PDA

View Full Version : Supremace vs. ((Dynasty))

Saint
12-27-2017, 07:42 AM
X's verse:

HF: How do u feel about Dynasty?
Supremace: He’s overrated
Hf" How so?
Supremace: well half his shit dont make sense, and half of it dont rhyme ne other questions
Hf: Where Do U Think He Ranks All Time
Supremace: umm it doesnt matter, cause its under me. him and po tense can battle out 2nd place for all i care
Hf: do u feel u’ll lose this battle
Supremace lmfao.....hahaha
Hf: Dickriders ? wats your take
Supremace hahahaha!!! lmao....
<stops laughin> Fuck this shit time to rest a legend, lets go!

Rip Early Bitch

..Like rough sex when i poke his ass-is-ruined ...shove my fist through his gums make him hand-me-his-chewins... ,this pansy-is-ruined.. cause prem a ‘cut his chest‘, and leave Dyn (showing more heart) than a Family Reunion //
...Trample-his-doings, he better duck when the free-mag-blows-him...or else the clip a leave his (health broke down) like rehab programs...his knee-scabs-open, when i shoot-this-zero...When i pull, it’ll leave dyn (covering his face more times) than a super hero//
..Boot this queer~o, and get schooled when this dude’s majoring.. cause My verse Puts (Dyn in his place) more times than food catering...|new hater stings, come at request as soon as my foe’s need...Prem sharp, the knife a leave (blood leaking out ya face) like a fucking nose bleed//
...‘Close reads’, prem ‘ends chapters’ and haze his glaze...daze his wayz...like sneaking into a (retard’s racist movement)...Dyn only accepted posed as Krazy K’s //
...Aint no breakin this don.. after battle his speech shakin and drawn...(Dynasty winning?) I leave this bitch (holding his mouth) like he’s taken a yawn//
..Saten is drown, so my lyrics spit fire so thats vital in text..cause it ends lives and leaves Dyn (searchin for God) like a Bible’s index..| spin necks , end up wit multiple bruises wondering when will the effects end...ya pecks bend...Cause prem hits ya wit more (back stabs on average) than a fucking best friend//
..Rep descends, ‘confidence flies’ like ya ‘ambition flew through matter‘... and embarrassment? yea (Dyn gets shitted on) like a poo poo platter ..| but the scent is gone...talent sent and gone.. Doctors diagnosed Dyn wit sickness, (checked his symptoms) and sent him home // (none found)
...Clip to dome, like rough fags i slay boy bad.. silencers so the stray noise lags...‘leaks blood’ so my ‘A toy rags’ ..And when it comes to this (pussies)...I'll put his ass (under more sheets) than playboy mags//
..Lags, prem lyrics causes 'depression' i'll drop his stock and bids..punches stops-his gigs..cause when I spit i got Dyn (question his history) like adopted kids..|
..I pop this nig, push his face through his skin leave his top external..battle Prem Dyn just (opens up to failure) like a drop out's journal..| burn dulls, cause amo works better when its tucked and hardened, cause when i shoot i'll Put Dyn (In The Ground) like a fucking Garden

Finisher

I crush dynasties with missile barrages and bomb threats as soon as i cock-and-shear-hosters
Make him fall in fear posters...(my post)
On pace to lose so prem a tie his (legs to ya chest) and leave dyn (following his heart) like volunteer workers // (ouch)

... RIP Dynasty .....

Dyna's verse:

While Dreaming Of ‘Hands Covering Your Face’ Lines… Dyna Interrupts:

So Begins The Nightmarish Trends…

Yo,

Yo,

(ha, I Know Yu Starving For This Shit)

Yo,

No ‘Psych Reports’ Can ‘Test My Imagination’.. My Touch Blessed That Very Hand Yu Raisin’ ..
.. Stage Is Set, But Where Yu Placed-In?.. Cuz Dyn Waved |Goodbye To ‘Sup| And |[b]Ended It From The Beginnin’| (tko)

--

God Of Text… (meets evolution)
..Death-Impregnated An An-Infant Born In Malevolent-Sentiments-Its Relevant, Hits Smack The Back Of Ya Head In Motion; To Shoot Prem’s |Breath Back In His Hands| Quicker Than |Checkin’ For Halitosis| .. (oh shit)
..Displaced Craniums Hangin’ Like Dangled-Ornaments..I’ve ‘Cornered-The-Legends’, And ‘Conquered-Their-Coordinates’.|.Even Sup Is |Searching For His Words| More Than |Awkward-Moments|..
..|Braille Uniforms| You |Probing’-Ya-Soul| !..|Cursin’-Yu-Ten-Folds|,Like Frustrated |Origami Wit Blindfolds|!..shh..Day 1, Prem Digested Sickness? -Guess He Caught Dynasty's Cold.. (omg)
Originally posted by Supremace
cause Prem digested Sickness since day one and held in the burp

-- (lets slow it down and train your eyes)

Its Critical I Revitalize Each Syllable Crytallizin’ Lines That Quantify Yur Potential..
…*Kiss Ya Dream Goodbye*, Cuz I’m Holding The MissleToe Inside-Ya-Temples
Spoiler Surprise ..My Swiftest Flow Motion Senses That Hollow Insides Wit Knives
…Push Yur *Guardian Angel For A Bungi Drop*, And Really Watch Over Your Life (drops jaw)
The Facts Don’t Lie.. I Crack Ya Face In Half, Till Ya Eyes’ Cataracts-Collide..
…After The Match, Watch Yur Rank *Drop Two* Fast As Shaky Piggy Back Rides (think about it)

Death Approaches.. (further personals/disses) …
..Blemish-Ya-Fetishes In Seconds Sup's Arrogance-Diminishes-To-Peasants..I’m |All Over X|, Like |Confused Pirates|..Cuz Even The |Hybrids Ain't Rooting 4 Yu| As |Offspring Mutants|.. (cough..cough)
..I’m Satan's-Accomplice Wit Concepts Imprint Statements-Of-Psalm-Scripts.. Prem Poetic-Wit-Nonsense., As The |Feelin Of Heat Arrives Quicker| Than The |Skin Of Ya Palms-Stripped|.. (damn)
..I'm Blessed-To-Address The Best Text-Lyricist Left-They-Heads-In A |State Of Mind|, Like |Memorizing MapQuest-Directions|..Reciprocating Hits When Even Yur Own (Fists Cornering You In), Way Ya (Punches Be In Parentheses) .. †

--

God Of Text?. Dynasty The Type Keep Ya Ego In Check.. Here’s Somethin’ To Expect:
….Got Prem’s Hands Covering His Chest .. (oh wait).. Yu Fill In The Rest ………… :lol: :roll:

officially whored.

Yours Truly,

The Eleventh Dynasty