I hand out Severe losses, when I floss-this
slug-these, emcees till they blood bleeds sauces
keep off-this, I write raps up in my office
I cough-spit that would infect your microsoft-shit
so walk-swift, step your ass up out my cypha
before I tie-the modem cable to your vagina
then sign-ya, up with a internet service provider
so you can ride-tha, net with my modem up inside-y
why'd-ya, even try-ta, battle with this-kid?
you bitches get lifted like physical fitness
I switch-this way I rip-shit just for exhibit
jehova witness couldnt knock on ya block like this-shit
when I'm twisted, I can still get specific
outline ya body, fuck chaulk, I'll use your lipstick
I persist-with, that shit, that be encrypted
strap your tits-with devices that go tic-tic
boom, I'll wet you with flow like monsoon
clean ya ass out, with the blunt edge of a broom
I'm sick and tired, of these emcees claimin veteran
meddlin' with a black that'll serve you crack for back medicine
you headed-in, a direction that leads to a dead-end
you'll see deceased brethren when this heat settle-in
I better-win, or this be fake like stories that never-end
I write-shit that neutralize ya hype-shit like ritalin
I'm measurin', how many lines I need to beat-you
and how many bullets it takes, to make you see-thru
angels lead-you, to a place where its safe to keep-you
but you need-to say prayers that they didnt leave-clues
or I'll heat-you with lead till saints in heaven greet-you
speakin' hebrew sayin' "why we got more body parts than she-do?"
and we-knew, you only battled me tryin' to " be-cool "
but I beat-you like them wooden ruler sticks in pre-school

Turrizm in effect...

vs

Khalifa The Thought Doctor

Peace....Blaow!! Its all digital!!!!.....<~~~FEm, aka Bowlcut.....
Target: Turrizt....

I see youre one of the Unlucky Eight.....kool but bet/ ill fuck you thru your shadow and fingerbang your silhouette/ cuz that shadow cast, shows your true colors, pussy/ i slash and burn you for heat, when u pop them clitoral "woodies"/ so "LOG OFF", dont ever come back now, ya hear?/ and pack up like a "tourizt" as i grab mind control of the Sphere/ nows time for Mr Khalifas Neighborhood- time to ethnic cleanse/ youre a turrizt stuck in the wrong country, so grab that condom lube, some kneepads and make some friends/ look! turrizt gettin votes! its the Dance of the Nutsack Pony/ better raindance for props, up here where ya wanna be is mighty lonely/ Navigators of copophragous Calvin Klein obsessions, look to impotence as savior/ your travelers cheque to ignorance is your "Fuck Khalifa" behavior/ i could rip you in half, at the abdomen, youre still ALL ASS!/ economics malnourished by your Turrizm, hotels and landmarks are Khalifa Tribute statues, city filled with trash/ i trade sacred jewels of Redneck Theology, Elvis and J Edgar hoover, for antibodies of anti Turrizt virus/ once infected, only Fag-rainbows, pink scarfs, jelly sandals, Birkenstocks are seen in the iris/ you tour "izm" as a way to forget this loss/ but heck when i behead you at the shoulders, it wont be as easy to "shrug it off"/ Turrizt my young vassal, have any witty punchlines or cam'ron like rhyme scheme where u play btwn Khalifas thighs?/ cuz otherwise/ ill just file this under Easy Win and u can Semen Stroke with other wwww1 losers on how you were "almost there"/ my chip is programmed to kill more tourizts than plane crashes, or city thug violence/ give u the cold shoulder til you frost into silence/ my mileage, nihilist, Net warfare/ anarchy pattern score squares/ and leaves you in a Psychological Bermuda Triangle/ establish contact with psychotic entities to ensure protection by association, from Hurricane Khalifa/ leave you TOUR-less, a sedentary orgasm peeker/ no movemakin, unless its to twist your neck back to avoid a stare/ into my eyes, i check my nuts for turrizt spittle on my pubic hair/ and make dam sure i pickle my nuts in Pussy Juice to repel his homo tendencies/ Nut Munchers Egoism is my enemy, (NME)/ God had a hit list, and Satan had a schoolboy crush, thus, your name was sent to me/ while i morph into MechaMothra, Turrizt does some acid and turns into a Teletubby/ even after facial plastic surgery you "facin" me was still hella ugly/ so kill that Mattel Hasbro ass rectal phile phallic intruding clitoris-having butt pirate Bugle Boy non-know-how/ wanna how i eat pussies like you? check the profile/ about planet consumption, my mouth holds destruction/ i tried to digitally enhance Turrizts atari flow but i met malfunction.......

Peace...of Mind...