PDA

View Full Version : ThaJoker {UC} vs Liquid Shano

Saint
10-21-2017, 05:39 PM
Freestlying.com circa early 2000

Posted May 03, 2000 01:03 PM
by ThaJoker

I chose to spit with cryptic flows i leave Scripted on FROZEN LIQUID/ flippin Shit that SHANO never depicted, He KNOWS I'm wicked/ sick AND yes, afflicted VETS who caught Tha Joker learned it's Terminal/ sermons'll PISS me OFF, and MC's will be Turned to URINALS/ Vermin'll flea... burnin certainly, ya Sternum'll bleed/ Your not in BATTLE, your in search of the UN-EARNABLE "V"/ tournament? Please... It's a trail of DEATH-Left in Tha Joker's Basement/ Slap ya so hard, ya Breath mints are wondering Where the Taste went/ They sensed emense temors, from Pavement and phrases J-sent/ left ya mouth VACANT, fearing Days spent in adjacent placement/ "racin me" is "Chasin DEATH" - a MISTAKE and you Get erased/ Handing a MIC to me's Like passin Chainsaws to LEATHERFACE/ better brace yaself, stay stealth MIMING apologies/ To MY shadow, Battle him, yall got lost tryna follow ME/ I'm to RAW to see, logically, ya Fillin with steam/ ILL and it seems, that The way I spliced Villainous Schemes/ Left shano blindly tryna find me - Ice Grillin his Screen/ fillin the scene with blood, my deamon slugs are drillin his dreams/ Headlines read: ANOTHER WACK RAPPER KILLED IN HIS TEENS/ stealin his cream, cuz I'm SICK, when I spit that Click-Clack/ chit-chat sessions BREAK like RECORDS, cuz I'm known to R.I.P. "WACKS" {Wax}/ Comin OFF THE TOP faster than Caps taxed by fat kids/ Package WHITE WATER flows, exposed Cats catch the RAPids/ fact is, You couldn't BEAT me if I tried to THROW the fight/ Cuz YOU SUCK, and I ain't even tryna see you BLOW the mic/ So you Might, wanna think before steppin in that direction/ with 6 Rubbers, Knee pads and a Mac You would LACK PROTECTION/ Imma smack ya section, One MAN... MAIMIN ya WACK troops/ Weren't you suspicious when ya Whole fam Came in their BLACK SUITS?/ see ya fairy crew's the Merry few that came to burry you/ as paul bearers it's THE LAST TIME they have to CARRY YOU! HAHA!
{U-C}?

vs

Liquid_Shano

who is this clown anyways? U.'ll C....
A ticket-both-rush to watch me wipe-my-ass with your tooth-brush,
its' too-much... a few-bloods and ya 'trippin'.. ya needa get a 'Clue-klutz',
your blue-plus your-black-ass makes a bruised-back so don't admit-it,
it's thinnin' out your winnings so their small-enough-to-shit-in/...
I'm beginning to write-tight-nouns so bite-clown and catch the beat-down,
cause right-now you might-drown and be-found in your pink night-gown/...
I'm bound to piss-ya-off and set-your-soft offence-in-motion,
roast-ya-puns in the sun runnin'-off-my-ass like tannin'-lotion/
I'm postin' grossness on your most-sick shitted-verse,
and killin' your curses with 6-words pitted to-who-committed-it-first/...
ya burst on-line with illegal-crimes tryin' to be my rhymin'-equal,
but can't find the time cause each punchline has seven-sequels/...
people might like to write-ya-off in a tight-fisted-fight,
but I'm the type to light-ya-up like-a-cop during pig-droppin'-night/...
ya heart stops-at-the-sight of me with a mic-in-my-plans,
your a light-brand..a dyke-man fucked-up like a hoe-in-a-handstand/...
ya couldn't land a hit with spits that could sit-on-the-tit of a drill-bit,
cause my filler-shit is iller than your pre-written-killa-wit/...
this lil'-git's a lil'-sick but his lil'-prick's cuttin'-the-cards,
he couldn't pump-up-cum for "redruM" with a nut-in-his-heart/...
I'm runnin'-the-start the finish and offing-the-in-between,
stopping-ya-scheme it seems-mean but ya even drop-in-ya-dreams/...
if hip-hop-was-Halloween you couldn't trick-or-treat too-see a Liquid-loss,
this a clown-holocaust like when Ronald-McDonald and Lennox-Lewis-tossed/...
my crossed-prodigal-sword will leave ya hanging from your U.mbilical C.ord,
when ya lord's nautical-pours.. his forty-fours 'fuck-ya' into a 'follicle-fiord'/...
its logical-whore.. I'm more-attached to dash-'tracks' faster than a photographs' flash,
your idea of attack-raps is slappin'-down wack-crap typed-out in CAPS,
my salivary-sacks can lash-math 'till they smash-the-glass in this exhibition-match,
your bitch-ass couldn't dispatch-'cracks' with a laughing-gas-nicotine-patch!!!.....
..SEEN!