PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty & X~Cellent's 2 faces of life after death

Saint
12-27-2017, 07:50 AM
(2002-2003)

"2 Faces of Life After Death", Dyna n X~cellent (Pt. 1)

Time: 4000 A.D.

Caption

Death and Life.. a struggle between good and evil..x-cellent (God ) and dynasty (Satan). alas meet ...... the world watching as the two superpowers collide and set forth a new beginning.... God has kept the world a peaceful place destroying all who steped and challenged him, but this day the greatest of all evils has approached... The Leader of the underground he himself has destroyed all who has stepped to him...On This Day They Both Meet .....

DEATH APPROACHES ::

…Prints a left framed with tints of me in names..its a shame though, y’all worship christ but the anti still remains in each one of them sigs-n-avys yo. ::
…Cairo-Egypt..birth a villain to level the most benevolence-of-scriptures through textual-hieroglyphics..x a peiro-gimmick thats ‘sheds light’ at home, while dyna casts ‘dark-in-tents’! ::
…one choke and dyna carts carcasses across them vocal chords of yours till you can’t hymn no more.. the type to ‘fire-these-spirits’ like ‘crooked angels’ at heaven’s door. ::
…dyna’s one verse a leave ya winded ‘chokin’ tokes’ biblically screamin’ ‘HOLY SMOKES!!’.. I told these jokes to some old folks cause they the closest to fall away from ya hoax::
…‘next casualty.. be ya specs’ cause they ‘dyna (diein’) to see’, like ‘busta’s wardrobe’ ya ‘wildin’ out’ tragically., like druggies wit misery, ima really make ya miss-u’re-E (misery)! ::
…give ya age-hell (angel).. a rage excelled, vaporize the holywater of god to--put yo life in a dry-spell..dyna the entrepreneur to ‘market ya spirits’, and really ‘sell ya soul’ to the devil!! ::
…homicide times 2..and I find you through rhymes I blew..dyna engage ‘voodoo tactics’ cause I ‘press each one of ya moves’ through wonders ‘uncovering facts’, shits the ‘naked truth’! ::
…devil incarnate through levels of carcasses I create darkness within ya minds.. entangle-ya-rhymes and strangle-the-divine.. never ‘built a clock’, but I was here before the ‘creation-of-time’! :
…in Greek, Hades just another god that’s equal.,x the true freak wit bibles ‘speak of the devil’ through dyna’s ‘words of wisdom’: ima make the world seem awfully painful ::
…dyna the cancer to infect cadavers and dissect ya after wit the wrath of a sorcerer, etchin closer packin’ heat through stroke of jestuers, hows that for an abracadabra closure?! :: (damn)
…one the heart of gold, the other..a coal.. dyna gon give x the cold shoulder and ‘chill n my layer’.. above me?..nah..when ‘hell freezes over’ !

Caption

Taking All The Devil Had To Offer , God weakened by this attack gathers up all his left energy ...to return his own devistating blow

LIGHT ARRIVES ::

... Kane Flashes bolts of darkness to set fire to ya birth rate..scorn a cursed fate thorn ya pores flake, my shear 'name' makes u 'shake under earth' Dyn 'born an earthquake' . ::
..Sores rape, ya body’s frame 'bullets clap' and 'applauds pain' get attacked and dodge slain ..Ya 'speech gets burned' cause I send flames to 'demons' trying to 'speak' in 'God's Name'::
.. In theory God created heaven and hell so I created his devilish cells I relish his tales of steps- in-the-night ..Bet-there-be-fright...Send ‘Bright Clips To Dyn’ God said Let There-Be-Light..
.. I rule all species from the lips-of-chips to the hips-on-the-germs...Die on my arrival u aint equipped-to-get-learned, x a ‘slap ya wit a bible’ just to put shit in ‘biblical terms’ . ::
.. Serpent ya predecessor only fitting this bitch a slippery slime that spell’s carry..killing veins leaven cells buried.. Dyna ‘engaged’ to ‘burning in flames’ a new meaning of ’Hell Mary’.:
.. Bells carry, the sounds and-mist-in-ya-mind.. pending emotions and sending-a-sign...“ya clock stops” U was here before the creation, but u’ll be dead b4 the ‘ending-of-time’ . ::
... Ya flow gone-in-raps, propose pain like rings of nose-blows-in-acts, end up ‘deceased’ coast-on-the-facts...cause God ‘takes ya last breath’ like the ozone collapsed . :: (damn)
.. I pound blows I'm screamin like Sheva till the sound holds ‘constant robbery’ like ‘town stoes’ leave ya ‘down-in-the-floe‘. I’m the type to ‘upload the oceans into ya lung pockets’ make ya ‘drown-in-my-flow’ . ::
.. I’m keepin-the-fate ‘ blood spills got him leakin-his-trates’ i cause more e’rect (reck) than my seamon intakes’...No Comparison Cause X just rolls through hell like a demon-wit-skates .:

***********************************[/quote]

Part 2

"2 Faces of Life After Death", Dyna n X~cellent (Pt. 2)

Caption

... 3 days have passed.. days have turned to nights..both displayed there mights, and yet no victor...................hell’s most illustrious GOD begins attackin’ the keeper of the light…..

HELL EMBRACED ::

incomin’ like true villains.. 2 demons trek my chariot and spoof the millions watchin’.. eye-gawkin’, you the one that don’t believe in death-- guess tonight dyna doin’ the killin’
fillin’ ya minds treachery.. scorchin’ ya lil ponies and exposin’ the torcher of this phony..you bring life, I end it..thats how its meant-to-be.. a scent of me, sent dyna the smell of victory..
counter ya bolts through jolts of infernos in this battle.. ya innuendos can’t touch this rival awakin’ spirits from graves and unleashin’ terror..dyna *flippin’ scripts* and *turnin’ down ya bibles*!
The world’s blood on the heart’s darkness sheds ya carcass across destined to coat my garments.. ‘gamble ya soul’ with this ‘serpent at site’ till you couple a pair of ‘snake-eyes’

*… ahh fuck lets do this…*

‘Catapult this Christ’.. ‘liftin’ ya spirits’.. fistin’ ya lyrics, ‘shiftin’ ya shit’ .. im quick to ‘move ya ass aside’ through stolen harps Ima shoplift ya solo beat..’facin me’ x a ‘see sick’ aboard Noah’s Arc
its god n satan.. defense n prosecuter.. the world, the eye-witness..devil the executioner to crucify ya stylistics.. a spit so lethal, burn any prick that comes *'a CROSS'* me
floss too deep with 'lungs to ya head' hear my 'voice in ya eardrums' and peep the 5th the way I silence this offender of death like the devil’s own Apocalypse
dyna done shift tides and disease these lives.. not a single drop of water in hell, now lets see ya split seas or even turn some tides!
dyna no ‘surgeon’, but quick to ‘clench ya heart ‘and let blood blacken.. crackin’ nods against this *virgin’, mary*.. done conceived a faggot wit ‘odds stack against x’ like the ‘math section of a library’!
end of days approaches..a chariot blazin’ dyna the evil to slay this fool to ‘ghouls pulsating’ heavily the way I done ‘heavenly’ left ya ‘life shook’ now you just a part-of-me!
a loss of breath till ya voice draws silence like its been shoved wit pencils of violence turnin’ artists-to-poets-to-pusses, check the anomalies.. misplaced thoughts, cause dyna done lost yo dreams!
arrest ya soul and capture both worlds, x.. fuck, you another statistic with holes through ya chest.. dyna finish stainin ya whites ya ‘payin’ the price’ just to raise the ‘death-toll’!!
Through torn atlases ima disrupt ya world and corrupt minds of catastrophies ..dyna the black cat to Cross ya path of enlightenment, .. ‘shove my bars down ya throat’ and really give x a ‘taste of a death-sentence’!

Caption

Bewildered by the array of satan’s most vicious blows.. The supreme being smirks at first, and then suddenly erupts with an energy unparalleled by any divine being……so the attack begins..

Heaven Gates Open ::
... 'Hell Embraced'? well god's 'smoking' titles ya death slowly vital...Cause X ‘reverses ya scripts’ like ‘Japanese reading the holy bible’ . ::
... Folding disciples, death inflates ya skin until ya pores burst ya sound more than worth, locked in second ya forsaken tour of first...took 7 dayz to create the earth 7 wayz to deflate ya worth . ::
.. I top ya scripts murder through bun-gee cords this flop is flipped ‘knives make loose change(s) like pocket tips...
.. ‘ I’m shoving 'Shakur Albums through ya mouth' new meaning of 'Apocalypse’ . ::.
.. Drop-ya-hips, release chainsaws through ya veins ya atoms a bleed...The Gat a splat em at speed...Dyn never original This Bitch ' Biting More Herbs' Than The Ancient 'Adam And Eve' . : . (Damn)
..: 'Clap-em-and-breathe', just to 'ease all commotion' verbal gases burn fakers... ya time bids concerned vapors.. When i pull out, My Gun leaves 'more lead outside ya lines' than 'blind kids term papers'.::.
.. 'Thoughts rock solid?' like i'm tossin 'gravels-in-mind' this trick unravels-in-rhymes i baffle-his-lines...X a 'shove Dynasty right through his watch' make this bitch 'Travel In Time' :::.
.. Ya Vision N Tense purpatrators trying to 'flodge respect' ..but not genetically enclined to Lodge My rep flex bod of pecks ...Dynasty fails cause dispite the rumors X the Only 'God Of Text'.:.
.. Chemically Imbalance the earth's air i spit larva pollution no cure just starve in solution bars scared tell a nuisance ..Dyna The worse thing underground? Well I Dont Believe In The Devil Like Evolution .::.(Oh Shit)
... I abuse wit spits black cloud on the game a due eclipse leak blood his fluid drips no mouthin he lose his lips..U cant box wit this God cause X Got Dyna All Crossed Up Like A Crucifix . ::
... The statement tru-as-shit, so the facts 'explode' ima 'bomb pleasure' i put ya 'sickness on the shelf' i 'calm fevors'.. In the end u lose, Cause I Got Ya 'Life In My Hands' Like 'Palm Readers' .::

(to be continued.......)