Due SUNDAY 12/11/16

Minimum - 10 lines
Max - 20 lines

- NO BITING
- NO FEEDING
- NO SWAYING
- AGREE ON LINE LIMIT
- IF NOT AGREED, MATCH 1st VERSE

Don't edit after your opponent has posted.
2nd person to post can't edit after the 1st vote comes in.
Don't be an idiot.
Don't use your opponent's pic unless it's a pic battle.
May God have mercy on your souls!

ill nik-A
12-06-2016, 07:27 PM
Welcome!

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
12-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Pics or Na

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
12-11-2016, 07:31 PM
ill nik-A

You're old news. On your deathbed and haven't written out a will.
Last time you were on a roll, Allen cut your legs off and kicked you down the hill.
Life's been spiraling out of control and you're a bitch these days.
You're so fat, it took me and 3 of your cousins to dig your grave.
We ain't built the same. I stand tall. You stand wider.
Shots at your crew and them sticks have you smokin. That's Campfire.
You'll never be top shelf. You're just cheap henney.
And you're not among legends when you've never beat any.
Your girls teeth look they bumpin something trill.
I'd have that bitch rawdog if it wasn't for her grill.
It's Timbs across your face if there's cash involved.
While you post-up with Jordan's but never held a basketball.

ill nik-A
12-11-2016, 08:32 PM
dude's truly just baffled, discussion threads are dumb as ya verses & prove u just prattle
shit is so bad... the real NC question of the day is which 8 year old would lose to u in a battle
hope ur jaw's ready for travel cuz my fist got air-miles to see u start bad trippin
u acting tough is a plane front... so u gettin the business like it's a first class ass-kickin
ur skills lackin', u alone are no match for the grill crackin steal that ill packin'
bring ya crew, fam, team or whatever u call 'em... but I'm takin shots at ur posse like Phil Jackson
39 years & still clappin'; nik's the best & if u ask bitches that's their every choice
u only like to talk in the third person... cuz the first two are faggots & think Legion has a sexy voice
u feeling ya self; the problem is no one else does & it's simple yo, not to be critical
but for example, here we are all expecting old lines... whether conceptually or literal
gotta cannon for the baller's bash, Christmas special tucked for those with smaller cash
u'd swear there are more savings on Netcees, buck knife to ya throat... that's a dollar slash

R!canTheoryz
12-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Life's been spiraling out of control and you're a bitch these days.
You're so fat, it took me and 3 of your cousins to dig your grave

Vs

Christmas special tucked for those with smaller cash
u'd swear there are more savings on Netcees, buck knife to ya throat... that's a dollar slash

Overall Vote - Legion, I think he landed a lot more than Nik did Here idk wtf That was But Your Gonna Regret it like Yeah I Have Legion with A overall Better Verse. P.S my campfire bar was better !!

Aero
12-12-2016, 04:09 PM
Legion - chuckled at thought ofyoudigging his grave w 3 of his cousins; post up wJordans and never playing ball is cool Bc it's true.

Nika - 8 yr old loseto was good; shots at posse isgood ;

I expected a blow out from Nik and an easy vote but that's not the case here. So I have to do the point system. Leg = 33.25. Nika = 33

MVGT Legion