PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else watching summer league?

Finnydot
07-14-2017, 12:43 AM
Dennis Smith Jr. has almost killed a couple people this year. He's been fouled both times, but it's coming.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/885687990789517312

You heard it here first. Bodies will drop this year if he stays healthy. There's just going to be too much space with Dirk on the floor. Harrison Barnes pick and fades/rolls are going to be murder at the 3. Seth at the 2, Harrison Barnes, Dirk, Noel(hopefully).

Either Wes Matthews or Seth Curry will be strong candidates for 6th man because you'll see a lot of Smith Jr. on the wing while JJ or Devin Harris handle the ball and Smith's speed at the 2 is gonna catch a LOT of bigs off guard. Turn your back to face him and a big will be streaking. Mavs will have a top ten offense this year.

Aero
07-14-2017, 08:25 AM
Dennis Smith Jr. has almost killed a couple people this year. He's been fouled both times, but it's coming.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/885687990789517312

You heard it here first. Bodies will drop this year if he stays healthy. There's just going to be too much space with Dirk on the floor. Harrison Barnes pick and fades/rolls are going to be murder at the 3. Seth at the 2, Harrison Barnes, Dirk, Noel(hopefully).

Either Wes Matthews or Seth Curry will be strong candidates for 6th man because you'll see a lot of Smith Jr. on the wing while JJ or Devin Harris handle the ball and Smith's speed at the 2 is gonna catch a LOT of bigs off guard. Turn your back to face him and a big will be streaking. Mavs will have a top ten offense this year.

Dennis Smith playing like a he's in his 2nd year. Composed &a controlled speed. Can't wait to see him throw one down. I don't think Matthews comes off bench for him. Seth at the one, Matthews at the two.

Lonzo is my guy. Once he fixes that shot it's over.

Fox playing well, Jayson Tatum a superstar. Fultz is a natural.

King Karaoke
07-14-2017, 11:07 AM
Hi...

Im so mad the Knicks didnt pick Smith...
The lottery picks have been solid...
Jordan Bell and the rookie out in Miami too...
Ball is going to be ROY tho...
I like the Tatum/Brown, Ball/Ingram and Hield/Fox combos...
76ers are going to ball out too...

Bye...

Aero
07-14-2017, 11:19 AM
Hi...

Im so mad the Knicks didnt pick Smith...
The lottery picks have been solid...
Jordan Bell and the rookie out in Miami too...
Ball is going to be ROY tho...
I like the Tatum/Brown, Ball/Ingram and Hield/Fox combos...
76ers are going to ball out too...

Bye...

Yea that Hield/Fox could be potent. I want to see how Malik Monk does as well. Knicks in rebuilding mode for years to come.

Fart
07-14-2017, 11:37 AM
nope

Rust Cohle
07-14-2017, 11:44 PM
Smith, on pure talent, is a top 3 level pick. Id rather have Smith than Tatum or Jackson. Perfect fit for Dallas. Hes going to be a stud. Too athletic not to be.

Bulls got Markannen (sp.). Him and Trubisky should lead to about 12 titles combined imo.

Lonzo overrated trash forever.

ill nik-A
07-15-2017, 12:09 AM
Bam!!!