Menaje'twa style, ripping the Ecko shirts off yall like communists in Zurich,
You dealing with a purist, so jury this after i combust Nate and Turrizt,
Yall better double team, scheme or grab your team for extra credits,
Cause this shit won't get edit, gonna ship that ass like 2-day Fed-Ex,
For lack of a better term, IRIGATE, or in pig latin, bring your flow,
Still couldn't shine if the Northern Lights gleamed against frozen snow,
Didn't you know? my syllabels debilitate hillbillies belittlely,
Phonetically beheading squeegie emcees that be wiping spermicide from cheeks b,
Can't beat me, i'm Cold like Stone Austin cutting you, you bleed to Red Sox like Boston,
Stop popping cats watching and too often you soften like Gunds being sued by Cochran,
Mach speed dropping the 2 of you, now it's the 3 of us, take yours with meta-4s,
Gimme 5 mics and 6 or 7 Grammys as you get 8(ate) with 9 milli and make you 10(tend) to floors,
1, my vertical image in this scrimage, you cats diminish from a sentence,
Crak your jaw like bottled vintage as cartilage splinter and muscles rip from appendage,
Get fucked up steadily readily available insatiable taking all baking all,
Breaking your fall, smashing your balls, til yall de-evolve to zygoats on vaginal walls,
Staggering, appalled at the apathy tragic catastrophy to these trash emcees,
Only say your name once, but forever known as getting anal bashed by Z....

The Versatility Element

You want versatility so the skill in me reveal the ability lodged in the grill of me,
Expanding diligently excellent stability keeping balanced with ergometric civility,
Really for me the conceptual is textual but audible if called into cipha collective,
Then respective festives arise and eyes follow my suggestives like gypsy love hexes,
The message just bless kids and ex SIDS infected imbedded in subordinates,
Quite unfortunate the more you spit the more i hit morbid when forcing this,
Get tangled in webs of words as heads are blurred at the fury of verbs,
Blurb some shit about warrings with Croats and Serbs while heads get herbed by a sess curve,
Shots are dropped and blocks crock under the flock of non-stop Hip Hop,
Shop raised and cops grazed cause of the way i slay then get props,
Don't get bitch popped severely hear me then fear me my nature engineer me,
Offend and you find yourself beer deep in foam from deer teeth dreary in Missouri,
No jury can convict a lunatic sick with lyrics chipped from gentics embedded in dad's dick,
Passed through chromosomes as the madness as is climbs upon the dome of a pure fascist,
Fuck yall faggots with pads and lipstick you can't inflict me and evict me,
Zircon dilute your adament fickle riddles belittle you then take your chick G,
Indelible letters flow in conjunction tearing fucntions punching 2 heads with oneness,
Drop the dead bodies in shallow waters the slaughter bring pungence in abundance,
Theoretical proven as factual as the current events actual attacking you,
Take this battle with more than practical proses you know this beat bogus then zoot emphatical.

Nate Seven

The Battle Element

I'm bout to do it like this....

Fuck what you say! I'm better than You in every which way!
You can't playa-hate Nate, because all that shit that You display is straight fake!
That's just great, I gotta play with two of the gayest mothafuckers
But wait... I'm bout to do a 2-on-1 on little Zircon with Turrizt as my playin' partner
T.P. and I gotcha, Caught ya slippin' on muddy waters, Fallin', Kickin' the bucket like Frank Sinatra
Why even bother with a name tag when I carve "Zircon" using redline scabs around your collar!
Call me Allah cause I'm God to you shit-talkers
Fuck the blah blah, I'll criss-cross the joints on your body that would piss off a pop-locker!
And if you don't think my shit sounds def to your ear drum I'll hollar and hollar and HOLLAR!!
I stuffed Zircon up the ass with a water bottle then I turn around and buck Roger(Turrist's real name)
I drop the fiercist lyrics like fists on Turrist for lookin' too much like Silk the Shocker
Just like No Limit you're pullin' gimmicks, Now witness me change the Illest rasta into the "Illest Na-Na"!
(Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha...!) Look who's laughin',
Now You robbed Foxy Brown's title of being the Illest Pussy on the planet!
On You and You I'm makin' battle rap look like a nasty habit
I plan on carvin' "Zircon" on the kitchen cabinet and stickin' "Turrizt" up like a refrigerator magnet
Didn't I see you two faggots kissin' on the cover of The Advocate?
I think you two are havin' it, slappin' it, and probably stabbin' it
The only thing you two can ever win is First and Second-Place at a gay beauty pageant!
Imagine Nate taking both of your trophies and melting them into a double-sided dildo
because you know I'm fuckin' you both at the same time with the skill so....
I stone 2 birds with one Kill and Kill 2 birds with one stone!
Too chicken to admit you're as fake as the cubic ZIRCONian around Turrizt's dick while he's bonin' him
I'm showin' them, how to expose a phony Con and take em head-on for fakin' the ILLness!
I'm so sick I did this while takin' a shit, Now as I wipe my ass I scratch 2 names off myhit list!

keep it sick.

Nate Seven
Designated Killa

Now check this.....

The Versatility Element

Some of them try to rhyme but they can't rhyme like Nate...
Seven, blessin' the track with no question
Second-guessin' will never fully provide an answer in the message
So check it, here's a suggestion to teach you an important lesson....

Never fuck with the mind of a hungry animal!
I'll get mad at you, and challenge you to a battle
Grab onto the walls of your inner jaw with my middle finger and flip you off like a catapult!
My senses are powerful enough to conclude that you smell like something vaginal
I'm bout to wrap you all up in a ball and throw you back at the bull's asshole!
A man made of metaphors can creep through your front door like a credit card
You'll never get a head-start on my thoughts because my rhymes are too quick to pick locks
I slip shots into my unique delivery, You can be like Mike because he wants to be like Me!
The sight of my tongue guarantees victory over enemies to the Nth degree
I've got a tendency to spit fire from the kerosene within me, courtesy of my superior dentistry
You'll never see me bite the steez of another emcee,
Instead you'll find me beatin' headz down with the hand that feeds til they bleed endlessly!
Then it's easy to see the raw energy from my jaw when I do the job of my inner God's destiny
With all the Odds stacked against me I'll still manage to atleast get Even
It's a scary thought when you start readin' my rhymes I'll stun your mind and make your heart stop beatin'!
Breathe in, while I'm bringin' the heat that the summer season is seekin'
I'm killin' the demons of negativity by trustin' my liberty to bear arms and bust some teeth in!
The Designated One is someone you can believe in, the reason is because I'm courteous
Ever since you first saw one of my earliest, most rappers recognize that I'm lyrically murderous!
I encourage every emcee to start learnin' this so the whole Hip Hop Nation will earn the deserved service
And if you don't know shit like a Tourizt, it's only natural because Pussys are curious!

Word!...

you can't fuck with my rhymes!...you can't fuck with my flow!
...and I got the rhythm you aughtta know!

the Most Designated One NATE SEVEN aka the Steel Tongue
==REDLINE==

PEACE to (M)pire, 1Army, Sons, Last Dynasty, Magistrates Inc(Agent11), etc, and of course REDLINE.

I'm just doin' my thing, yall.