While you ramble-on, I'm leave'n your post extinct, like the masta-don,
so babble-on, you couldn't wreck shit, in a car with the AXLE-gone,
Dick riders strap the saddle-on, slice open ya paragraphs diction DISSECTED,
In short, I'm not the one to "FUCK WITH", like the AIDS infected,
Disrespected, shatter'n spirits I FRY-teams,
You freeze when in my high-beams, strangle'n syntax and
rhyme-schemes, while choke'n your verse untill your LINES-scream,
Revisit'n the crime-scene, You showed backbone, till I crippled-it, spit'n
that simple-shit, I revel in the treble, the same level?
You couldn't come "CLOSE" if we were INT-I-MATE,
I spit napalm, drop'n bombs on freestyle'n dot com, cancel'n your wack shit
like networks do, black SIT-coms, Cause for alarm,
Round two? You won't even survive my FIRST attack,
I'll even have your own subconcious think'n "Yo, my shit is wack"
After-that, It's child's play how my verbs-slay, this herb call'n himself Word-Play,
A disturbed-gay who thought he was "GIFTED" cause his pops bought a computer for his BIRTH-DAY,
Check'n OTHER on an illness sur-vey, your whole style is pathetic,
I'm sick! Slice'n up your flesh and rip'n out sticthes WITHOUT anasthetic!
You faker than prostetic, your styles no pros all cons like multiple minuses,
Your shit is so wack I wouldn't use your rap sheets to clear my sinuses!

Word Play

HA! your STYLE defines it all/
Jokes on you, only got punchlines cause niggas laugh you off/
Run through your rap course with brute force/
Throw metaphoric thoughts that couldnt be caught by Randy Moss/
I liquify my thoughts so you can take my words in "VEIN"/
Never the same, I burn on your brain like acid rain/
Expressions on your face are the traces of pain/
You think your "ABEL" to beat me? Well Im gonna play your brother "KANE"/
And slay you, thought you came equipped with a controller the way I play you/
You could be the last mc in the world and still no record company would take you/
Youll always be a bench warmer son, waiting to "BALL"/
Bunjee jumpin on mc's cause my style is "OFF THE WALL"/
Let me tell you this, your not a thug cause your rebellulis/
Lyrics couldnt be phat if they came with cellulis/
Raps with criminology, im seein how pussy you really are son this is gynechology/
Run is your best bet, thinkin about winnin well forget it/
Battlin me defeats the purpose like walkin in a morgue uttering death threats/
You wanna battle with words HA!/
Spittin verbs at herbs to leave they sight blurred HA!/
Attack your Juvenile styles, gettin hostyle on HA!STYLE/
Slappin you so hard robbin you of a facial profile/
I remember seein you backstage Apollo after a show/
Niggas were callin you time bomb, always on your knees ready to BLOW/
Changing the position that you stand with slight of hand/
Replacin a spike belt for your "FALL BACK" plan/
Now what you gonna fall back on?/
Taking bats to your ball caps and get my crack on/
This aint the main course your style is just somthin to snack on/
Keep spittin sweet and youll end up with cavities/
Lyrically leave niggas a freestyling.com casualty/

Rd.2
Steppin to me is basically clippin your life line
One at a time I beat mc's sweeps week on prime time
My crafts mastered to leave you athsmatic, castrate mc to leave em short shafted
Comin outta this batlle empty handed is not how I planned it
Drag your feet across carpet and touch metal if you want "STATIC"
Cause I aint havin that, your outta your league callin that a battle rap
Sayin you in the top 10 is a natural fact is like wack outta its habitat
Murder metaphors?! No I dont run out
Connect my AIR MAX to your lip for you to "RUN" your mouth
Any mc claimin he's feelin you is a miracle
Your a "Fruit Loop" the only reason you murderin "SERIAL" when every word you say is pussy like its said from your vanerial
Your group of friends I diminish it cause rats desert a sinkin ship
You could deficate gravel kid but you still couldnt "rock shit"
Im not the one to "sleep" on, cause lyrically im Freddy catchin kids when there aint ready
Holdin the mic steady flowin continuous like medley ontop a medley
Your raps shit!With contents beyond the issue,your so wack response not needed your own lines diss you
Words from all angles guarunteed I wont miss you
Bless You!! Sneezin raps out ya ass, heres a tissue
To sum up this battle rap what im sayin is basically "FUCK YOU"

vs

Multiple rhyme schemes wont help any contender cause I cripple thoughts like mind benders
Embarrassed you first round and made you change your fuckin name to EPICENTER
Call the cops SON, but that won't help the OUTCOME
Cause when the cops come I RUN and dont leave a trace to AUTOPS ON
Stashed the WEAPON, hittin heads with devine CONCEPTIONS
Basically I passed your PROTECTION , "smoked" you and stashed the "RESIN"
Your mental aint worth a "QUARTER" cause you don't know HALF of the HALF
Your like a high school drop out cause you dont know the HALF of the MATH
Swing down with THORS HAMMER to electrify thoughts till brains splatter
Hit you with a bat to your mouth to give your GRAMMER a COMPOUND-FRACTURE
If your an "ill kid" I take your black-ass back to PEDIATRICS
Thought you were flammable the way you run from freestyle "MATCHES"
Lyrically fit, lace up my boots to run LAPS aroud your RAP "TRACK"
While you "Sneak Attack" from the back, I tell you to your face that your wack
Mentally your DONE as soon as my word and your cornea CONTACT
EPICENTER is right, cause you in the middle of where I dropped my bomb AT!!!

Fathom
04-06-2024, 06:48 PM
Freestyling's First Text Tournament (Winner: Epicenter)

Championship Round Critique

Ha!Style vs. Word Play -

Final Round
Ha!Style
Flow - 9.6 Rhyme scheme of triplets such as "I razor-slash this craven-trash, who couldn't rhyme to save-his-ass" and "Sneak attack the wack from the back, cause ya'll cats are "front-prone" (cats being the third) and "Stunt-bone yell'n "fuck-rap!" as your crutch-snaps, hard to follow like Dutch-maps" and "Channel anger with phonics, stand Ionic isn't it ironic...." along with the act of recycling older rhyme schemes in the flow creates an ill flow for this piece.

Lyrics - 9 Original material talking about Thor and bringing up Dutch maps. I especially like "stand ionic".

Battle Wounds Inflicted - 8.7 Nice jabs like "You came-in-last, even my filler flow'll fillet-ya-ass" and "stutter and stammer, you wouldn't post "electric" hold'n onto Thor's hammer," and "I "serve" Word like tennis, take out rejects in three-sets," There wasn't really any knock out punches though.

Word Play
Flow - 8.9 Word used somewhat of the same technique as Ha!Style with the multiple rhyming words per line and couplets of lines. However, the effetct wasn't felt as much, possibly because of too much sylable variance. For example, "Call the cops SON, but that won't help the OUTCOME / Cause when the cops come I RUN and dont leave a trace to AUTOPS ON" That "cause" just seems to fuck things up. Still there was a definate improvement from the flow of words last tourny verse.

Lyrics - 8.5 Nice bringing up pediatrics and the resin thang-thang then "quarter" and math. Alright display.

Battle Wounds Inflicted - 9.6 Definate hard blows with, "Your mental aint worth a "QUARTER" cause you don't know HALF of the HALF / Your like a high school drop out cause you dont know the HALF of the MATH" and "Hit you with a bat to your mouth to give your GRAMMER a COMPOUND-FRACTURE" and "Thought you were flammable the way you run from freestyle "MATCHES"" and my favorite "EPICENTER is right, cause you in the middle of where I dropped my bomb AT!!!"

Round 2
Word Play
Flow - 7 There seemed to be a lack of smoothness in this department. Now an emcee could take this and definately make it flow but for the average reader in didn't seem to flow. You got lost a little during.. "Drag your feet across carpet and touch metal if you want "STATIC"/ Cause I aint havin that, your outta your league callin that a battle rap". Static, rap, or that don't rhyme perfectly and also it seemed like you should have completed your thought after, "Cause I aint havin that."

Lyrics - 9 There was some real tight lines here. Like "Drag your feet across carpet and touch metal if you want "STATIC"/ Cause I aint havin that" and "Connect my AIR MAX to your lip for you to "RUN" your mouth". Overall good representation here.

Battle Wounds Inflicted - 9.6 There was some low blows in this verse. Like "Any mc claimin he's feelin you is a miracle/ Your a "Fruit Loop" the only reason you murderin "SERIAL" when/ every word you say is pussy like its said from your vanerial" and "Your group of friends I diminish it cause rats desert a sinkin ship/ You could deficate gravel kid but you still couldnt 'rock shit'" and "Bless You!! Sneezin raps out ya ass, heres a tissue".

Ha!Style
Flow - 9.8 You put this verse in motion for real Ha!Style. That was an incredible first eight lines using "-ake-" and "-ate-" interchangebly to create a claclismic display of an ill flow. Then take these two lines for example, "When my saliva-run It hides-the-sun, leave'n cyphers-hung/ I'll make you feel suicidal, 9-1-1 and then provide-the-gun". You got run, sun, hung, 1, gun. Thats five words in 2 lines that rhyme to create a real ill rhythm.

Lyrics - 9 There was some tight lines in here. "Your shit is strained-and-simple, while my text drain-your-mental/ Burn you beyond recognition, so your folks can only claim-your-dental". And my personal favorite - "Battle'n me is stupid, like ask'n Hellen Keller to be your Cheu-ffer".

Battle Wounds Inflicted - 9.5 This definitely was felt. Ish was ill with, "The fact-is you couldn’t spit “phat-shit” with feces on your tongue, and collagen injected fat-lips" and "Stuff your head up your rectum, converse with ass cheeks till the “shit talk”. And "Describe your style with a simile, like a bad suntan, 'half-baked'".

Overall Analysis: Ha!Style took it with his amazing flow.

Round 1
Ha!Style
Flow - 9.5 Ha!Style's flow always on point, using multiple rhyme schemes within each set of lines like here for example, "You freeze when in my high-beams, strangle'n syntax and/rhyme-schemes, while choke'n your verse untill your LINES-scream" All around tight flow.
Lyrics - 7.8 Nothing really special in the lyrics category. Got a little upset that aids was brought up, seams all to used these days. This was good though, "While you ramble-on, I'm leave'n your post extinct, like the / masta-don, / so babble-on, you couldn't wreck shit, in a car with the AXLE-gone," very original.
Battle Wounds Inflicted - 8.5 Had some nice hits with "After-that, It's child's play how my verbs-slay, this herb call'n himself / Word-Play / A disturbed-gay who thought he was "GIFTED" cause his pops / bought a computer for his BIRTH-DAY" However, I was kinda dissapointed with his final blow, "You faker than prostetic, your styles no pros all cons like multiple-minuses,/Your shit is so wack I wouldn't use your rap sheets to clear my sinuses!"

Word Play
Flow - 7.5 A little off in this category, some individual sets of lines came out strong like, "I liquify my thoughts so you can take my words in "VEIN" / Never the same, I burn on your brain like acid rain / Expressions on your face are the traces of pain/". On the contrary, it fell apart in some places, " You wanna battle with words HA!/ Spittin verbs at herbs to leave they sight blurred HA!/ Attack your Juvenile styles, gettin hostyle on HA!STYLE/". Although I do see the point of using Juvenile's flow technique, maybe the words before the "ha" coulda rhymed.
Lyrics - 9.5 No doubt Word Play shined here. Some real quotable ish like, "I liquify my thoughts so you can take my words in "VEIN"" and "And slay you, thought you came equipped with a controller the way I play you'".
Battle Wounds Inflicted - 9 Damn shit was felt from Word Play from the lines I quoted just above to "I remember seein you backstage Apollo after a show / Niggas were callin you time bomb, always on your knees ready to BLOW/".

Overall Analysis: An extremely tight round, but Word Play barely took it with his quote-worthy lyrics.

Round Three Critique

KeW P vs. Ha!Style -
Damn, damn, damn. The judges had the hardest time with this battle. Scores for this round, from 1-10, Ha!Style got a 15 and KeW P gets a 14.9999999. The main reason why Ha!Style came out on top was the all-around tightness of his flow. Everything came through making the head bob to a steady rhythm and that's incredibly hard to do from written. "Fuck precision, I cut the wack out, call it mental circumcision/ You suffer from repititon while I'm flame'n tracks while maime'n wax/ Slap'n you with encylcopedias talk'n about, "Face the facts!"/ Your syntax is wack, the discount rack is the only way you'd make a sale" Can't touch that, its too hot. And yo Kew, don't feel bad dun your shit was butter as well, "KeW P exemplifies the art of rap, with words that make the heartline flat/ That's when I revive you, and rip out your voice box for tryin to talk back" Props to you Kew P as well for representin.

Black Haze vs. Word Play -
No doubt, both Blackhaze and Word Play came strong, we have come to the conclusion though that Word Play had a little edge. His lyrics rose above with shots such as ,"Placed HAZE's chopped off head on EVEREST, but still he hasn't an inclined mind" and flows like, "Rhyme sick, heavy in the end, like black chicks/ Bet on me, I cover the "SPREAD" better than profilactics". Props to Black Haze for coming this far.

Round Two Critique

KeW P vs. Jiggsta -
KeW P took this one. "Spread more bloodshed than a Stephen King novel" is a nice line. KeW P could just be felt in his flow as always where Jiggsta seemed to be stumblin around a little to much searchin for the right ish.

Ha!Style vs. PhiLLy -
ILL ILL ILL. ILL cubed is the only way to describe this battle. Props to both of ya'll. Ha!Style took it with his introduction and some nasty lines like "Your rep-weak, I spit black whirl-winds, Ha! the natrual disaster/ This ain't Comic View, "You want more APPLAUSE, less LAUGHTER"/ I devour obsidian and spit alabaster/ My verse so nice, it'll BLESS your local pastor!"

Black Haze vs. Anibus
Black Haze took this with just too much content over Anibus. Lines like, "Battle tactics so strong you think you seein 2 a me when you really seein clearly/ Cus my lyrics produce a double and attacks off my lines/ Anibus couldn't beat me if him and 50 cents Combined" and "Yo You put me up against this weak unknown nigga anibus/ Since ima win call him LL and refer to me as canibus". Bangin line for the beginning. Good battle though, Anibus's flow was on point as usual but was struggling with content and focus.

Saga vs. Word Play -
Another great better, 1 of the 2 best in this round. Both had crazy rhymes, but Word Play exceled in his flow and had some bangin jabs like "Oxymoron flows, burning water into ice/You keep comin up short, you rap midget/ With fucked up styles like a haircut when you figit/ Heres a boat and a life vest, try to flow with me." And "let the Saga begin, post it up son/ These made-up comical killas similar to Robert Englund/ Drag a pin across you forhead to get my point across/ More niggas get hauled off than accidents in motocross". Props to both ya'll.

Round One Critique

KeW P vs. ILL SPINZ -
KeW P's verse was just off the hook. ILL SPINZ had an unlucky draw.

Smooth vs. JiggSta -
JiggSta. Smooth just wasn't hittin it.

Ha!Style vs. ShOcKk -
Ha!Style had diversity in his rhyme pattern that kept the flow constant, and his punchlines were ridiculous: "Your styles like anorexics, lack'n PHATNESS". Ha!Style opened his verse with a dope line: "Your styles about as sick as rashes, while my verse ill, like anthrax-is to masses".

RuMoR vs. PhiLLy -
One of the best first round battles, mad props to both Rumor and Philly. Philly had better punchlines, like "U battlin meeh ish like settin ur lyric gun to suicide", "Defeating meeh ish like goin to a cemetary to practice life saving", and his last line "But im hittin a grand slam in tha 9th when im already winnin by 3 runs".

Black Haze vs. Medalion -
Black Haze took this with a better scheme and good punchlines like "You erased so many bad lyrics you broke yo delete key". Medalion was off track with his flow, especially at the end. He came strong at first with "The truth is that you insignificant in the scope of LYRICS I CONTRIVE// If I ADD MY INPUT to your PSYCHE your MOTIVATIONS DIVIDE".

Kid Candy vs. Anibus -
Kid Candy just didn't come strong enough. Anibus started out mad hard with comebacks like "christmas the day of jesus' crucifixtion, you n ya verse bouta suffer froma similar condition" and "Anibus runnin these times like orginized crime durin prohibition". Anibus took this.

Frankie Babylon vs. Saga -
Frankie Babylon flowed nicely but didn't come strong enough except for his last line of "Not the one for bad endings- but this Saga doesn’t continue...". Saga's flow lacked a bit, but he took this one on the basis of content.

Word Play vs. Faizon -
Faizon had one of the illest flows of the 1st round, especially toward the end. But we gave this to Word Play, because he came with crazy originality. "At the autopsy the found traces of "WACK"// It was a splinter,"Wack" was the sound of the bat" was nasty.