PDA

View Full Version : "Don't Waste My Time" (ROUGH)

Finnydot
08-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Trying some shit different. Of course I produced the beat. Try to ignore my shitty ass mic with the static, please.

https://soundcloud.com/isaac-meyer-3/dont-waste-my-time

Just some club shit.

Edit: uploaded the wrong version.

Inno
08-02-2017, 05:57 PM
I actually enjoyed this. Your flow was on point

And the vide you created was cool.

Beat was good but could of been better

That chorus was ok.

Props

Finnydot
08-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Appreciate it.

uh-oh
08-02-2017, 06:02 PM
you gotta change your picture dawg lol. this beat is cool, you should track this out and send it to me, vocals too, i just wanna play with it, try some hat patterns to get it moving

but word this is cool, not my style of something to listen to personally but you did your thing

ALSO WTF BANGER ON DECK https://soundcloud.com/gwopsullivan/funny

started playing after your track.

Finnydot
08-02-2017, 06:04 PM
you gotta change your picture dawg lol. this beat is cool, you should track this out and send it to me, vocals too, i just wanna play with it, try some hat patterns to get it moving

but word this is cool, not my style of something to listen to personally but you did your thing

ALSO WTF BANGER ON DECK https://soundcloud.com/gwopsullivan/funny

started playing after your track.

Yeah, I found Guop Sullivan one time after my song played too and then I liked his shit so he always comes on after me. LOL

And yeah, I can track this shit out.

OH YEAH I just liked this mother fuckin beat too. FUCKING ASSHOLE ONLY LETS IT RUN 47 SECONDS WTFFFFF

uh-oh
08-02-2017, 06:11 PM
its some premo type shit with the chops. heavy snare. the offkilter little conga keeping the nod funky. dudes dope

but word i wanna try out some hat patterns, they might be out of place on this song honestly, but for a moment i heard em in my head like yea they could come in at this point, but i think you did enough anyways melodically with the sounds you used to keep the beat moving without them

alot of times they can be used as a crutch though in this type of shit, like have no hats for the first half of a verse and then bring in hats on the second half to give it more life as the track builds.

or vice verse, dudes will have hats going and wait to drop the kicks and 808s etc
but this is probably good as is, itll just be something for me to tinker with when im bored

Finnydot
08-02-2017, 06:30 PM
yeah... i can throw it. i got some shit to do tonight tho.

Geno
08-02-2017, 06:41 PM
enjoyed this also. not to bad man. i agree with the pic change lol, i should prolly change mine to.

i feel like you could do more to try to find better rhymes at times and still convey the message your aiming for. to me.. thats your weak point. as far as flowing it was on point. rode the beat pretty well. it had a real chill sarcastic type of re-claiming my swag kinda feel to it. probably would be a dope joint to ride and chill be chilling to. good shit

Finnydot
08-02-2017, 08:24 PM
Appreciate the love