PDA

View Full Version : Incredible vs Chyeahh!!!- Chyeahh! wins

Orc
12-04-2017, 01:08 PM
Netcees Battle League: The Legends Edition

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 8, maximum of 16.
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!

Incredible @Chyeahh!!!

Incredible
12-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Check, 10lines good?

Incredible
12-05-2017, 07:10 AM
https://preview.ibb.co/eRkZsw/2017_12_05_06_34_44.jpg

Tool time with that beard...looks like we should be seeing a birds beak, your weird n we forget the words you speak
He progressively gettin mad now like its Flo's week, sharing traits with ya bitch cause outside your black but downstairs your both pink

I'll bust 4 to C head, then press fast forward to see if he dead, hit rewind just so I can blast him w/ the C4 instead
Your plots always end w/ no cred, he'll see this and cut like bread n what he's got written will start to immediately poor red!!

No one has ever believed what you said!
Pull out all the tricks first week? ill wait until 6, no need for concealing this shit, for this guy? itll be no problem
Cuz you slow in the head, like a bitch that gives no noggin, throwing that syrup back, won't stop you from a coughin (coffin)

I'm obviously not a good match for you, n sorry I'm taken, he the fat dude that stops the waitress... "um, I asked for regular...this is Canadian bacon"
If you did a live feed while reading this, he'd be visibly shaken, your threads are constantly flaken, are we sure he ain't Jamaican?*

I mean they just never come true, so what's up? What you gon do? Chyeah so big, inc gotta be at the top of this seesaw battle
I'll wait till he gets going and then cut the head off this BULLshit and leave nothing but C YEE-AH n sattle

Chyeahhh!!!
12-05-2017, 02:13 PM
you aint dope enough to come around here and flex nigga
yea this Return of the legends,
meaning you're not even allowed to touch keys... or press Enter
I MC searched you and got the gas face from the results on the 1st page
absolutely nothin...cuz you stay at home and never score,let alone get to 3rd base
I got big guns,the sound alone leaves niggas deaf bro
while your guns got a smaller bust than Misses Destro's
I'll tell yah bitch "Follow meeee" in my Pac voice, she'll run in my DM's, see..
and for the record, I gave her more advances than Russell Simmons, check the TMZ
who R U, that's rhetorical, I'm the Oracle..the One all in yah chic's cookie, dog
and you get Mase'd by when you look at broads, that's word to the book of God

Habitat
12-05-2017, 08:15 PM
Tool time with that beard...looks like we should be seeing a birds beak, your weird n we forget the words you speak
He progressively gettin mad now like its Flo's week, sharing traits with ya bitch cause outside your black but downstairs your both pink
wtf

I'll bust 4 to C head, then press fast forward to see if he dead, hit rewind just so I can blast him w/ the C4 instead
Your plots always end w/ no cred, he'll see this and cut like bread n what he's got written will start to immediately poor red!!
this is gonna be a 20 line verse

Pull out all the tricks first week? ill wait until 6, no need for concealing this shit, for this guy? itll be no problem
Cuz you slow in the head, like a bitch that gives no noggin, throwing that syrup back, won't stop you from a coughin (coffin)
this is not good

I'm obviously not a good match for you, n sorry I'm taken, he the fat dude that stops the waitress... "um, I asked for regular...this is Canadian bacon"
If you did a live feed while reading this, he'd be visibly shaken, your threads are constantly flaken, are we sure he ain't Jamaican?*
dear lord

I mean they just never come true, so what's up? What you gon do? Chyeah so big, inc gotta be at the top of this seesaw battle
I'll wait till he gets going and then cut the head off this BULLshit and leave nothing but C YEE-AH n sattle
i do not like this

vs

i thought this was nice
absolutely nothin...cuz you stay at home and never score,let alone get to 3rd base
light
reach
I'll tell yah bitch "Follow meeee" in my Pac voice, she'll run in my DM's, see..
and for the record, I gave her more advances than Russell Simmons, check the TMZ
this is good
who R U, that's rhetorical, I'm the Oracle..the One all in yah chic's cookie, dog
not feelin this

Incredible u have a lot to learn. Chyeaa had a decent verse.

v/chyea

Destroyer
12-06-2017, 09:27 AM
This isn’t a pic battle, right?
Chyeaah wins by dq then

Schadenfreude
12-06-2017, 09:34 AM
It's not specified, but pic approval's an unspoken rule..still with or without the DQ Chyeah won. Incredible your punch structure need a lot of work & development. Punchlines should be metaphors, smilies, wordplay, jokes or all of the above. VOTE CHYEAHHH!

Amen
12-06-2017, 12:37 PM

What? Your syllable schemes are off, simple and just garbage. I'm need you to work on that along with developing an actual punch. You could have said this will a 3rd of the syllables/extra shit bro. Chop your bar structure in half dude.

Trying to make sense of this and having a hard time. Again, too much extra shit and not enough of the right shit to form a decent punch.

Lol Coughing/Coffin play in 2017. The execution was terrible. From A COUGHING... FROM A COUGHING? Doesn't make the slightest bit of sense...
Needed more thought and wit and less extra bullshit to pull off a played WORDPLAY like this one.

Ok... Same as above - however not seeing how shaking and being Jamaican correlate at all? Do Jamaicans shake or something that I am not aware of?

Not sure what you are trying to deliver here. Pretty horrible.

OVERALL; You need to visit the archives man and become acclimated with how verses are constructed here on NC. I mean, you can continue to write however you please or which ever way you feel comfortable - just work on delivering witty concepts with nicely executed punches. You failed to throw any type of punches in this verses. Nothing stood out. Everything was over worded half thought out/weak/terrible concepts that were poorly executed.

Wack.
Out dated concept still better then anything he put down tho.
Really light.
Didn't like this one.
Meh... wack again...

OVERALL; Not your best work, actually probably one of the worst verses seen from you but at the same time you dropped just enough for the win here considering what your opponent dropped.

v/CHYEA - Better structure, better punch attempts.

Moe Jetts
12-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Chyeahh wins in a weird battle where I actually liked nothing in either verse and I may leave and never vote again.

Vote for chyeahhh though just because.

ill nik-A
12-06-2017, 06:37 PM
Worst verse I’ve seen in ages, incredible... no pun intended

Meteor man wins easily

WRATH
12-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Vote chinning tatum

Baseball reference was cool

DMVsToneB
12-07-2017, 12:39 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/eRkZsw/2017_12_05_06_34_44.jpg

wtf ..

sigh ..

zzzzz

dope
eh, wording ..
decent
ok
not feelin

landslide .. vChyeahh

For Battling
12-07-2017, 05:37 PM
First & foremost, amen is literally the worst voter and shouldn’t be allowed to vote. I Appreciate that he takes the time to break everything down but everything is wack to him no matter what because he’s the best textcee to ever grace sites.

Incredible: You need to learn how to form short bar punches, what you were doing just ain’t cutting it, too hard on the eyes and you didn’t have anything good plain & simple.

Chyaaas:

alright cool
decent
lol’d, I liked it
didnt like this tho
nah

Didn’t need to flex the pen here, easy W

Vote Chyeah