PDA

View Full Version : The Fairwell: 100 Bars feat 4 horsemen

Saint
12-27-2017, 07:57 AM
(2004-2005)

* For My Last Piece I Figured I'd Get The Best 4 On The Site Besides Me So Lets Go!!*

Step To The Plate: Lord Shivas SiQ' al

Battle-Borg plasma attack, shape-shiftin' homed-missles on contact into remnants of explosive cataracts
De-tract in decisive tactics, tech-fanatic battle stances in spastic reactin' spaced-out galactics
Gravity in zero process, ignite my fueled jet-packs n' re-position myself to enemy backs
Solidify yah zoned stance as i advance, smack yah mask with drastic claps n' de-inact yah oxygen straps
Sensory system overload, de-code it's element zone and launch debris in pointed and jagged-shaped cones
Each fibre-tipped battle-lanced, by multiple shards of odds, overthow the pain-strikin' moans of satanic tones
Release forearm-switch-boards and navigate circular motioned molecular particles
Visionz enravel their essence as an arsenol as i spread-threats, with their deaths met, they react in explosive nets, decreasin' yah space-suit to charcols
Cast iron bladez of diamond encrusted in glintz of adementium shardz
Cleave thru yah protective-coated sleeves, as i spread oral-diseased-viruses into yah blood streams
Bubbled skin tissues implode, muscles corode, skeletal structure ruptures as it explodes
Techno advancement...ballistic pebbles of magma-granite flap on commandment
Seperate limbs from ligiments, lactic acids drain in embankments as each pebble induces yah torso with dis-embodiment
Pathologist...capture yah sighted soul and torture it as a payed-toll for trying to escape
Evaporate it's spark on it's Doomsday, it vacates, banished in forms of inmates, no longer in reality's life-state...

* walks quietly to the front alter of life and places a scroll on the table*
*unwraps the scroll and reads the four names out loud*
*Lord Shivas: “these people have been cursed for they have sinned”*

Supremace
Languistic
Po Tense
Haste

*returns the scroll to the table as it bursts in flames*
*begins to talk*

(thursday)

Walk Into Court And Explain My Side. Show The Judge How To Decorate His Face-With-Twenty-Eight-Knives… Till The Tissue Peels Off Over This Blade-Of-Mine… ……..
Audiences And On-Lookers Hyped Holding Up Signs…

“ahem, mr. Dynasty………………..”

Yu Have Committed A Heinous Offense… Not Worthy Of Prison-Yet, But A Stain That’ll Haunt The Gated Halls Of Decorated Legends..……….
With Concepts, Beyond The Scope Of Consciousness.. ... Never Second-Guessin’ Any Adversary That Spawns The Counter Limits… ..I’ve Watched Yu Morph To Satan, And Slave The Seven-Sins............
Came Armed With The Crest-Of-Wins… Your Life's A Simple Nutritional Feast ::3 Mealz A Day:: ...Breakfast, Lunch, And The Next-Man-Yu-Dissin’..…….. (guess HF’s next)
Your Anthem, Strikes Mirages Of Death That Rearrange The Dots On Ya Pigments Across The Elbows Down The Arm-And-Wrists………
Your Wits, ….Imaginative… And Yes, I Know You’re Impressive Enough To Calculate Every Move To Make It Look As Someone Else Planted-This………. (how?)

**1 day earlier after HF’s death** (wednesday, 9:20 pm)

One, Expose The Fake Evidence….Two, With Blood Escapn’ The Face Of My Grips.. Three, Leaving Finger Prints And Suicide Noted…Four, Anonymously Written Paper Strips.. … ::sing the chorus:: And Repeat The Sacred Steps………….. (your turn)

** 2 minutes earlier ** (9:18 pm)

Meanwhile, I’ll Come In And Locate-The-Qualms-Inside.. ……Scrape Tha Loose Skin From The Fore-Finga Make You Contemplated Suicide.………………Who Am I?... I’m The Motherfuckin’ Reason Yu Elevated Yur Punchlines…….
……..You Still Want Me To Stop? –Too Late…..I’ll Continue To Castrate The Tomb From Ya Grave And Cremate The Next Womb The Same-Way With The Stains Of Your Own DNA.. ……… ahh
Immaculate When, I Captivate The Fangs Of Death, Captain Of Text, .. … Slowly Separate Skeleton From Flesh… .. Drill A PeepHole In Your Head To Make Sure The Gelatin-Is-Still-Fresh..………
And When It Spoils… Take It Out And Sell-It-To-Him-Instead.. Leave The Scraps For My Haters To Satisfy Their Ritualistic-Throat-Fest………….
Hope They Choke-Instead.
Unravel Sound.. … Travel And Plummet Into Invisible Speeds That Sidestep Your Maneuverable Tackle… …Grapple Yah WindPipe, Induce Aches That Crack Open Yah Adam's Apple For A Late-Night Sample……………
Blast With Multiple Stricken Lung Forces……..Not Of 4, But A Single Horseman.. Futuristic-Extortionist…. With Laser-Sped Liquid-Sword Slashin’ Inner Organs From The Torso To Where Yo Flesh Bones-Is…. ……… (ahhh)

** 20 minutes earlier ** (7:58 pm)

It was a Friday Night, working for community service..
I’m almost certain, around nine I got a call from a kid that was nervous..
……..(911 whats the emergency?)……(hello, how can I help you?)
“omg lord shivas is in the house, what do I do”
*dial tone*
(hello?)……(you there sir?)…

Show them what they have : Haste

Foreword
am i lost in success or found in failure,
Is it success that is found..or failure that has lost...
The weary prophet stumbled in his words,
But he never once second guessed his thoughts..

The Biography Of Haste

..From the first day i stepped on the site, with a hope in direction, with intent to choke herbs steppin that provoke my worse lesson...but i got praise and suggestions from the best that perfected perfection...and i started 'Crossing off more names on the 25 list' than a 'Voter selection'...
..I stress these hoes thats steppin...ive captured invincibility, like video game cheat codes...fresh as fuck..ya text is stale as fuck....you newbies blessed to prevail on luck...but yo...when i Came To This Site....i "KILLED LEGENDS"...and 'blew out SMOKE' like 'Exhaling blunts'...(.liquid smoke..)
...Im the most prevailing fuck, like rivaling sex, im dialing best...with the idoling text most provacative guiding and blessed....|...I saw yall eyeing my text, but yall deny it at best...|Supremace was the best|..|Then there was Po|...never scared of the throne, dared any dome to prepare to bare his tear over phones....Deadly Connections were legends, now a myth, with a sound so legit, but couldnt pound F.A.I's astound words they spit.....they made DC clowns and herbs from it....
..I was 10-0, joined OMEGA, Haste abs and janul with devine tactics, the most devine minds with the most devine rhyme practice, no way to pass this, my |practice|....|...We battled, to fight whores thats hatin...rattled, from light and sore statements....The ('electronic images casted in my eyes')..Cuz then 'OMEGA and Dark Intent Merged', like 'satellite corporations'....
..Many months passed, i was no longer in last...went from prey to predator, top of the food chain...at the spot of new fame...|...My eyes no longer black and blue...|changed|...Now under the command of Supremace, but i was the center of contraversy, constant lies spawned to hurt me, but it dawned on that it would be....i was just another pawn of contraversy....|....
..Joined FAI, got crazed...son i fought for days only to be sought and praised....ya cant get rid of me, neither bought nor trade...|...Im hot ya say?...Yall wack and hatin?...impossible ya new kids need to retract ya statements.....Cuz mouth ya gums at me? and ('You'll Be NECK')(next) kid....cuz ya Wack ass Crews ('Cut More Heads') than 'Decapitations'......

..Doubts...Two Messages Addressed..

Message 1:..Call me a cordon bleu..cuz half u herbs...i taught you....and now you beyond ya reach...beyond, so beyond ya weak...|...Im beyond a speech, focusing my attention on the heavier force, yall can stop...and drop the subliminals...Why? Because (THIS ISNT THE NEW STYLE KID)...its just a |COPY-OF-THE-ORIGINAL|...
Message 2:..But i still have doubts about returning, like strugglin actors....these struggling factors caused by..once again...|struggling actors|...|....You struggling actors, |New Generation|....im laughin, Ya newbie ass crews, man im hatin ya unions...cuz yall pussies 'groups die out quicker' than a 'Van Halen Reunion'...

The New Beginning

..I pillage any village of haneous textcee's, grabbing any whore thats bleeding....I cant say shit in a battle, because anymore its feeding....HF 'rich with talent'?..its a lot of 'poor im seeing'.....politically incorrect punches praised, but i leave em tore from beatings....im the most sore when speaking....most kids ('dodgin my text')...because im 'serving more papers' than 'court proceedings'...
..Even my computer port is bleeding...from reading you weakening actors, ya net thug lingo's bland....the trend is ran, ran off.....cuz now i got my 'lines crosstitchin ya palms' ta 'mend yo hands'......drop, stop, yall hop on jin and stand....Call me overrated bitches...but the fact is i'll 'pop out ya fuckin numbers' quicker than a 'bingo stand'...
..Gotcha sweatin balls like burritto's man....Most you cats like sperm, cuz ya gettin sonnage...on my dick, wtf, ive never been this hunted.....So ya know what? Im in this fuck it....Next herb that steps ima ('Shove my Hand through tha Back Of Ya Head')....and 'crack ya teeth' like 'Vintage Puppets'....
..And another attraction is sustained...|crash|...im sick of bitchmade net lovers, they hating? im mad again...so before coming to me?...start stating your stats kids,..if not? i'll be breaking ya axis in.....cuz yall bout to ('get a touch of heat to ya facial')....and ima 'paint ya face on the wall' like 'Recreating the Vatican'...
..Hold up...veins popped...the slain drop..|mad again|...hold ya tracks trains stop!...i got deviously insane drops....|...|rewind|..(veins popped)...shakin ya earth...like tremors...watch this next bitch wiggle.....Oblivious wanna talk shit to Haste?...well im tha type to 'push ya funny bone up ya ass' just for 'shits n giggles'....
..Im legit and legal...im legit, and i stay sick...masochist of this text rap shit...so im quick to take and inflict the pain quick....so euphoric...make ya head trip and say shit.....and S.W.A.T. still talkin shit?...son im bout to ('stick ya stomach in ya throat')...and have your 'choking on your insides' like 'exphyxiation'...
..Im against the nation...sue me newbies....sayin ya iller than me?...then bitch ya fakin, just remember the shit im sayin...|...So legit when sprayin, i got "bronze lead" 5 duece to ya noose to clip a statement....even ya wits is hatin....I see a bunch of "Fake Champs"?...so ima ("cram their belts through their waists")...and have em 'Screw it to their back' like 'hip replacements'....
..Any bitch thats hatin...suck my balls...i dont beat around the bush, so no you wont defeat me if you push...|...my writes?..integrated to a health formulated "device", pas the impaler....cuz i'll ("enforce nozzles in your mouths")...cuz when i "spray"...i'll have ya "eyes rolling back to ya forehead" like 'asthma inhalers'...
..Once again...|pass the impaler|...i put political litigation through pen and paper propaganda....so when newbies "finnin"...then "shark"..|i pass|...then i start to gasp, every part of that last dynasty piece made me want to start a task....So i decided, that now im back.....and every battle is gonna be like ('taking televisions apart)...because im going to be 'dislocating more tubes' than a 'heart bypass'....
..But now that im back..i decided i would drop a free flow, that would be 'lifting more hearts' than 'get well cards'...|...|Its Set|...my hell is hard....writing is my alterior motive to this net gangster bullshit, im planning to hit herbs, standing to spit words handing these scriptures...you bitchers....Yall aint even seein me? test FAI?...how? when im known to 'take ya whole crew out in ONE SHOT' like a 'family picture'...
What you called text before, has now been taken to another step
..Read every current battle on this site...Two bad votes plus One ill vet equals subtraction, insane facts....Funny symbols and captions remain past....And now im only Reppin F.A.I., the reason ya faction remains last, kids hate on me...but why?...Cuz im so ('sick when i talk')...i got you dickriders 'trying to catch my cough' like a michael 'jackson face mask'...

Prologue
am i lost in success or found in failure,
Is it success that is found..or failure that has lost...
The weary prophet stumbled in his words,
But he never once second guessed his thoughts..

Show them your skills : Po Tense

Multiple Talents
...Simple Minds Listen, Thru the Intensified Writtens, Puncture Lungs wit mah Fist In, and Inventive Inventions, Cross Minds of Christians and Victims, Than Flip Sides and let Victims Be Christened, The Christened Victims have Witnessed, All the Tension, I produce in a Sentence, within Sixty Minutes of Visions…||…Confiscate and Ran wit the Ideal Written!! After its Written, These Kids Flip It and Spit it!! To make it look like it there’s that’s spittin, but HF LeGenDs! already Blessed the Scripts wit Venom!! they need to realize and listen, and look thru there Eyelids for Minutes, and see how mah shine will glisten, In Sixty Minutes of Visions!!
…Cripple These Victims, Wit a Purified Sentence, Turned to a Putrefied Mission, of Words to Utilize Killins!! Now the Questions Beginnin, These New Miracle Children, Talk Shit, Not Know of whats Hidden, That Our Scripts Bless’d Them And Opened Their Visions, within Sixty Minutes of Writtens…||…Claim mah Lifes is Diminished, I Write to Relieve the Tension, Wit mah Thoughts Twirled in Knots and Mind is Bendin, So New Lines was Scripted, that mah Time Has Ended, (FUCC NO)! So I Suppress These kids Visions, Wit an ill Sentence of Spittin, To Open Their Visions, wit Sixty Minutes of Writtens!!

Yall Feelin Me
..Tactical Vision, Impale the Hearts of all mah Victims..By *Sprayin Darts to their Lungs*! Till their |Chest was Missin|!!
Got the Best Descriptions..Of How Fist ‘Cut ya Body’ like ‘Breast Incisons’!! why’ll Punchin So Hard, I almost *Knocked my Self* to the |Next Dimension|!!
..Wit a Putrefied Taste..I’ve left kids wit a Mutilized Face..Now Eyes See Po* in a new way as I *Humanize Grace*!!
Let yall Move To My Pace!! Already Proved What I Say..I * |Live wit LeGenDs|*! Yall can only Take *Views of my Place*!!(Look Here)
..Po* ‘Cuttin Edge’! like ‘New Age Technology’!! (Worship The Siccness)! And |Honor The God|!!
Spoke the (New Generation Could Herb Us)!! I guess that was *Made for us to Laugh At* like |Bruce Waynes Audio Drop|!!(O.Shit)
..As I Ponder This Mission!! Po* Scream ‘Fuck getting Signed’!! I got Labels tryna |Sponsor mah Writtens|!!
I’m Old!! But Shit!! Po* Spark Gats! And [Put Caps to the New Generation] like the Fuccin |Condom Invention|!!(Come See Me)
..Leave Heads Topless and Hidden..Than People got the *Nerves To Get Mad*! Cuz We wanna |Sleep and Retire|!!
What? yall *Need Ghostwriters*! Can’t U See I’m Tired!! Plus ya *Bars are Fragile*! Yall Getting Broke Easy!! So Go |Feed Them Iron|!!

Deep in my Eyes
..Po*s Special Weapon Tactics Sharpen..Wit more ‘Means of Elevation’!! can even Pursue Heights wit a |Magical Carpet|!!…||…*Stop ya Punches in Motion* When Slashin ya Armpits! Get Poked *Inside Out*!! Till ya own Body gets |Trapped in the Carcass|!!(Repeat that)
..Already had to Plant Herbs in Gardens!! Devilish Spits Ignitin Lifes..Try To Fight!! And The Heat of mah Fist! will |Ignite Ya Life|!!…||…’Forge ya Death’! and ‘Sign ya Life’!! Wit Battles! I’m Among wit Jesus..Son Believe This..Punches I Drop, got kids *Tuckin they Heads Between Knees*!! Like an |Overhung Penis|!!(What)
..*Life is Trapped in a Tale*, And the Tales Trapped in a Lie!! See, I Battle cuz I have *Passion To Write*!! And yall just have a Fashion to Write!!…||…(Dress Up Ya Bars)! But Lyrics *Askin To Die*!! So ur Thoughts *Sit wit a Hunch*!? Like Quazimoto Catchin a |Cramp in the Spine|!!(Wow)
..Send a Casket Thru Rhymes!! A Lyrical Burial..These *Pussies get Plugged* like |Usin Tampons|…||…Get Bruised and Smacked Long..Mah Art’ll Tell-Ya!! That Po*’ll *Shove a PC thru ya Chest*!! And watch u |Monitor ya Heart Failure|!!(OMG)
..Po* Started the Ill Creativity!! Wit Skilled Bravery!! X~Cellent! known for the Sickest Original Punches!!…||…Dyna came wit both and Loved It!! Languistic Wordplay is Crazy!! Haste Lyrics is Flaming!! *Put Our Talents in Words*!! There |Ain’t No Explaining|!!
..There Ain’t No Explaning (Fading)
..There Ain’t No Explaning (Fading Lower)
..There Ain’t No Explaning (Faded Out)

Momentary Thought
..Peeps Hatin the Kid..Cuz I’m Famous for Fist!! thats Changin ya Wits!! And mah *Words Slip thru Breaths* while |Gracin mah Lips|!!
So they Call me and Old Timer!! And say I’m Agin to Kwick!! When I just been *Hidin mah Siccness* Like |Cancer Patients wit Wigs|!!
..Debatin I’m Sicc??!!! Shit, We know the Answer!! (Fuck Yeah!!) Why Need Ask??! Po’ll *Channel Broke Thoughts thru Sega* and lay u in a |DreamCast|!!(HaHa)
And I Be Wack??!!..(HUH??) When I -Changed The Game-!! So much! Where i *Elevated wit mah Feet off the Ground*!! Like |David Blaine|!!(Catch That)

Split Second of Adrenaline
..I Aim To Slain..And Came To Change..Manipulated this Battle Shit, Rattled Kids..and Still Made Time for The Crew to Rep Wit!!…||…The list Goes on! But Second was Dark Intent, Focus knows how we Rep’d that Shit!! We Had The Strongest Allies!! And Always came wit our *Game Face On*!! Like (Mascots) Attending |Pep Rallies|!!

Conclusion To My Saga
..I don’t need to Text!! For many emcees on HF! I have been a Ghostwriter!! Now people have the Indecency to call me an Old Timer!!
When yall used to Jock mah Balls, Look Up To Me, as mah Elevation Rose Higher!! But now, I see it as a Compliment!! Cuz |The Older, The Wiser|!!
..I Love to *Reminisce on the Past*! Like High School Reunions!! I know where we Stand!! And also I’ll Love To Say!!
How PuNiSh’Em and X~Cellent!! Go Back Since *Earth’s Destruction*!! And (Blew the World) from |Judgment Day|!!(Feelin Me)
..Used to Spit So Deep!! Till mah Tongue Decayed..Fresh from Saliva!! Glimmered and Shyne!! From the Torch of the Light Beam!!
And it Quite Seems!! How mah Scripts *Stay in the Heart of Lyricist Foreva*!! While yall get Forgot After the Moment! like |Last Nights Dream|!!
..So as I Scream This..Belive It..I don’t Put Words on Pads!! I Conjure together Syllables of Anxiety!! And Verbs to a Perfected Thesis!!
Po Kwick to *Walk The Lands*!! *Rumble wit Gods*!! And still have time to –Perform Miracles wit Scripts-!! As the ||Modern Day Jesus||!!!
..And it Seems If, as these emcees should *Watch They Words* like |Lip Reading|!! And don’t be Scared to Ask for this Kids Help!!
Just Remember!! (What yall Spit Now)!! We already Said It, *Long Time Ago*!! It’s So Old,!! Its New!! cuz |History Repeats Itslef|!!
(Get The Fucc Outta Here)

Show Them Your Skillz : Languistic

Composing perfection when my verse-drops-intact..releasing letter by letter each word-blocks-ur-path,
Who burnt-all-ur-plans?..there is no doubtin me cuz I 'RISE TO THE OKAY SHIN' like 'CONCERNED-SOCCER-FANS'//
Y'all ain't enduring this..my attacks-lasts-months..kickin so many flavors I even leave a fat-man-stunned,
Ur net career? face the fact-that's-done after I leave y'all 'FLYING OFF THIS BOARD' like 'JACKASS-STUNTS'//
Constantly teaching lessons-to-youth..it's well known my techniques worry you and pose a threat-to-ur-crew,
Claimin illness and thats the best-u-can-do?..like 'PAUL PIERCES TRAINER' these cats stay 'STRETCHIN-THE-TRUTH'//
Numerous cats I've ripped-up-with-fresh-bars..I'm brutally 'RIPPIN THE NET' like 'BIG-BUFF-TENNIS-STARS',
My scripts-cut-endless-scars..with potent attacks that 'DESTROY UR SPEECH' quicker than 'MIXED-UP-INDEX-CARDS'//
Release raw techniques y'all too scared-to-try-to-witness..y'all want war? I stay prepared-with-fine-precision,
Can't bare-to-rhyme-up-with-this..I stomp cats out and leave 'FOOTPRINTS ON THEIR HEADS' like 'CAROLINA-FITTEDS'//
Results are faces-bruised..thinking uve passed Lang? y'all got ur 'STORES MORE MIXED UP' than 'TAINTED-NEWS',
Single handedly wastin-crews..my brutal blows to ur head leave u 'SEEIN DOUBLE' after they 'DAZE-YA-VIEW'//(Deja Vu)
It's apparent-I'm-sicker..y'all can't consume this toxic lyrical content that will quickly tear-up-ur-liver,
Daring-with-scriptures..I destroy kids and have them 'LEARN THE FAX' since they're too 'SCARED-TO-DELIVER'//
This verbal lords-in-control..remaining lyrically armed..dropping this sick text is a fair warning-to-foes,
I scorn-who-appose my path to greatness and have cats 'CATCH ELS' quicker than 'CALIFORNIAS BORDER-PATROL'//
Rhymes I've dealt-steadily..capable to melt-vets-u-see and damage their brains so they need help-mentally,
Top of all time?..u best-mention-me cuz when I attack y'all better 'BRACE URSELVES' like 'SELF-DENTISTRY'//
Can't deny-my-ruthless-feats..fuck biters..I've mastered this game and never had to rely-on-using-cheats,
Supply-these-dudes-defeats and if they deny my skill..like 'AFRICAN FEASTS' they're 'LION-THRU-THEIR-TEETH'//

Hold up..let me get at em on some real shit..

As a newbie I came-in-vexed..developed my style learnin all aspects and attempted to master this game-of-text,
Thru all of this time the same name-I've-kept..stayed with a low profile but eventually started slayin-vets//
So then I tried to build-on-top-of-this..wondered how cats were 'ILL' when I did not feel-their-drops-and-such,
These simple styles were revealed-monotonous...never had to be outspoken cuz I knew that my skills-were-obvious//
I was never hesitant to leave these suckas-faded..constantly elevated and never feared the ones-who-made-it,
Struck potent like thunder-shakin..vets never denied my illness but like 'PG-13 PORNOS' I stayed 'UNDER-RATED'//
But that was nothing-to-stress..they all soon realized my skill when I would start to crush-with-this-text,
Talent level was up-with-the-vets..its funny how many dickriders u get when ur considered one-of-the-best//
My talent-would-smother opponents quickly in battles..moved on with each victory eventually challengin-others,
Belts I managed-to-cover..thru this whole expedition my rhymes always stood out never needed italics-or-colors//
Everything I wrote hit-so-vile..and I am damn sure that I will always be remembered here like a vivid-smile,
And wut I'm thinkin-now is this board got real repetitive when everyone was afraid to use a different-style//
So I stay shinin my style glows-sun-lit-rays..crabs think they can contend with this?..there's no-fuckin-way,
Don't know-wut-it-takes..newbs need to realize that 'PROPS DON'T COME EASY' like startin 'LOW-BUDGET-PLAYS'//

Back to the heat..

It's obvious I always greet-u-with-the-sickness...the type to 'SERVE YOU' and then 'BEAT-U-WITH-THE-DISHES',
Deletin-all-ur-wishes..FAI..we leave crews like 'NARCOLEPTIC PUSSY EATERS' & have em 'SLEEPIN-WITH-THE-FISHES'//
Y'all can't relate-to-me..I'm on another plateau..facin-me? now that's a position that I would hate-to-be,
Never feelin complacency..cats really think they're sick..I'll take care of that and make y'all 'TAKE-A-LEAVE'//(Aleve)
Languistic..y'all already know-what-he'll-bring..my punches demolish cats they just hope-the-bell-rings,
Flames leave opposers-melting..even when 'DUNKIN ON A HEALTHY YAO' these kids punches aren't 'OVER-WELL-MING'//

Show Them Wats Up: Supremace

--
--
--

Step 1 X’s Workout

.. X da new generation, just look at my sentence and statements, apprentice in makin, ya temptin ya hatin, like u got abundanace of lives...Godly got nun’s tongues dipped in ice.. been eatin pussies b4 da tongue in ya wife...put da air in ya eyez when ya lungs through ya site put my guns in ya light...cause the shells a make ya ‘chest sprint to the floor‘; make ya ‘heart run for its life‘..| (nasty...)
..None on this site, as sweet as when i cake da 9... Shove a rolex through ya abs got ya waistin time..| da hate sublime, but u still state my lines, if not i’ll brake ya spine.., or Blow Ya Brain Through It’s Border’ ; Vacate Ya State Of Mind..|
...Game‘s confined , Leave ya breath leaking out ya solids when i jam ya throat... really mount da inhaler...X’s number 1 u suck like inhalers, i’ll pounce-down-and-fail-ya.. cause Namin Off 2nd (dyn , po , haste, beans, lang, show etc) aint a top 25, just a countdown to failure ..| (wow!)
...Status above clouds cause this God’s head is much higher..i spit flames my esophagus dipped in text.. re locate ya shift-in-neck when i shift-the-teck.. these shit’s-get-wet soon as da clip gets set (ya dead) cause Ya Punches ‘Parental Advisories’ they only ‘Good’ when they ‘flipped from X’ ..| (TV ...Keep Up)
..My temp index.. above 90, so da rayz too dangerous without a gun and a sword ...I wreck the hummin of ya gourd .., Prem’s carcass is ‘ Jehovah wit double ejaculations; simply the ‘2nd Comin Of Da Lord..|’
...Bored, with these net thugs with a keyboard and a mouse they pretend to be hard... step up and x a leave ya imagery scared.. Cause the clip got ya ‘Pushing to save ya life’ like a ‘Memory Card’ ..|
.. Trends a be starved, Wanting to be top notch now? x da reason ya scared to carry urgence .. When gun’s reflect you protect and carry surgeons.. (And Ya Lyrics Are Garbage!) cause half ya shit ‘Defeats Purpose’ like 2ndary virgins ..|
..Person, so ahead of his time i rode a bike b4 i crawled or walked... so confident i’ll carry knives in a gun fight fuckin discard the glock (U won the first time?) I’ll bet U’ll Get Ya Ass ‘Cut In The Sequel’ Like Barber Shop ..|
..Ya heart a stop, my forte religion i’ll Jump in virgin Mary's ovaries and brains until her uterus is statin my name, spit lyrics so hard i force penetration without fakin a pain, rapin this dame, with vocals that amounts to life when the fetus is warm ..Jump out da pussy 9 month’s later; I bet the World Screams Jesus Is Born//
...You better than x? I’ll leave ya throat on a calculator and really give ya ‘A Figure Of Speech’ , half these niggas is weak i’ll vintage ya cheek to da point ya grieving is shoed ..these heathens a fold...Castrate yo mouth, as a toss ya throat through ya nostrils really make ya breathe through ya nose..|
...Da weak is exposed ..cause igot tools that a devour wacks in an hour flat..(cause when i pull) X leaves ‘liquid leaking out ya skull’ like a shower cap ..|
..Geniuses smilie cause when shown my word spread on emotion... when i cock lead it leaves ya dead in the ocean ..let me guess ya hyped they said u da best in a post son?...(but naa) cause testin x is like ‘retirement threads’ its only ‘said for promotion’//
...Toast son’ cause i raise da piece and ya chin ends up brakin...Fuck colabo’s i kill cause a sins in da makin...cause when it comes to bars x leaves ya ‘Dead On 100’ Like Benjamin Franklin ..|

Step 2: The Diary

...Dear Diary Dyn said your only as ill as your buddy list.. but prem sayz your only as ill as your buddies... list, cause in myth its them who gives u your power and mitts your confidence and fits to conquer this shit..| stop and listen to da lines start to ponder what’s writ..|
..Somber and Lit, board on a metamorphoses went from newbies to crabs, voting on punches to in cursive vo-cab, every verse wit no tab, tryin to equal worth, with no math, ya turf is slow stabbed, but these jerks dont no bad..|
..When they voting strictly based on hype and a friend’s soft message .. They laughin and jokin on aim just to boost they win lost record..|
..And if one more person tells me to spit audio and get gone from text...i’m spit the shottie 4 and break ya bones in neck, i’ve grown respect, so when i do this shit its just for fun and past time...so if i say i’m retiring, its not gonna be my last rhyme..|
..My last line | cause when ever i‘m lost in a bind, ima open my wordpad and get across da thoughts in my mind, so advanced i could read backwards the dots of da blind, challenging jesus “verses god” get “crossed+” in ya rhymes ..| i’m times, ya worth subtracted by ya failure, i’m flirtin with winning u attracted to ya failure.....

<<<pause>>>>

..Sit back and relax, cause i relieve pressure when these lames react ..| puttin railroads through ya skull make ya brain retract.. | my game is back
I’m da most dangerous in the world, puttin dangers in da world...Metaphors got prem wit no dangers in da world
..Holdin Strangers in a curl, in da crease of my muscles, make ya veins release through da tussle , make ya name seize in da muffles ..leavin G’s in a struggle..|
..But enough of da talkin enough of da glory rhymes ..| Hell We Went From Punches To Every Head Spittin Story Lines. .Shit It Aint Story Time ....|

*Closes Diary *

Step 3: Lighting Strikes ....The Conclusion

...Cumulous Clouds turn to cirrus, prem evolved from sickness turned to virus, typing leavin germs to my wrist, i earned my high list ..cause just when u thought u was best on site i turned ya iris ..|
..Concern abide this, And Ranked Da Best Ever Is Wat Good Luck Do.. And If U Sayin Prem Aint Da Best, Then I’m The MotherFucker He Looked UP Too ..| (omg)
...Leave ya neck cuts blue, Soon as them things spray ..Ya hope ends when them beams spray...cause Following Ya Dreams A Get Yo Ass Hit Wit One - 9 LIke Martin Luther King Day ..| (Jan 19)

<< pause >> Conclusion

.. No more false statements like i’m wack or this dude is hype.. cant freestyle then get bruised in cyph ..make ya lose ya mic...Prem a blow his nose in ya chest, then excuse ya life ..|
..Dude is nice, x the beholder of supply fam...lyrical folder in.. my hand...(My Status?) Well X is An Old Vet Even Though Half the board is fucking older than I AM ..| (haha)
...Stabbed cut and jabbed in ya house leave ya dead in ya settings...send a virus to ya computer leave ya dead in ya settings...Lead in ya threadings...(rather or not u want it)I release tecks in gages “engages” and Force Ya Ass To Say “I Do” Like An American Weddings ..|

.....its just the net dont believe everything...