PDA

View Full Version : Da Vinci Code Ft Gen & KIN & Holy Matrimony Ft Geno -made public on soundcloud..

Geno
08-24-2017, 10:20 AM
fuck it.. idc anymore man.
check the shit out

https://soundcloud.com/urbangenocide/da-vinci-code-ft-genocide-kin

https://soundcloud.com/urbangenocide/holy-matrimony

Ghost1
08-24-2017, 10:21 AM
wow man terrible job keeping the lid on this

Geno
08-24-2017, 10:25 AM
ya i know. i couldnt hahaa

thing is.. im like whatever atm as far as keeping a lid on shit. the album can still go up on other hosts and shit as per conversations with Objective bitch ass, who still anal hurt i dropped him from ATR obviously lmao. but ya.
im like man... if ncs is my only fanbase it aint gonna be very successful anyway lmao!!!!!

Objective
08-29-2017, 10:23 PM
ya i know. i couldnt hahaa

thing is.. im like whatever atm as far as keeping a lid on shit. the album can still go up on other hosts and shit as per conversations with Objective bitch ass, who still anal hurt i dropped him from ATR obviously lmao. but ya.
im like man... if ncs is my only fanbase it aint gonna be very successful anyway lmao!!!!!

Lmfao, I had forgot about the ATR shit, lol. Truth be told tho, I said that shit in the thread to push you to not making Netcees your only fanbase. I'm looking out for you however successful or useful it is. But ye, if you honestly think I'm that fucking transparent and find something like ATR actually important to the point I'd be anal about it despite knowing I'm a mental mess every now then and still can't connect the dots like any reasonable human being with any sort of social awareness of those around them... Then you're dumber on quite a few more levels than I thought you were and makes your choices within rap finally making sense to me.

That said tho, decent tracks. Kinda experimental but I like em. Keep it up.

Geno
08-30-2017, 10:49 AM
Calm down bro. You dont have to be so defensive man. Nobody judging you like that. And who gives a fuck if they were lol.

I let my shit go cause fuck it man. My music is elsewhere to dog. If you havnt noticed it hits soundcloud and reverb before it hits ncs. Nobody here visits my reverb and i have more fans there than i do on SC. Im good G

Kill Spree
08-30-2017, 06:45 PM
Dope