PDA

View Full Version : Ok I gotta share this shit here

Strikta
07-18-2017, 09:46 PM
I'm a perv first & foremost.. but my goodness this mf just tried to straight up blackmail me on fb.

This chick name Mara Doum friend request me this morning right.. I accept it knowing it's prolly a fake account.. but I just said fuck it & accepted it anyway. What harm right. Anywho she msg me bout 2 hours ago introducing herself, said she from Ohio City, OH & 28.. she asked me a few questions.. I answer them very short. I knew it wasn't a bot bc I asked some back & she answered em. Well anyway lol.. the bitch tells me how she got out the bath & was naked.. I'm like oh yeah? Lol.. she video calls me.... this mf bitch laying on the bed titties out, fine af... I'm like ok u looking good ect... she slide the panties off & ask am I alone.. I'm like yup. She start playing w/ the pussy & get a toy & shit.. I'm like wtf is this bitch serious lmao.. she fingering the butthole & all.. I'm telling her spread cheeks & all that.. she complies w/ my every demand. In my head I'm like this is just some horny chic that thought I was cute on fb & it just happened to go this far by stroke of luck. Then she hits me w/ it... show me ur cock. I do. She wants me to play w/ it for her. I do. Next thing u kno the video cuts out & there I am on screen having my end of the video replayed, beating off. Ok so I'm like damn bitch wtf.. she like OK DONT PANIC I need u to stay calm & answer some questions or I will ruin ur fucking life. I'm like ummm ok. She tells me she has the vid of me ready to be published everywhere online(fb, YT, dailymotion ect..).. she reminds me about 10 times in messenger that she can ruin my life w/ the click of a button. Goes on next to tell me that if I try to get police involved I'd be in more trouble bc she's actually 15. I'm like holy fuck lol but there's no way. No way that girl was 15... that body & face.. no mf way. So she threatens w/ the pedo angle on me too. I'm going along w/ her shit at this point. Next she tells me she does what she does for a good cause. I lol at that & she immediately reminds me she'll ruin my life. She goes on to say that she needs $4500 for blood pockets in a hospital in West Africa. I lol again... & at this point I'm like shiiit I'm broke as hell.. why couldn't u just be a horny chic that wanted to exchange orgasms over video? & then I tell her it's just me beating my dick like who cares? Plus I got proof in the convo u said u was 28. Go on & post it then fuck it. She asks if I'm sure I want my life ruined... I say do what u gotta do. She responds, ok give me just 5 mins I'll show u. Welp.. needless to say I deactivated my account. The thirst was real for me I guess, & I got baited.... the least she coulda done was let me nut 1st. Fucking bitch.

But yeah this mf tried to get me for 4500 lmao... & iono what she finna do w/ that video.

Eh well.

big baby
07-18-2017, 10:14 PM
LITTLE ASS DICK

TeckNeek
07-18-2017, 10:25 PM
Lmao. Damn.

Strikta
07-18-2017, 10:28 PM
Lmao smfh

Amen
07-18-2017, 11:24 PM
If she told you she was 28 then you good money. There are loop holes. Just keep the messages and don't delete them just in case.

This is why I've never added a bitch I've never dated, fucked, fingered, sucked her tities, pussy and/or ass or just knew either from passing, clubs, bars, school, work, etc... chicks are weird and crazy. Needless to say, that's why I've never added or associated with a bitch I did not know.

Good luck with that one... if your aids dick goes viral, you may get paid lol... remain optimistic lol.

Geno
07-18-2017, 11:34 PM
Lol. Only u dog

El Muffin
07-19-2017, 12:24 AM
Holy shit lmao

boof
07-19-2017, 12:25 AM
roflrofll wtf bro? how could you fall for such a blatant trap. i go to ohio city all the time what was her name

El Muffin
07-19-2017, 12:25 AM
Anybody notice amen post about still eating ass on the daily

I did

boof
07-19-2017, 12:26 AM
if this really for blood pockets tho gimme her # i'll send some money

El Muffin
07-19-2017, 12:28 AM
Add me on FB strik when u come out of hiding

Finnydot
07-19-2017, 04:18 AM
I had a similar experience once. I was on FB back in the day chatting with this chick I used to know. She sent me some booty pics, nothing serious. Little did I know even if you deleted shit they got put in your archive. One day my ex saw them going through my trash. That's why I never leave my phone unlocked, never share my password and shortly after I deleted my account. Fucked up thing was we had broken up at the time and she fucked someone else and I just got booty shots, yet she still got pissed. As much as I still love her, that bitch was a super slut and I'm glad it's all over.

Destroyer
07-19-2017, 08:35 AM
Lol my dude strik smarter than this

This was a good story tho

Diode
07-19-2017, 09:06 AM
my man got david lama'd

Amen
07-19-2017, 10:49 AM
Anybody notice amen post about still eating ass on the daily

I did

And I'm sure you the only nigga that don't eat ass.

That's why your chick left you.

Just saying... I'm sure she got the next few niggas eating her ass.

Strikta
07-19-2017, 10:52 AM
Not every nigga out here eating ass dog. Lol ijs.. I mean I done it a few times but it ain't something I'm finna always do.

Oh yeah... ain't nothing happened as of yet regarding my situation. Still waiting to see what happens.
boof... fuck them West Africans bro. Fuck em.

TeckNeek
07-19-2017, 10:56 AM
Of she uses baby wipes. I'm eating that ass son. Top shelf.

Amen
07-19-2017, 10:59 AM
Of she uses baby wipes. I'm eating that ass son. Top shelf.

Boo boo wipes, LMAO

sral
07-19-2017, 11:01 AM
lmao am i the only one that enjoys having my ass eaten over actually eating ass?

eating ass is disgusting, but im completely pro having my own ass eaten

TeckNeek
07-19-2017, 11:10 AM
lmao am i the only one that enjoys having my ass eaten over actually eating ass?

Baron have I told you how much I love you bro. I've known you for a long time and still to this day I learn something new from you on the regular. The comedy is deep within your soul brother. SYN shit.

Diode
07-19-2017, 11:41 AM
Baron have I told you how much I love you bro. I've known you for a long time and still to this day I learn something new from you on the regular. The comedy is deep within your soul brother. SYN shit.

he wasnt joking tho?

anime_boners

TeckNeek
07-19-2017, 11:58 AM
Oh I know he wasn't joking. Baron usually a straight shooter. He gives zero fucks about society's opinion that's why it's easy for my bro to express his inner self even if that includes a tongue in his Bung. Respect to the realness

uh-oh
07-19-2017, 12:10 PM
My motto is to live a life where if a vid of you beating off surfaces it has no effect on you whatsoever.

I dont think there is anything i could do short of actual serious crime (murder/rape/etc) to lose my job and shit.

Give me that fat titted ho's facebook ill wack off to her tonight

millz
07-19-2017, 01:18 PM
I had a similar experience once. I was on FB back in the day chatting with this chick I used to know. She sent me some booty pics, nothing serious. Little did I know even if you deleted shit they got put in your archive. One day my ex saw them going through my trash. That's why I never leave my phone unlocked, never share my password and shortly after I deleted my account. Fucked up thing was we had broken up at the time and she fucked someone else and I just got booty shots, yet she still got pissed. As much as I still love her, that bitch was a super slut and I'm glad it's all over.

This isn't even remotely similar. Smh

millz
07-19-2017, 01:18 PM
This shit happens on tinder all the time. You'd be surprised how many people fall for it.

Strikta
07-19-2017, 09:03 PM

I love having my ass ate out tbh.

I got this one chic she love it.

God bless that hoe.

Finnydot
07-19-2017, 09:13 PM
Anyone who permits ass-play on themselves doesn't get the right to call anyone else a fag.

Strikta
07-19-2017, 09:31 PM
Nigga shut yo bitch ass up.

Grown folk talkin.

sral
07-20-2017, 04:20 AM
Anyone who permits ass-play on themselves doesn't get the right to call anyone else a fag.

lmao i thought we were way past the childish "if you like a finger in your ass, you must be gay" playground insult here

we're grown men on NC now, the average age is around 30

if you aren't enjoying having your colon massaged by a female at this point the only real loser here is you

Amen
07-20-2017, 09:23 AM
I don't know bout all that.

NoBODY going any where near my fecal matter exit.

I'll eat a bitch ass early tho. Eat a bitch ass and stick your middle finger in their pussy doing the "Come here motion" and watch them have seizures from the waist down.

True story.

sral
07-20-2017, 10:44 AM
My motto is to live a life where if a vid of you beating off surfaces it has no effect on you whatsoever.

I dont think there is anything i could do short of actual serious crime (murder/rape/etc) to lose my job and shit.

Give me that fat titted ho's facebook ill wack off to her tonight

TAWK TO 'EM

El Muffin
07-20-2017, 06:36 PM
And I'm sure you the only nigga that don't eat ass.

That's why your chick left you.

Just saying... I'm sure she got the next few niggas eating her ass.

I upgraded

N she a tweaker now

I win nigga

N she still hmu but I curve tf out of her

Gamesetmatch

Try again

El Muffin
07-20-2017, 06:40 PM
Nah I'm not knocking y'all getting flesh enemas but I ain't with it xD

Amen
07-21-2017, 10:59 AM
Shut the entire fuck up nigga.

El Muffin
07-21-2017, 03:38 PM
Miguel Homo xD

TeckNeek
07-21-2017, 03:42 PM
Who getting them Footjobs tho. It's like Titty fucking but you fucking the bitches well lotioned feet

Finnydot
07-21-2017, 05:34 PM
Yeah, no.

I'm not into feet either. Idk, I'll fuck a bitch in her ass but I'm not putting my tongue in it. I'm definitely not letting her tongue in mine. I mean... People act like it's cool, it's not. I take massive shits about 2-3 times a day. My ass can get raw to where I need to shower at like 4pm because I gotta fully wash it so I don't get chaffing. I'm not tryna have some bitch eat my ass and tell me how nasty I am. I've fucked my BM, hopped in the shower and found a few Dingle berries. Lol I just don't recommend anyone going near my ass. I'm a nasty mother fucker.

sral
07-21-2017, 06:15 PM
lmao WAY GONE AT FUCKING BABY MOMS WITH ACTUAL ASS CRUST STILL ATTACHED TO YOUR NASTY ASS

roflzzz

Strikta
07-21-2017, 06:29 PM
Who getting them Footjobs tho. It's like Titty fucking but you fucking the bitches well lotioned feet

I get them & love them. I have a foot fetish tho.

If a bitch feet ain't right I can't go.

Total dealbreaker. Pretty feet are a must.

Finnydot
07-21-2017, 06:29 PM
lmao WAY GONE AT FUCKING BABY MOMS WITH ACTUAL ASS CRUST STILL ATTACHED TO YOUR NASTY ASS

roflzzz

Dingle berries are little shit covered pieces of toilet paper you get stuck in your ass hair.

TeckNeek
07-21-2017, 07:53 PM
Them dingles can be a nuisance. It's crazy how hairy an ass can get. And i make sure to shampoo and condition my ass. Haha

sral
07-22-2017, 03:55 AM
lmao so you're what, 30+ years old and still incapable of wiping your own extremities correctly @finny?

millz
07-22-2017, 04:30 AM
lmao so you're what, 30+ years old and still incapable of wiping your own extremities correctly?

You ever had to clean peanut butter out of shag carpet?

Diode
07-22-2017, 10:12 AM
lmao so you're what, 30+ years old and still incapable of wiping your own extremities correctly @finny?

americans don't generally do bidets

i got one of those ones you hook up to your existing toilet for like $30

way better than wiping son!

Finnydot
07-22-2017, 01:23 PM
You ever had to clean peanut butter out of shag carpet?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

so much win right here.

Finnydot
07-22-2017, 01:28 PM
Them dingles can be a nuisance. It's crazy how hairy an ass can get. And i make sure to shampoo and condition my ass. Haha

Ever tried to shave? I took my beard trimmers once (after I showered cuz gross) to it one time I was living with my ex. I just wanted to cut down the fro and see if it improved my wiping performance. Basically it turned my ass to sand paper when I wiped. Toilet paper shredded in my hand and I tripled the Dingle berries. Worst part was getting sweaty ass and having to walk. I'd be chaffing after 3 steps. Never again.

My ex suggested waxing. I'd kill someone. Also, it would just grow back. I wish there was a way to never have ass hair again.

Strikta
07-22-2017, 05:33 PM
Close this thread plz.