PDA

View Full Version : @sral.. Hey lars. Get in here..

Geno
08-14-2017, 07:21 PM
Aye. sraL.. So im a huge horror kinda guy. Probably not as beefed up as you are tho. Understanding the calibre of ur collection that is.. But.. None the less

Huge slaSher fan such as the 80s styles.. But even more so. I fuck with paranormal, hauntings, demons, ghosts,possessions type movies the heaviest. ESPECIALLY when they are based on some form of reality.. OR true story.

Any suggestions. I know the house from the conjuring 2 is out that way.. And its supposes to be the most serious case of a haunted house EVER especially with all the shit theyve caught on camera/audio and shit. Really dope case.. I mean tbr any cases that drew ed and lorraine warrens attention is high on the list obv.. But..

Is there any other flicks from your region where the actors speak english . (i just rly dislike subtitles) that u suggest. Cause to be honest. I havnt found anything in a while beaides shitty ass b flicks of there nature that were worth the watch. LMK what u got and ill dig in if i can find it

Geno
08-14-2017, 07:37 PM
Oh. I been binge watching all the stephen king flicks ive never seen recently.

The night flier was dope

Graveyard shift was really dope. Saw it before but enjoyed it more as an adult.

The lawnmower man was dope. Cant believe i never saw it

Silver bullet was dope. Dug nick nolte in it. Lol @corey haim also. Wtf happened to dude. Think he passed actually. Damn. R.i.p.

Might be one other i cant think of atm. Not sure..

Geno
08-14-2017, 09:00 PM
Pulled a list of "19 terrifying movies from london" lol. Watching 'Creep (2004)'

Geno
08-14-2017, 09:30 PM
Meh. Ive seen creep. Forgot about. I mean its dope. Just meh that ive seen it

Just put on eden lake. Pretty sure i havnt aeen this. Seen most of the list i think. Tho

Geno
08-14-2017, 10:05 PM
Eden lake daf so far

Geno
08-14-2017, 10:21 PM
Holy fuck @how raw eden lake is
Highly suggest anyone watch. This shit is going

Diode
08-14-2017, 10:25 PM
congrats on soloing yet another thread geno

takes dedication

proud of you

TeckNeek
08-15-2017, 12:05 PM
Lars is gonna tell you to go watch the Walking Toilet. so just hit that up first then make a thread.

Geno
08-15-2017, 01:09 PM
nah, im telling you. this eden lake shit was hard to watch. them cats were going man. holy fuck

sral
08-16-2017, 04:01 AM
Holy fuck @how raw eden lake is
Highly suggest anyone watch. This shit is going

welcome to my world.

if you liked Eden Lake, try Mum & Dad

its hard for me to suggest paranormal type stuff as I don't fuck with that genre as heavily as i do disturbing/gory/indie shit but theres a cool indie movie called "909 Experiment"

some wont get past the start with its quality/budget but id say check it out

its the inspiration behind 'paranormal activity', the atmosphere, the ideas, the found footage concept, the actor filming themselves in a mirror, setting up CCTV type shit in a room to record the ghostly goings on... all of those ideas were taken from 909 Experiment

Geno
08-16-2017, 10:48 AM
Cool. I will peep sraL
Eden lake was fuckes up man. Idk know if i can even get into that type of shit. You must be a really violent guy? Damn sral. I mean ..i can flip that switch when i feel its necessary. But for the most part i dont like to see people get hurt.

Eden lake was downright ruthleas. I have to admit.. The whole time i just wanted to see that bitchea tits. Them things were nice as fuck. The payoff never came. But I cant imagine whats in that catalogue of yours now understanding the aubject matter more. Holy fuck dude. How do you watch thia shit and not want to turn it off?

sral
08-16-2017, 10:54 AM
LOL newb

go watch A Serbian Film to start with then when you make it back from that one, i'll hold your hand even further down the rabbit hole

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/de/Serbian-film-poster-325x460.jpg

;)

Geno
08-16-2017, 10:56 AM
Seen this.
For the rapes

Lol @newb
I mean ive dabbled. But shit like E.L. without any tits or anything. Damn

Ill give the the kid leading the pack one thing though. Hea a beast how he flips that fierce switch in moods. Look forward to watching him act on a different plane

Geno
08-16-2017, 11:05 AM
I will watch a serbian film. In its entirety this evening and get back to you. Havnt sat the whole thing through yet.

Then we can talk about holding hands. Lmaoo

sral
08-16-2017, 06:01 PM
lmao there is so much out there if you stick with it and keep watching what I suggest

I'll make sure you see things you never imagined exist

sral
08-16-2017, 06:03 PM
lmao I just got done watching over two hours of a woman covered in raw bacon, having her eyeball licked until she squirted, she was then hoisted into the air by a guy who tied her up in a rope-pully system made entirely of animal intestines

come find me

Geno
08-16-2017, 06:09 PM
Holy fuck dude
Lmao. Dope

sral
08-17-2017, 06:06 PM
DID YOU WATCH A SERBIAN FILM YET?