PDA

View Full Version : X~Cellent & Remy's (Enemy Of A Different Kind)

Saint
12-27-2017, 07:46 AM
(2002-2003)

Plot....

An Undisclosed Guy Is Willing To Pay 2 Men Money For The Death Of Each Other .....

Remy Lebeau

Tonight-is-the-plan, i took directions right-from-this-man
He said he's frightened-to-stab, and told me"put a knife-in-his-back"
realizin-the-facts,im crazy, so whats based-in-these-pills?
That im takin, got me shaking but shit, they pay-me-to-kill
I'm takin-these-bills, a made man, gotta finish-in-time
Get a sentence-for-life?, for big money and commitin-a-crime
IM ENDIN-THIS-GUY, leavin slugs stuck-in-his-head,
& bust-til-he’d-dead, lemme get the gun its under-the-bed

X~Cellent

Killing in mind my hands-is-of-spear' wit a plan-in-the-near.. its ironic' how I'm tryin to shatter the image not knowin the man-in-the-mirror.. Nearer' a couple of bucks was promised for-this-kill' a 'predicted charge' like nastradamus with-this-bill' carnage harangued with-this-shield..
Let me get this straight'..couple of slugs right above his lugs-and-hes-pealed 'blood floods-in-the-field..
Simple-as-that? to his temple-wit-caps' now this simple-is-flat....
Should i follow-this-plan' not knowing the call-of-this-man' life’s fall all started from the call-of-this-man' with the call-of-a-plan' ..
now i stand pacing.. about to fall-in-my-hand ' wall-is-the-sand'
About-to-sink' confused life on-the-brink' tryin to think wit a knife attached to my pink... ( pause )........

( AHH FUCK IT LETS DO IT!!!)

Remy Lebeau

Strappin-the-heat, jus lookin at the scriptures-thas-written
Seen him before i finished-my-sentence, & he fits-the-description
Plan-to-attack, stab-in-the-back, as im stoppin-the-steppin,
Seen homie turn around lookin at me cockin-a-weapon

X~Cellent
Cockin A Wesson' wit lame pursuit' flames bang through suits ..plans like basketball on aol'...I might be patient but x aimed-to-shoot..
Nothing can stop me now best grab yo vest and pray when bullets hit left and spray ..cause my guns like heart-attacks just-quick-to-take-ya-breath-away..
As I start to shoot' i just coast-in-my-path' memory like side jokes just boast-and-i-laugh'.. my hands are 'shook' is that why this guy seems like a 'ghost'-of-my-past...

Remy Lebeau

Slowly-i-Grasp, a tech nine to flare-at-this-guy
Its imparing-my-mind, as i take the chance to stare-in-his-eyes
Barely-a-sign, on his face, as I steadily-sigh...
Like damn this guys just standin here ready-to-die
Lead'll-be-flyin,is he blind?,this fuckers-nothing-but-tempting
Cock-and-aim, then stop-to-say,BYE as he utters-something-like"Remy?"

X~Cellent

Remy’ I utter quickly as my heart stops to think’ eyez reflect cries-that-blink in demise of lies-that-sink‘.. To The Depth of my soul’ knowin this guy-is-a-killer, but cant help to freeze something in his eyez familiar.. Cant help to keep this other-in-mind’.. something like a brother-in-find... Figured out why i froze now’ his eyez are the same color-as-mine..
A distant image hits my mind as i start to reflect my past’ dropped these tecks and laughed ’...We didnt have to put 2 and 2 together we connect-in-math.. Mouth opened to speak but was interrupted quick. A frail of sound waves hit wit some corrupted shit...

Remy

He got me trippin-boutta-fall, got me sendin-out-a-call
Spit-studders,it my twin-brother, from the pictures-on-the-wall
Relied-on-the-fact, this guy-who-was-mad, was defined-as-my-dad
Put a knife-in-his-back? or shoot him? the twin-nines'll-do-that
We cried-and-then-laughed, as i picked my glock-up-wit-the-quickness
Started plottin-out-a-sentence, The blurted, 'We Got-another-mission'

X~Cellent

Our Mission Was Clear ‘ pull up on the av couple of shots-to-the-rear send snot-to-this-pear’ stomach knots-up-in-fear.. . knowing we have to take out the same guy who brought-us-here....
Now guns locked-in-here’... we approach-wit-anger with ropes-and-chambers that choke-to-danger leave ya throat sloped-from-fangers and poked-in-anger ...
We approach slowly with windows tinted’ discussing how we take out a piece-of-jive-guy
Bullets send out so many hot deliveries u’d think it was a pizza drive by...
At that moment the coward appeared in site waiting for one of us to say death..’ let out a clip and it sprayed left missed right about yah chest’ fuck bullets, got blades left..it was like the last week of school we were countin his dayz left...
Remy sent out a shot and he gasped about the same time i was about to do me-a-sin-too....
I would tell ya the ending to this story too bad its to be continued....

Get Your Hall Of Fame Ready