I smelt 'pussy on your verse', guess that explains why your gettin "done in"/
This is fun and games...but you'll never attain songs, and fame/
Jeeps 'massagin your heart with cleavers' just to 'rub you the wrong way'/
Battling me's like shopping in Europe around the time of Christmas/
Cuz I'm like 'English prices'...Jeeps simply 'pounds the Gifted'/
This Rounds like 'stick shift'...X you not even 'driving' herb/
Jeeps Kickin it in '2nd gear'...while you can't get out of 'First'/
"Weapon" just got "bombed"...sucks to be frequently dissed/
And it's hard to get a 'leg up' on me when you start out 'knee deep in shit'...............

X Spit:

Jeeps want to battle so im poppin all 4 tires - and tightening his flow by crushin his throat with pliers..........

X brings the noise like PE on my way to TOO Stoned - flows hit hard enough to tear mucles and bruise bones/throw two stones: and watch as X takes down Goliath - get burned like Meths tires in the video for Triumph/till the death defiant: all that noise that u poppin is irrelevant - X drop ill shit like a herd of poisoned elephants/philospohical phantoms: i run with intellectual ghosts - and who u think u beating with them Ineffectual posts?/X eat flame and spit out the smoke: get in your feminine ass like hot flashes - IRS falls from way up high like white folk when the stock crashes/My mic smashes all things in my path like fuckin Hannibal of Carthage - have jeeps tongue kissing the nine and shitting the cartridge/rip apart this fragile mind giving him head knocks - Spiiting ill phiosophies like Socrates after the hemlock/Jeeps has key - writers and pen block: strugglin to come nice - X so phat when i flow it comes out in pun size/im dumb nice: leave IRS cheap plastic grill covered with scuffle scars - cuz Jeeps gets drwoned out when i flex and roar like muscle cars/the only two things sure in life are DEATH and TAXES so whats IRS gone do when X (DEATH) comes to collect his ashes.............