PDA

View Full Version : NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Inno
12-27-2017, 07:47 AM
any one still do these?

Mine are to stop fucking smoking for the last time(cigarettes)

And start exercising regularly. Like everyday.

Also want to read all the books I’ve accumulated in the past 2 months(bout200 books)

How bout you fagos

Captain Neckbeard
12-27-2017, 08:54 AM
never really made resolutions but I set goals for myself every year. going to start taking some college courses thru my job in the spring and I always have lifting goals in the gym each year also that no 1 here really cares to hear about lol

word to books tho...ill be closing this year at about 90 books read...I plan to read more this year....I only started reading in the spring last year so ill be able to read a lot more this year

Dope girl
12-27-2017, 08:55 AM
Mine are

1 Getting a better job
2 staying healthy
3 Getting my own place so I be Miss independent
4 Spending time with my man more
5 helping others who need it
6 donation to charity

Hawk
12-27-2017, 09:01 AM
Climb as far up the social ladder as possible.

Amen
12-27-2017, 10:09 AM
Word, no resolutions just goals.

Have a goal to close on my 4th home. Possibly 5th.

Keep climbing the cooperate ladder in my industry. That is pretty much it man, I have everything else I could possibly want/need in life.

uh-oh
12-27-2017, 11:41 AM
Im going to continue not setting goals while falling into success through hardwork and an inability to follow my dreams

For Battling
12-27-2017, 11:42 AM

Keep climbing the cooperate ladder in my industry. That is pretty much it man, I have everything else I could possibly want/need in life.

What kind of degree do you have?

Amen
12-27-2017, 12:28 PM
What kind of degree do you have?

OSH engineer/Masters in Occupational Safety & Health with a CSP and CHMM.

Working on getting my advanced ergonomics and safety engineering degree as well.

For Battling
12-27-2017, 12:35 PM
Whoaa

Is it just me or did it just get really hot in here

Finnydot
12-27-2017, 01:47 PM
Im going to continue not setting goals while falling into success through hardwork and an inability to follow my dreams

You're the single most depressed starting to be successful guy I know. Lol

My resolution is to not be such a scrub this year.

Ghost1
12-27-2017, 02:07 PM
so what are your plans to achieve this goal of not being a dirtbag this year fin?

Geno
12-27-2017, 02:14 PM
Less dirt.
More bag

Amen
12-27-2017, 04:47 PM

How about your boy DAK, son?

Seattle fucked him up, huh?

So, please tell me how he's extraordinary and how he's up in the conversation with Scrambling QB's such as Cam Newton and Russell Wilson? LMAO

Aero
12-27-2017, 05:41 PM

Oh boy.

My goals are to sculpt my body, quit/get fired from my job & move to San Diego where rich people are pleasant. Ahhhhhh feels good. Make me feel good!! ~ Halle Berry voice.

Amen
12-27-2017, 05:43 PM
What is the "Oh boy" for?

Sculpt your body LMAO.

2nd gay shit I've seen from you in the last couple of days.

Clout
12-27-2017, 06:25 PM
Make more time for the mentoring program. For The kids from rough neighborhoods, we host sporting events and such for them. The university workload and work made it hard to find time.

I hear Aero I need to get back in the gym. I'm a bean pole for my size.

~RustyGunZ~
12-27-2017, 07:14 PM
Oh boy.

My goals are to sculpt my body, quit/get fired from my job & move to San Diego where rich people are pleasant. Ahhhhhh feels good. Make me feel good!! ~ Halle Berry voice.

If you're not afraid to get fired let's pic battle

Diode
12-27-2017, 07:45 PM
Be better.

uh-oh
12-27-2017, 08:11 PM

its a depressing prospect, but in reality it seems to work.

delusions of grandeur stunted me as a human. i still feel more important than everyone else, you are all people living within my world, this is my existence basically type tomfoolery that my mind plays on me. but instead of dreaming big i just stopped. there was no point.

there are fork in the road analogies in life, and a dummy like me believes there was only one. if you go this way it might be a shitroad full of potholes that goes directly uphill, but at the end of it is success and your dreams realized. what they don't tell you is the vehicle you are in might not be capable of traversing said road. so you go down it and blow out a tire, and have to go back, regroup and try again. but you only get so many chances to regroup before your vehicle spontaneously explodes and you are dead. so on one of your times regrouping back at the fork in the road, that easier path becomes more appealing.

everything in you tells you to leave it alone. fuck that path. thats the one my dad took. i ain't taking it. but you know you've already tried the other road and made no progress. so you decide i guess i'll just go down this easy road a ways. not committing, but just to check it out. see whats around the bend.

then you find out the easy road has forks too. and your vehicle that couldn't traverse the rocky path to your dreams, can traverse the bumpy path to contentment

find your bumpy path in life.

Gunplay
12-27-2017, 08:21 PM
Reduce masturbating or go on a NOFAP

Finnydot
12-27-2017, 08:53 PM
so what are your plans to achieve this goal of not being a dirtbag this year fin?

Go to work. Be on time.

Also, who the fuck are you?

Finnydot
12-27-2017, 08:56 PM
How about your boy DAK, son?

Seattle fucked him up, huh?

So, please tell me how he's extraordinary and how he's up in the conversation with Scrambling QB's such as Cam Newton and Russell Wilson? LMAO

All I was saying was dude CAN scramble but he most of the time is looking down field. Also, dude is one year removed from going 13-3 and 23-4 TD/INT ratio. He has a bad year and all the sudden he's a scrub? Lol k bro.

Amen
12-28-2017, 09:37 AM
Go to work. Be on time.

Also, who the fuck are you?

Ghost1 - you going to let this nigga talk to you like that?

All I was saying was dude CAN scramble but he most of the time is looking down field. Also, dude is one year removed from going 13-3 and 23-4 TD/INT ratio. He has a bad year and all the sudden he's a scrub? Lol k bro.

He has a bad year and all of a sudden he's a scrub?

IT IS HIS SECOND YEAR BRO! AND HE DIDN'T PLAY THE FULL SEASON LAST SEASON. I WOULD THINK HE'D BE A LOT BETTER OR AT LEAST TRY TO BE A LOT BETTER. HE HAS NO ROOM TO HAVE A BAD YEAR IN JUST A SEASON AND A HALF OF PLAYING FOR THE NFL BRO!!!

Yea, had he played 5-10 seasons, then I get it... Bad seasons happen but come on...

Hawk
12-28-2017, 09:41 AM
Sophomore slump coupled with going 6 games without Zeke hurt. With no RB to open up the pass or keep the defense on their toes it's hard to make moves. Dak has a lot of talent, he'll bounce back next season.

Fuck the Cowboys though.

Amen
12-28-2017, 09:47 AM
Sophomore slump coupled with going 6 games without Zeke hurt. With no RB to open up the pass or keep the defense on their toes it's hard to make moves. Dak has a lot of talent, he'll bounce back next season.

Fuck the Cowboys though.

Not knocking his talent. However, There was a thread where I was mentioning TOP Scrambling QB's and Finny made it a point to enter DAK in to that discussion. I don't consider him on the same caliber as VICK, Cam Newton, or Russel Wilson.

Hawk
12-28-2017, 10:02 AM
Nah he's not there yet.

I wouldn't put Kaep on that list because he didn't have the longevity and was forced into a pocket-passing role, but when he was allowed to do his thing Kaep could scramble/run with the best of them.

Amen
12-28-2017, 10:03 AM
Nah he's not there yet.

I wouldn't put Kaep on that list because he didn't have the longevity and was forced into a pocket-passing role, but when he was allowed to do his thing Kaep could scramble/run with the best of them.

Yea Kaep highly underrated. Not sure why people always say dude has no talent. Like you said, before being forced in to pocket QB role, he was lighting shit up.

Clout
12-28-2017, 10:05 AM
Amen you're new years resolution should be not to be such a fiesty puerto Rican. Lol you bully people.

For Battling
12-28-2017, 10:16 AM
Amen you're new years resolution should be not to be such a fiesty puerto Rican. Lol you bully people.

Don’t call him feisty. He’s a fucking bachelor

Aero
12-28-2017, 10:18 AM

He literally can bully no one. He used to be Bag's punching bag. Amen is a feisty chihuahua.

Amen
12-28-2017, 10:19 AM
He literally can bully no one. He used to be Bag's punching bag. Amen is a feisty chihuahua.

I bully you.

Pull up and see what happens, clown.

Punch your fucking skull in.

Clout
12-28-2017, 10:21 AM

Haha aero how have you been. I miss picking on muff he'd get so defensive for a little guy.

Clout
12-28-2017, 10:25 AM
I bully you.

Pull up and see what happens, clown.

Punch your fucking skull in.

Americans so angry, haha. Im coming to NYC in a week. What can I do out there. I wasn't keen on philly I did enjoy Pittsburgh though.

Clout
12-28-2017, 10:27 AM
Don’t call him feisty. He’s a fucking bachelor

Lol noted, well nice to meet you

For Battling
12-28-2017, 10:30 AM
Americans so angry, haha. Im coming to NYC in a week. What can I do out there. I wasn't keen on philly I did enjoy Pittsburgh though.

NYC during winter time well I guess you can freeze your ass off and walk around

Clout
12-28-2017, 10:36 AM
NYC during winter time well I guess you can freeze your ass off and walk around

I'm from Iceland; I prefer colder climates. I actually hated going to Jamaica the heat/humidity was unbearable.

Amen
12-28-2017, 10:46 AM

A lot to do. Whether in doors or out. Day time or night, there is always something to do or visit and see.

Clout
12-28-2017, 10:55 AM
A lot to do. Whether in doors or out. Day time or night, there is always something to do or visit and see.

Knicks games worth seeing?

uh-oh
12-28-2017, 02:38 PM
go see some standup

the cellar or the stand. i think the stand is the place where the dope "up and comers"/not completely mainstream acts are usually at, on weekdays and shit. while the cellar will have a bunch of queers but you also get a dave attell or someone popping in. but word the cellar is like the john stewart flunkies and aziz ansari's now. while the ari shaffir/big jay etc types more frequent the stand (though they do both)

but this is coming from a guy who's only looked at nyc from across the river in garbage jersey

like an american

Amen
12-28-2017, 02:40 PM

MSG is always worth going to visit whether the Knicks are playing well or not. I've always had a good time.

Ghost1
12-28-2017, 02:42 PM

introduce me to yourself little nigga

Clout
12-28-2017, 03:36 PM

Hi I'm clout I'm from Iceland.

Clout
12-28-2017, 03:47 PM
go see some standup

the cellar or the stand. i think the stand is the place where the dope "up and comers"/not completely mainstream acts are usually at, on weekdays and shit. while the cellar will have a bunch of queers but you also get a dave attell or someone popping in. but word the cellar is like the john stewart flunkies and aziz ansari's now. while the ari shaffir/big jay etc types more frequent the stand (though they do both)

but this is coming from a guy who's only looked at nyc from across the river in garbage jersey

like an american

Alright cool, appreciate it. Yeah, I wanna enjoy the sights and scenery.

big baby
12-28-2017, 05:15 PM

hello u r ghost, bb

LMAO FUCJA IDUYITE