinda an obscure reference but it was fleshed out. Both good punches, but im leaning towards Des more.

v/Des

Awww Shit
10-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Been thinking about this one for a day or two.

I'm going to have to Vote for Des.

I think he painted the better picture and was more creative with the punch

the early 90's line just wasn't enough for me in my opinion..

Vote - Des

Certain
10-01-2016, 02:11 PM
Infiltration had a better concept, but I hated the wording where he squeezed that over-exposition into the end of the line. It took away all impact. If you're that worried we won't get the reference, don't use it. Destroyer's line was smooth, tough and well-executed.

Vote: Destroyer

Greed
10-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Close. Good line inf but obscure reference.

V des

R!canTheoryz
10-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Hard to call both was good slight edge to inf tho

Adonis
10-02-2016, 10:27 AM
des hit harder IMO, I liked the 5-0 flip

v.dez