PDA

View Full Version : Clark Griswald & Fiber: The Long Walk Home

Saint
12-27-2017, 07:52 AM
(2004-2005)

To whom It may Concern:

My Story as Explained, The Greats of Text (… We’ll Self Proclaimed…) Went from names quickly changed as foe’s where exposed and Quite sickly slain….
Reign of Records as keys flow through veins as the skin tried to contain how mundane these domain’s (.coms) whispered rumours of legendary names….
Maintain Status, The Fame Had us, Went from trying to sustain to switch (…Mind Frames…) and Flip to design again….

Different styles to grasp for as squeezed the mind bleeds to obtain (…Greatness…)

....The cliff at the start of the mountain ..our two heros land at ..Freestyle Underground and the epic begins....

*Legacy, A Seasoned Vet On The Border Of Legendary Status Fights With The Fall Of His Reign And The Set Back Of His Future*

Wrath Of Beginnings:

Instigate as I desecrate names Of Legends, Talk Is Cheap, but in talk they weep as they create rhyme’s to state there hate and teach me lessons…
Await the times as ‘sides’ begin to procreate with & within my lines as I was described and rated with a solid torrent of 9’s…
But as I Berated my Judge & Jury my peers mongered fears and worried as they moved to debate the merits of my net career and tried to sedate the people’s Revere…
I Engineered Revolt, Severe Tactics as I appear to spear in speech, Tongue lashes as my lung suffered gashes after hours I was Impeached….

My Legend, My Time, My Self, My Rhyme, My Legacy

*Clark Griswald Enters The Site Fresh To The Text Scene, Looked Down On By Established Vets Such As Legacy And Haste*

ahem..

its all been said before;

..Lower-class, lower skill, slow-to-act....*thrown*....'against the ropes'...
where hopes would collide to press 'elevation or choke'..
...............elevation or choke....................elevation or choke............
its a struggle im not going to 'say it wasn't', nor will I hide behind shadows of lies and say 'I loved it'.....
...lets just say i was 'determined', it was there in front of me to be 'taken or keep learnin'.....
::abandoned::
and apart from that, it was all up to me amongst veterens and 'preachers of the game'.....
i aimed high for oppenents to be 'beaten for some fame'....
at the time, Clark Griswald was just a faint 'shadow in the future';
..And to 'add to it the truth was' my call was Dk and nobody would 'have me in their crew, but'....
i 'kept faith', 'kept stakes' and killed off the vampires lurkin from long nights of writing when i 'slept late'...
style 'shook and hurting' ..id 'took some murkings', well some is an understatement but this 'rook was learning'...and...welll...my..'book was turning'...
.............book was turning...................book was turning............
...new-skills, new-will, and sooner then late battles were being won on the 'turn of tides';
'burning rhymes', multis, multis, punches, punches, ...... earning time

....Ascended the slope but glory and misfortune come into play when Clark Griswald and Legacy reach their next destination ..Hip Hop Dialect....

*Now Himself A Seasoned Textcee Clark Griswald Moves To Take Over And Build A Dynasty*

...Yet still unsure, I was 'unsure enough'; 'words were tough'....different man, different respect, leaving them wanting more, never 'heard enough......
::It Was Here Where Bonds Were Made, Connections Connecting, Pennywise, Legacy, Led Poison, Po*Tense.......PITCH BLACK......the crew representing::
and its a takeover....
a takeover...
..............a takeover
you see, now, now im a 'competitor', and 'better more' these 'vets are sore' from this up and coming superstar shootin far to 'get in war'.....and 'end it all'!!
I think it was about that time my record went from way over 'thirty wins and no loses'...
till haste came hott from HF and left me 'working and exhausted', on a verse that he just 'tossed and' left me with one lose towards the end of this 'run in office'.......
....but that was the end....and many things had changed; i was looked up too, and almost 'unbeatable'..
....and if hhd was still around you could check and 'see the truth'..
//though it was everlasting//
and the skill level was 'surpassing' most and i choose to keep on, 'last scene' ...

*After Becoming Closer With Clark Griswald Through FU, Legacy Decides To Join His Comrade In His New Home..The Takeover Began*

Frozen dementia:

Ally (…Pitch Black…) Switched to apply which is to imply I was brought by to defy the minds of new viewers as my Crew was described as my formula’s new users…
Deploy to destroy as I enjoyed the destruction, My words danced with fury and seduction as I taught my writings to family there was a confusing conjunction…
Surpassed by students was a self-abusing malfunction as I gave up one form to conform into a thing of beauty really & Truly I was Born Into….
A Master of Story who chose to paint pictures with pens of disasters of gory detail but failed to try as I failed in two eye’s (… my Own…) I was prone write….
Topical Master??? Yes but No, I know although I would be & could do masterpiece’s described as breakthrough, I would look upon the mirror and scream…

I hate you
I carry swords of war but am unable to do Battle
-Retired-

....And So The Journey Leads The Two To The Same Final Destination ..Holla Front....

*Legacy, now an old and somewhat heart lacking memory comes first and joins deadly connections, only to leave, and start a repetition of consistent leaves of absence, HF the final resting place for a king..or is it*

Etched In Stone:

My mind has thoughts of takeover that are intertwined to remind the vast majority of my past and how these sites continued boring me…
I refined my stature, Became almost a legend but not quite receiving plaque’s of recognition or versions of face’s on masks and statues…
I loathed what I was supposed to be, Eventually I exposed (…Me…) Got caught and ridiculed as I had thoughts to fuel my drive (I was Death… Alive)….
Came back, Determined to get my name back, Attacked forms of writing as I refused to conform to there formula’s for they attacked my biting…
That’s right wont retract my past infractions I ask for help when I was trapped in traction helped by family (… Dark Intent…) as I my past was meant as a mere distraction…
Held satisfaction creating names of Greatness and then leaving (…Bored…) screaming " I hate This" but this is me, Eventually will be Evidentially Legendary….

Me
GOD, Legacy, Bruce Wayne, Fiber

*Still hungrey for reputation and glory, Clark Griswald enters HF with a bone to pick, and after time and acheivements joins FAI and wonders whats next*

...Amist the end of one site legacy, 'spawned a new'..
along with pennywise I came to HF ready to evolve with many tunes left for the 'song; to do'.......
.............the fire in my eyes, hadn't died, yet reignited by 'suprise'....
.....................................my time.........................................
..Me, Braggin Rights, Pennywise, Inkspilla, X Vision, Marville.....We Called Ourselves 'Hollywood'....
........challenged fai right out, it was bold, but when i think of victory i think we 'probably could'.....
of......at the time....but it was all a fake dream, shadow, engulfing in my mind.
See
i remember calling out, well, calling on every legend vet i could think of ..|
on the brink of, destruction and rebuilding the basis of HF with sweet luck..(and some talent of course)
of course...................................when my eyes set on the prize.. |
knew id be denied, so i defied any and all people standing in my way with but one try, i could describe, the feeling inside, as and rumbling volcano of hot lova burst ruby red flames far into the skies, and then one day it was time.....
and then my rhymes......were backed up in a place i would stay forever....::F.A.I::

and now i think....for history cannot create itself;
and i plan to be apart of it.....

..thats what legends are made of