PDA

View Full Version : ill nik-A vs Killing Spree - ILL NIK WINS

Orc
12-10-2017, 07:13 AM
Netcees Battle League: The Legends Edition

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 8, maximum of 16.
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!

ill nik-A Killing Spree

Kill Spree
12-10-2017, 07:32 AM
Pics?

ill nik-A
12-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Straight 10
Welcome

ill nik-A
12-11-2017, 11:30 PM
10 sent to Orc. You’re in trouble
Killing Spree

Kill Spree
12-14-2017, 05:45 PM
Ext

ill nik-A
12-14-2017, 06:13 PM
Whatever. It’s 10 fucking lines. Gay af. Especially when u been posting every fucking day

Kill Spree
12-16-2017, 03:00 AM
Whatever. It’s 10 fucking lines. Gay af. Especially when u been posting every fucking day

It's sad how bad you need this. Posting during the day vs writing are two different things.

Verse sent

ill nik-A
12-16-2017, 03:38 AM
Stfu and sit down...

My shit is like Blue Label, ages nicely & the rhymes read fine
Last week u said whiskey wrote ur verse... but it’s obvious it was ghosted by cheap wine
This church boy ain’t got burners to aim, better be concerned with the game
Come round me sportin gold & I’ll snatch ur Cuban link... that’s a turnover chain
u couldn’t get a winning record in the last NBL, so don’t gimme that I’m gettin better shit
it’s been forever, bitch! even with easy competition u fail to blow up like the NY terrorist
will u ever quit? I mean u in 2017 using mid-level hand-me-downs
You’ve hit rock bottom & expect to have a good shot... like u balling granny style
Im Western wild; take 10 steps back to back then pull out to see who ends with the led
Nigga, by the time u draw... the Sloth on the Geico commercial finished sketchin u dead

Kill Spree
12-16-2017, 03:54 AM
10 sent to @Orc. You’re in trouble
40, bro... not 42 dammit haha

Listen faggot....
You get'n punished! Punch in this old guys jaw, deformin his speech
Usually if ppl @ ur age say "you're in trouble"? It's time out in the corner or ur grounded fa'more than a week
BUT!
That ain't ur children's life tho! U rather NC all day than provide dinner every night
Let Vic nut in ur kids, faggot... at least they'll have sum sort of male figure in their life
Piece of shit! Ur D/R's starting to realize Lame dudes a coward
They say misery needs company & you wonder why ur kids won't call to hang a few hrs
0-4 Vs Knight ur own ass fault..Must suck knowing one dude drove through yuh whole crew
Allen didn't jus beat the tar out you Nik...he did a break stand on ur body in a car he prolly sold you
I'm drunk..put yuh body on ice is wild outside texting u won't hurt me
U won't live to get the Dubnyk, I'll shoot your face off & Bury you in a Minnesota jersey

WRATH
12-16-2017, 07:34 AM
Stfu and sit down...

Last week u said whiskey wrote ur verse... but it’s obvious it was ghosted by cheap wine

Eh

Come round me sportin gold & I’ll snatch ur Cuban link... that’s a turnover chain

Eh

u couldn’t get a winning record in the last NBL, so don’t gimme that I’m gettin better shit
it’s been forever, bitch! even with easy competition u fail to blow up like the NY terrorist

Nah

You’ve hit rock bottom & expect to have a good shot... like u balling granny style

Okay

Im Western wild; take 10 steps back to back then pull out to see who ends with the led
Nigga, by the time u draw... the Sloth on the Geico commercial finished sketchin u dead

Eh

Usually if ppl @ ur age say "you're in trouble"? It's time out in the corner or ur grounded fa'more than a week

Eh

BUT!
That ain't ur children's life tho! U rather NC all day than provide dinner every night
Let Vic nut in ur kids, faggot... at least they'll have sum sort of male figure in their life

Wtf

They say misery needs company & you wonder why ur kids won't call to hang a few hrs

Okay I guess

0-4 Vs Knight ur own ass fault..Must suck knowing one dude drove through yuh whole crew
Allen didn't jus beat the tar out you Nik...he did a break stand on ur body in a car he prolly sold you

Weak

U won't live to get the Dubnyk, I'll shoot your face off & Bury you in a Minnesota jerseyf

Nah

Sheesh and here i though niks verse was bad

V nik

For Battling
12-16-2017, 12:32 PM
decent
dope. Miami shit.
ok
nah
hmm ok not bad but not great

Vs

Listen faggot....
i get what you’re saying but nah this wasn’t good
BUT!
decent at best
nah
nahhh
U won't live to get the Dubnyk, I'll shoot your face off & Bury you in a Minnesota jersey
ok pretty good

Well, Nik didn’t drop his best but he had a few good ones, the turnover chain was LOTB. Had spree dropped like last week he might have had a shot but instead he dropped worse. Only thing I honestly liked somewhat was the closer.

Vote: ill nik-A

Lenox
12-16-2017, 03:29 PM
Nik: cheap was good , turnover chain, geico commercial was cool lol

Vs

Kill: Minnesota jersey

Overall: thought kill had some really good attempts, wasn’t fucking with the wording in some of them tho, he had a couple wtf moments as well. Niks opened alone got the dub.

Vote/ nik

Saint
12-16-2017, 09:56 PM
Listen faggot....
I see you but wording.
BUT!
what
Misery loves company. flip was weak here.

poor execution.

best line....ok

ok....but alcy is alcy
decent
nah
nah
Tired of draw lines, but reference Wright

Vote nik.... his wording helped.

Destroyer
12-16-2017, 10:08 PM
Niks first four bars all hit to me

Didn’t feel much from Spree Like I don’t see why you wouldn’t have gone with the urine trouble as like difficulty peeing if you were going for a cheap old age hit. Most others were killed by wording, Dubnyk was fire

I got nik-a with consistency, I’ve seen better from him tho blah blah blah

V/nik

Saint
12-16-2017, 10:13 PM
^ killing spree

Destroyer
12-16-2017, 10:19 PM
Lol. My bad bro