PDA

View Full Version : i hate when people talk about evolution

uh-oh
07-19-2017, 06:36 PM
because they don't understand it. mainly how it takes FOREVER so people use it in all the wrong ways. like humans are evolving bro, we're gonna blend with machines and computers!!!

NO. we are the same as we were since before recorded history. us figuring stuff out doesn't change our BIOLOGY AND SHIT

that takes forever

but yo

i just seen RATTLESNAKES, are sort of evolving. more so in the general selection sense or whatever you call it.

the rattlesnake would rattle its tail so big dumb buffalo and shit wouldn't step on them and kill them. it wasn't to ward off predators as much as big goofy animals of the americas

but guess what. americans don't play that shit. we make snakeskin boots and cowboy hats and holsters out of them for pistols. SUP TEXAS.

so basically, if a rattlesnake hears you moving through the brush, it will rattle so you know where it is and not to fuck with it.

but guess what. it fucked itself because your whole reason of going into the brush was to hunt them, and it gave itself up.

so the shyer/dumber/more timid rattlesnakes, that DON'T use their rattle, are living longer, and breeding more, and passing this trait on, as the others get hunted and killed.

eventually rattlesnakes won't have a rattle anymore, directly from being hunted out of existence

i thought that was pretty cool

Geno
07-19-2017, 06:47 PM
dope shit. same reason we have toes now instead of just feet. dont need to climb trees anymore and shit. pretty amazing tbh

Diode
07-19-2017, 06:58 PM
we have toes now instead of just feet. dont need to climb trees anymore and shit. pretty amazing tbh

pretty amazing is right, geno.

Geno
07-19-2017, 07:00 PM
i take it you arent aware of this theory?
or did i get that backwards. maybe it was said that in the future we wouldnt have toes. smh. ya i might have fucked this one up. lmao thanks diode. goddamnit

Witty
07-19-2017, 07:09 PM
Lmao the comments itt fucking ended me.

Legit lmao'd irl.

The Dead Poet
07-19-2017, 07:16 PM
I read title as "I hate when WHITE people talk about evolution". Big let down while skimming post.