PDA

View Full Version : My OM heads enter pls

Geno
08-01-2017, 01:36 PM
.. So geno is gonna have more time for a little while to do some shit. At least until i start my new job passed the test at 3m and i will begin work within the month once the background check goes through and i get the palerwork for the drug screen, and complete that.. In the mean time..

What would my omgs be interested in. Write nights. Write weeks. Or maybe so ething better? The write weeks seemed more sucxessful than thw write nights. Im guessing because most of you need a few days? Idk. Believe we ran one write night and i cant remember who won but it if my memory serves me correctly.. I felt like it went "ok"and was fun to.

If anybody has any suggestions or would like to help me do differeng different to get more writers wanting to write. Lets talk about it in here. Holla atcha boi.
Mr. J dead man Pent uP veritas big baby ill nik-A Aero The Dead Poet Chyeahhh!!! WRATH Tha Pastor Reach Yeah NYCSPITZ sraL Diode Bags Vulgar oats Frank Certain PancakeBrah Innovator Lip Torn @anyone else who has a competitive feel left in them and would be down

This would if course lead to another nitch on your accomps. Something fresh. As long as admins are on board. Unfortunately i do t have the powers or authority to do that type of thing. Lmk peeps

dead man
08-01-2017, 02:09 PM
I like the idea. Let's get it going

Geno
08-01-2017, 02:17 PM
Cool. So what u thinking. Write weeks?or you have fresh ideas?

Inno
08-01-2017, 05:29 PM
I'm with it. Good shit geno

Geno
08-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Word. If i dont get any fresh concets ill just put up another write week and advertise it in discussion. Stay tuned

WRATH
08-01-2017, 09:40 PM
My cd is pretty much done.

sral
08-02-2017, 04:06 AM
i'd be down for something

Pent uP
08-02-2017, 05:09 PM
If u do a write night...ill probably miss it and that will make me sad. Those are fun but i get off late and blablabla. Ill keep an eye out just tag me

Geno
08-02-2017, 06:28 PM
itll prolly be a write week instead of a write night tbh. i dont think many folks would participate in a write night causing it to be a failure and pissing off the folks that did attend it. causing even more writing let down. so im gonna try to figure out something that will fit to everyones availabilkty more. nothing like a tourney though. prolly a write week. or similar. ill holla when i have some shit going on. ill be more free after tomoro afternoon so illl start working on it then

Tha Pastor Reach Yeah
08-03-2017, 04:53 AM
Yeah, I think most of us don't check every day, so a write week sounds about right.

I know you've already agreed on it, but I'm just acquiescing for the sake of it I suppose.