PDA

View Full Version : GOOD MORNING:

Inno
08-04-2017, 07:05 AM
Beautiful day ain't it?

What's on the sched for today?

uh-oh
08-04-2017, 07:33 AM
Work. Bought a 2000 jeep cherokee yesterday for my beater/day to day. Retired the bronco. RIP

when i get home i plan a whole lot of nothing lol

Inno
08-04-2017, 08:02 AM
It's Friday. I'm getting a double whopper I deserve it

Have a good one uh oh

Ghost1
08-04-2017, 08:24 AM
got this new thing comin by the rib tonite. pretty dece too. which will be a welcome relief after the whale I harpooned last week. yikes.

as far as during the day ill be here at work ...not much work to do im fairly caught up......going to be toggling between this shoe dog book and trying to learn chess strategy.

having breakfast now. chicken an eggs. hit the gym around noon. life is good.

enjoy ur whopper u gluttonous pice of shit.

no really enjoy it lol

Amen
08-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Currently in my office scheduling my day out.

As soon as I feel like leaving, I will be meeting with a Realtor to close on my 2nd home in the state of Pennsylvania.

Tomorrow I'm going SUBARU shopping. Looking to trade in my daily commuter Impreza for the new body'd Crosstrek.

Life is good.

Inno
08-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Chuch!

Geno
08-04-2017, 10:41 AM
Ayyeee
Call child support
Cut the grass -get this $
Bump these beats. Write some fire and spill.
Walk to walmart. Peep this audio store i saw.. Try to cop a pop filter. Stop at the smoke shop.

PancakeBrah
08-04-2017, 12:46 PM
got this new thing comin by the rib tonite. pretty dece too. which will be a welcome relief after the whale I harpooned last week. yikes.

as far as during the day ill be here at work ...not much work to do im fairly caught up......going to be toggling between this shoe dog book and trying to learn chess strategy.

having breakfast now. chicken an eggs. hit the gym around noon. life is good.

enjoy ur whopper u gluttonous pice of shit.

no really enjoy it lol

Challenge me chess.com 3 minute do it.

Busy day at work.

Haven't decided if I'm going to go the gym or just drink a pint of whiskey and listen to emo ass music all night and pretend like I'm going to write for that Write Week tbh will let you guys know

Ghost1
08-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Challenge me chess.com 3 minute do it.

Busy day at work.

Haven't decided if I'm going to go the gym or just drink a pint of whiskey and listen to emo ass music all night and pretend like I'm going to write for that Write Week tbh will let you guys know

not yet. soon.