PDA

View Full Version : College Football is back

The Dead Poet
08-26-2017, 04:20 PM
you leva's into this shit around these parts or what?

Colorado state vs Oregon st game is on now and is pretty good.

Finnydot
08-26-2017, 04:24 PM
NCAA is just practice IMO. Too many players from college look like stars and then come to the league and are shitty. Your Trojans are the biggest offenders in that department too. Leinart, Barkley, Sanchez. Best QB from your school is Carson Palmer lol.

Diode
08-26-2017, 04:42 PM
dumb shitty opinion

neat!

Diode
08-26-2017, 04:44 PM
you leva's into this shit around these parts or what?

Colorado state vs Oregon st game is on now and is pretty good.

jfc what happened to oregon state these past few years

so bad.

and byu holding a slim lead on portland st?

yeesh.

The Dead Poet
08-26-2017, 05:00 PM
I saw that byu score on the ticker and got a good chuckle.

Hawaii stays getting fucked on travel. They open with a long ass flight to play UMASS.

The Dead Poet
08-26-2017, 05:03 PM
NCAA is just practice IMO. Too many players from college look like stars and then come to the league and are shitty. Your Trojans are the biggest offenders in that department too. Leinart, Barkley, Sanchez. Best QB from your school is Carson Palmer lol.

Oh cool somoene that obviously doesn't know what he's talking about throws his opinion in.

Do you know how hard it is to be a good qb in the nfl? Name a school that has had more than one star in the nfl. There's a few. But it's pretty damn hard to do. The fact that right now USC has 5 qb's on rosters is incredible. The closest to that is 2. TWO. The fact you don't know what you are talking about but still attempt to have an opinion is hilarious. It's like when I hear sport broadcasters talk mma...it's almost embarrassing hearing them talk on the subject.

Stayt
08-26-2017, 05:37 PM
And you know this, maaaaan.

Just waking up from a 12 month coma. What's good?
...hoping for a big turn around year. Probably will be mid PAC, but improving over last year's turd pile.
I think usc may live up to the hype this year.

The Dead Poet
08-26-2017, 05:40 PM
Ducks new staff has them killing it on the recruiting trail this year though.

Oregon State looking like they're about to lose to Colorado St lol.

Fart
08-26-2017, 05:54 PM
jfc what happened to oregon state these past few years

Diode
08-26-2017, 06:10 PM
Oregon State looking like they're about to lose to Colorado St lol.

*looks at scoreboard*

https://media.giphy.com/media/WgTuK0I84mEEw/giphy.gif

uh-oh
08-26-2017, 08:53 PM
i try every year to get into it but it can never grab me

still blindly support ohio state though and pretend like i know things

hoping jt barrett makes the leap to be great

Fart
08-27-2017, 06:14 PM
Little more into it now that my fav team is actually competitive. I like CFB for the lack of defense making high scoring games. Makes good defense more appreciated, like OSU and Bama. Too many 'cupcake' teams though and there should be 8 team playoffs. Like the top tier power 5 teams should play each other at least once OOC every season. They almost always play basically community college teams for the first 3-4 games lol and SEC only plays 8 Inter Conf games.

College ball is weird

Diode
08-27-2017, 07:53 PM
I like CFB for the lack of defense

found the pac 12 guy.

The Dead Poet
08-27-2017, 10:31 PM
found the pac 12 guy.

you mean big 12.

Fart
08-27-2017, 10:51 PM
Lol uhh p much only the sec and a handful of acc/big10 teams have any defense to speak of.