PDA

View Full Version : grey

boof
07-09-2017, 03:12 PM
lol i know you cats might hate but he went viral off a 'vegan thanksgiving' rap last year

i think we all can agree vegan raps are mostly the worst but

i saw this one & was like oh okay i cant even hate, he's obviously actually dope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btXjgOM3EGM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96fgTdafWds

anyways he was performing/workin the vendor next to mine at the long beach vegan festival yesterday

he smoked me down and i spit some vegan shit and he was feelin it

you fuck with this? or is the content an automatic turn off

boof
07-09-2017, 03:15 PM
also said he don't write shit down

maybe believe him

Kill Spree
07-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Choke on a fork

Diode
07-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Mike do you identify as vegan

Ghost1
07-09-2017, 06:35 PM
Sounds like David banner..............rapping about tofu

So I mean year he dope

But word I would class this as comedy rap.......like....little dickey. Even similarly in that I find little dickey to be dope ..... but his content is offputting

Even if it isn't in a comedic guise.....say he steps away from the light hearted thanksgiving vegan thing and does more serious tracks a out vegan lifestyle (didn't click 2nd vid) I think that yes the content would be offputting.....

Not even in the sense that veganism (is a word?) Bothers but more so I'd be bored of it instantly.......as a single track it felt hokey and gimmick driven....as an album it would just be exhausting.

Same as any concept album specific to dietary practices honestly

You don't put urself in a box. Day1 shit.

uh-oh
07-09-2017, 10:33 PM
he's nice with it

i don't have any problem with "vegan rap" other than i don't relate to it so i won't listen to it. and like all things vegan its just silly to me. where are the carnivore rappers who talk about just eating steaks and turkey legs?

a passing mention/ a line here and there isn't offputting but a whole song is like aight this wasn't made for me.

kind of like female rappers. im not saying vegans are women btw lol. im just saying i can't listen to female rappers because we got nothing alike. i actually like young m.a. though but she's basically a dude with it on the fuck bitches and get money front.

but word it doesn't relate to anyone but vegans.

uh-oh
07-09-2017, 10:35 PM
also i think styles p is a vegan? or vegetarian or some shit. he bodies everything, and i can't think of a single line about veganism. im sure he gots something though considering his timeline is always talking about eating plants and how everyone needs to quit eating "death" and all that horseshit inbetween random acts of thuggery

boof
07-10-2017, 02:51 AM
yeah so the other songs he performed were pretty normal songs. reminded me of like big krit, but every so often there'd be a "sweet as papaya" or something amidst a dope scheme. kinda just peppered in

boof
07-10-2017, 02:53 AM
i have no idea about styles but i do know him & jada have a juice spot in yonkers and the bronx. used to get shots of wheatgrass there. was a surprisingly quality spot